Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

Chapter 2

by leitchy 0 reviews

airpiorts and kisses

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 501 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning and saw a tuft of blonde hair sticking up from under a black quilt. I smiled and cuddled him closer. I felt touched my lips. They were sore and swollen. We hadn't made out like that in a long time, so it was probably taking its toll on me. I laughed thinking about how eager he had been. I guess after two months of no sex had made him quite vicious. He groaned and rolled over in his sleep, tightening his grip on my waist as he did so. Noticing that the clock read 11:23am, I whispered "Gee, it's time to get up." He shook his head. "Gee." He buried his face into my chest and groaned. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked. "No. I wanna lay here all day with you." Just as he said this, his stomach grumbled. I let out a laugh. After a bit more pestering, he finally gave in. After putting on some of his clothes, I took him out to the kitchen and we were happy to find fresh milk in the fridge. After searching through the cupboards, I also found some cereal. "Let's do something fun today." I said as I swallowed some Captain Crunch. "I can think of a few things." Gerard said, waggling his eye brows suggestively. I rolled my eyes. "As much as I love doing that, I want to spend time with you ... otherwise. We only have another week together before you go on tour and I go back to Australia." I told him. "Alright, let's hire out some movies." Was his reply.

Thirty minutes later we dressed and heading down the stairs. We, me being chased by Gerard down the stairs, but that's beside the point. When we got to the video shop we settled on three Tim Burton movies. So when we got back, we cuddled up on the couch watching Edward Scissorhands, my favourite movie.

The rest of the week passed like this. It was nice to be able to relax with my boyfriend. I was annoyed that Uni was starting soon, kinda scared too. But it was convenient that it started at the same time the boys started their tour. Anyway, MCR were touring Australia, so I could see them then.

"Do you have to leave?" Gerard asked as we waited at the airport. I nodded sadly and he pulled me into a hug. He kissed the side of my head, making me giggle. "Well, I couldn't kiss the top of your head cos you're resting it on my shoulder!" He said, trying to lighten up the mood. The PA system called my flight and I sighed. Gerard whimpered, but I quieted him with a kiss. "I'll miss you heaps." He whispered. "I will too Baby." I replied. The PA called again and I scurried off after giving him another soft kiss. And I knew that I wouldn't be feeling his warm touch or his soft lips for a long time.
Sign up to rate and review this story