Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 16

by leitchy 0 reviews

it starts to get deep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 341 words

0Unrated
It had been two weeks since Gerard and I had broken up. I didn't feel any worse, but I didn't feel good either. Gerard had secluded himself from us, from anyone. He sat all by himself, head buried in some comic or some artwork. That is, if he didn't have a raging headache.

"Amy. I know you don't really want to hear anything about Gerard anymore, but I really need your help." Mikey said as he took a spare seat next to me. I nodded. "Spill." I said. "Well, he's been out drinking a lot, but I think he might be doing drugs. He seems pretty depressed. He mopes around, and he won't even talk to me." He said. Oh oh. Not good. "What makes you think he is doing drugs?" I asked. "He seems ... high. And he goes out late at night with a bundle of money. And I find packets in the bin. Unlabeled packets. It's a bit suss." He replied. I sighed. He can't get any worse. "Ok Mikey. I'll see if I can talk to him."

"Gee? Are you here?" I asked as Mikey and I walked up the stairs and to his room. Mikey opened the door and we saw Gerard lying under the blankets, huddled up in a ball. "I know you don't want to talk to us, but we are really concerned. Why don't you just come here and tell us a little bit about what has been going on?" I said slowly, hoping he wasn't going to lash out at us. "Fuck off." He said, emerging from the blankets only to give us the finger. I sighed. He was not going to listen. I looked at Mikey. "Well, if you want to talk, we are here for you." Mikey said. And with that, I left the house, leaving Mikey to deal with Gerard. I couldn't handle this. I was worried about him. Something could happen to him, he could get hurt. And even though we weren't together anymore, I still cared about him.
Sign up to rate and review this story