Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

Chapter 3

by leitchy 1 review

amy arrives home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 378 words

0Unrated
My friends met me at Sydney airport, and it was great. But I felt a bit guilty since they didn't know why I was over in the US or who I had been with. "Did you have fun?" Nellie asked as I lugged my suitcase across the car park to Sam's car. "Yeah! It was great thanks. I had lots of fun." I replied, letting out a yawn. I was so tired. I read and wrote the whole of the plane trip, so I didn't get any sleep. "Cool." Nellie replied. "I'm and not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this worl-" I cut my ring tone off as I answered my phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hey beautiful, it's Gerard. I wanted to make sure your flight went well and you got home safely." He told me. I smiled. "Everything went well. The flight was ok, as much as planes are, and I'm with my friends, ready to go home." I told him. I heard him sigh. "I miss you already." He said. "I miss you too. Babe, I'll call you later ok? I wanna get home and sleep." I said. We said our good byes and I hung up the phone, turning to see my bewildered friends. "You didn't tell us you met a guy!" Ayisha screamed excitedly. "Yeah, I did. He is pretty cute too!" I replied. They all grinned at me. We all piled into the car, and we were on our way home.

Well, I didn't get much sleep again. As soon as I got back to the apartment I shared with Sam B, the girls turned on the TV. I let out a laugh as I saw 'Welcome To The Black Parade' playing. I sniggered. He looked so adorable with that blonde hair, but I preferred the black. I then laughed as he pulled one of the many faces he does when he sings. I laughed even louder as I recognized one of them as a face he pulled the other night ... in bed ... anyway. "Good song. I think the bass player is cute." Sam said, starring at Mikey play. "Yeah, they are good. I've liked them for ages!" I replied. Yep, I'm really going to miss him.
Sign up to rate and review this story