Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Division Bell

V

by horsie890 0 reviews

What Do You Want From Me?: Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 439 words

0Unrated
I stared into the mirror. The thinnest shaft of moonlight crept in through the window. It fell across the floor and wall, eventually coming to rest on the surface of the mirror. I felt like a statue frozen in time, as though I would be unable to move for all eternity. I saw the reflection of my room in the mirror, or at least whatever small portion could be seen with so little light. Suddenly the moonlight seemed much, much brighter, and the darkness seemed all the more empty and depressing.
But I could not focus on this. I had questions. And I wanted answers.
I could see the eyes now. They were dark, the darkest shade of red possible. The rest of the face came into view. Pale skin, black hair. It was definitely him again. He smirked at me, mocking me internally, and I knew I should have been angry, or at least annoyed. But the emotions, the movement to destroy him, would not come.
He leaned back, sitting in a leather chair, and glanced behind me at the rest of the room. For a split second I saw it through his blood-red eyes, as clear and defined as if the darkness was gone. But I knew it wasn't, for he could not survive in light.
Finally, after waiting an eternity, the words came. They were soft, clear yet slow, but at least they CAME.
"What do you want?"
~~
He said nothing, his smirk widening to reveal perfect, white fanged teeth.
I asked again.
"What do you want from me?" I gulped nervously. That had sounded more desperate than I had intended. But there was no way to take it back now.
As you look around this room tonight,
Settle in your seat and dim the lights.
Do you want my blood?
Do you want my tears?
What do you want?

What do you want from me?

Then he did the one thing I absolutely hated the most. He started laughing.
The fear in my heart began to grow. The tears began to come and fall without my consent, and he turned them red like blood, as if they had fallen from HIS eyes.
At that moment I would have done anything, absolutely /anything/, to make him leave. But I knew he would accept nothing I offered freely. He wanted to ask me for it, hear my cries of refusal, and then take it anyway just to spite me.
Should I sing until I can't sing any more?
Play these strings until my fingers are raw?
You're so hard to please.

What do you want from me?
Sign up to rate and review this story