Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > Memoirs of a Freedom Fighter - 2

memoirs11

by Silverdragon 0 reviews

rimfire continues story telling...

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 5358 words

0Unrated
---

11. Rivals, friends, foes

---

That night - after a long day and Wirr suffered again from jet lag - everyone ate what Rimfire found and cooked in the little shelter.
Wirr was surprised: a man who could cook, clean, fight and drive and repair a motorcycle, where would you find them? Here on Mars, that's for sure. When the sun set, the wind came and blew sand dunes to new locations. The wind made the desert treacherous again. But everything seemed calm right now. Seemed, for Mars was an ever changing planet with an ever changing weather system.

He snickered when Wirr let out a small burp. 'tasty?'
'yeah... don't know what this stuff is, but it's good.' Wirr smiled back at him. For the first time in hours she had taken of the black mask. Her long purple braid gloomed in the dark, her dark blue eyes glittered in the fire. Around her eyes, orange sand had left it's marks... the rest of her face was still slightly tanned, while the skin around her eyes had turned orange. Rimfire stroke the sand from her skin, but the colour was still there, 'You need a bath, or your eyes will stay orange for the rest of the night...'
Wirr got sad, 'There is hardly any water here and you want me to take a bath?'
He shook his head, 'I know... I mean... you look pretty with orange on your face...' he stared at his boots, 'Very pretty...'
Now it was Wirr's time to stare at the floor, 'You don't mean that... I'm ugly compared to your women. Hardly any hair, no tail, no big ears or nose, no red flaring eyes, I don't even come close to the attitude of Martian women. Even the boys of Earth thought I was ugly... so don't say that.'
Rimfire didn't know where to find the words. He got up and walked over to her where he sat down next to her. The silence remained as he lay his arm around her and pulled her close. Hesitantly, she gave in to his attempts to make her feel comfortable.
'As your chief, I say you are pretty. That's an order.'
Wirr smiled her sad smile again and looked up to him, 'Order accepted...'

0.o.0

'And where do you think you're going?' Modo had never thought that he'd find his nephew so quickly in the middle of the Martian deserts. Probably Ronald forgot to check on his Transportermachines?
Hidden between the large rocks of the Martian shelter, he found his younger nephew's scent. But there came no answer.

'Then he must have been here.' Throttle said, still winching when he moved his left arm. He kept it attached to the handle bar of his motorcycle to minimize the pain.
'Maybe... maybe not. Rimfire has been here for such a long time, our scents are gone... remember we were here, in shelter 14?' Modo said calm to them as Lil' Hoss confirmed that there were no one here.

'Where we got trapped and Harley got kidnapped?' Vinnie remembered so well, that terrible time. Stoke and he loved that girl so much that both were devastated for a long time. Three times they almost found her, but Mace kept moving when so.
'yeah... those days before her kidnapping were so much fun.' Throttle smiled soft to himself, 'those were the days...'

'We'll live them again.' Modo said, more to himself than to the others.
Charley held her shoulders, 'Is there a place for me and Wirr in this world?' she wondered, for she didn't know their history so well.
Vinnie tilted her chin when he saw her sad face and kissed her lips, 'why wouldn't be a place here for you in this world? You made a place for us in your world. Now... let us introduce you to Mars.'

For the first time in her life, she let a man take charge. Calm, Vinnie drove next to her, guiding her through the Martian planes, over the orange red sand dunes, to rocky formations and to little streams of water that were still left on Mars. Later on, he started showing off every trick he knew and tried to teach her something about driving like a Martian. Charley tried over and over again under his ever watching eye. But right now, Charley enjoyed herself.

When they rested nearby the bank of a little stream, she studied a little red flower with a golden heart. From what she had learned over the years, she didn't pick the flower due to Mars' fragile ecological environment. It was just to precious to pick the flower.

'this is beautiful...' she whispered more to herself than to Vinnie, 'so much life in something that seems so desolated.' He hugged her from behind, his strong arms wrapped around her waist, that suddenly seemed tiny. The scent of her hair drugged him and suddenly, he felt like an addict.
'that's Mars.' Vinnie answered, nuzzling her hair and overseeing the beautiful panorama in the dying sun, 'Almost dead, but still alive and kicking.'
Throttle smiled in awe like she was. 'Our home.' he sighed, 'Our home... and we're back to protect it. Not from fish heads this time, but from Catatonians.'
Modo only sighed happy and content, though he didn't found his nephew today. Nor Wirr. Somehow, they would for they were on their tails for now.

Lil' Hoss began to beep and drove off suddenly, with Modo still on it, 'woa! Lil' Hoss!' He grabbed the handle bars of the machine and let her drive to whatever end she would bring him, 'what's up Lil' Hoss?' She beeped again loud and uneasy, and drove faster than she had ever done of her own. Throttle and Vinnie quickly followed, as they understood that the Martian AI had a mind of her own and sometimes just didn't listen to her owner.
Suddenly, she stopped at the ridge of a mountain range. Pulled over so hard that Modo was almost thrown off the machine. When he gazed over the ridge he saw nothing. Lil' hoss beeped annoyed and he turned his gaze downwards. Down there, in the valley hidden amongst the shadows, walked a small crowd, hidden in the shades. With the infrared scanners built into his helmet he scanned the valley.
'Mice... three of them,' he murmured to himself, 'two Martian Kittens... and... one Human?'

Lil' Hoss didn't wait for his commands, she just drove down, her guns out to protect her Martian friend in case he needed protection. The motorcycle had ideas of her own. As soon as the little group of strangers got sight of them both, they scattered. Two protected the children as two others split up and begun to fire at Modo. Lil' Hoss didn't fire back, though Modo wished she did. He had to dodge every shot, for they almost hit him!

Dodging the laser shots he drove into the little troop and took hold of one of the Mice. He proved to be strong, but the captured Mouse was stronger and threw Modo over his shoulder. 'Die.' He simply hissed.
'Rimfire?' Modo knew that voice to well, 'Is that you?' and tackled him as he heard the other Mouse fire another laser shot.
Rimfire fell on top of Modo shocked, 'Uncle?'
'What the?' Crowbar came from his hiding place, 'what's going on here?'
'Who is that big lug?' A Kittens voice, and a little boy came from his hiding place. A woman's hand tried to catch his tail to no avail.
Modo smiled in awe, there were still Kittens on Mars! There was still hope! He didn't care if anyone would hear him now and laughed out loud!

'Ehm... Uncle? We are in the middle of Catatonian Territory. You will draw their attention to us.' Rimfire hushed him quickly, but Modo continued to snicker, 'We did everything to get out and lost two. One was not one of us. Be more careful next time.'
Ricochet didn't understand a word he said, 'why is that big lug laughing at us?'
'My uncle is very... happy to see us.' Rimfire finished the sentence quickly, 'Damn... they've found us.'
'Maybe not.' Another familiar voice came to the scene, Primers, 'Wirr... you are swift and unseen. Can you take them down?'
The woman didn't to hear that, she was already gone, vanished into the darkness of the night, her cover, her sanctuary. Minutes later, they heard the dying screams of the Catatonians. Ten minutes later, they smelled blood and the heavy scent of a human. 'Done.' With the grace of a cat she walked over to Rimfire, 'Well? Are we ever going to move again, or do we stay here?'
'Uneasy with staying on one place, right sweety?' Rimfire smiled at her and hugged her, 'Well... we'd better get movin'.'
'And the faster the better.' Modo said to them, 'Lil' Hoss will carry y'all on the mountain to the ridge. Rimfire, you and me will defend them until everyone is safe and we are up there. Throttle... can you hear me?' Modo called for his friends on radio.
'Loud and clear bro', what's up? Catatonians?' Throttle was worried, even without radio he could hear the motorcycles approaching fast.
'Already taken care of. I've found some lost Mice and a Human.' Modo smiled back.
Charley's worried voice replied, 'you've found Rimfire and Wirr?'
'And Primer, two Kittens and one other really sad Mouse.'

'We can drive ourselves, dear uncle.' Rimfire smiled at him, 'Can we?' The two Kittens cheered happy and quickly jumped onto the motorcycles of Primer and Crowbar. Primer gunned her motorcycle and proved to be worthy of a Biker Mouse as she drove up the rim, only to land next to Throttle. The sad Mouse landed next to Vinnie, a dark grim look upon his face. Rimfire and Modo landed behind them and suddenly Charley found herself in the middle of Mice, literally.

Cheery all hugged and talked all together at once, so no one heard what the other said, but the happiness was enough. Only the sad Mouse didn't went along with the group.

'this is Crowbar.' Primer let go of her uncle and led him to the sad Mouse. Modo saw next to sadness only the hunger for vengeance in his eyes. He wanted to destroy the Catatonians, 'Twin brother to Dash, who is no longer present with us.' She squeezed his hand a little for reassurance.
'I am so sorry for your loss.' Modo shook the blonde Mouse's hand, but Crowbar only growled something. Anger consumed his soul, hatred and the lust for vengeance tore him apart. For the bond between twins was a bond unbreakable, not even broken by death. Modo had the feeling that Crowbar was going to follow his brother soon. He had seen this look before, on Stoker's face, right after Harley was kidnapped. The revenge he pulled, almost killed him. Throttle remembered it as one of the most difficult times in his life: to pull his leader back together as he almost drove himself insane with the search for Harley.

'And these are?' Rimfire smiled at Throttle's remark as the two children hid behind Primer's legs and tail.
Gently she pushed Ricochet in front of her with her tail, 'They're friends,' she said, 'go on and meet them. We've told you stories about them.'
'The Biker Mice!?' Ricochet chirped in awe, 'Are they real?' He kicked Throttle's leg to prove himself that Throttle was real and as the tan furred Mouse squeaked in pain, 'yep, he's real for sure.'

Vinnie smiled at them and hugged Ricochet, 'Little brat... I like that!'
'Lemmego!' Ricochet tried to free himself from Vinnie's grip, 'You're messin' up my hair!'
'Like you got any.' His sister said to him, 'squirt!' Vinnie hugged the boy even more.

'Well... I don't like that.' Throttle muttered, 'He can for sure kick some butt, but please not my legs. My arm hurts enough.' Now he had a sore leg, for the Kitten knew how to kick a man.
'what happened?' Primer touched the bandages on his left upper arm, 'Where you under attack?'
'Something like that. Almost like you Wirr, but male.' Throttle said as he gazed up to Wirr.
Careful Wirr stripped his arm from the bandages under the ever watching eye of Primer and murmured a soft song she remembered, 'the same fine lines...' She whispered as her fingers traced the still fresh wound, 'was this a sword, or another weapon?' From what she saw, Charley stitched him up pretty good.
Charley shivered when Wirr touched the wound, she remembered those fine lines as well and knew what caused these kind of wounds and deaths. Her sister faced those wounds in her sleep, like her other niece, Aleana.

'A sort of star, Charley called it a shi... shi....' Modo tried to find the word but he wasn't good with other languages than his own.
'Shiruken. Ninja Star.' Charley finished the word for Modo.
And Wirr continued, 'the wound is still clean and you show no signs of illness or what so ever. The person didn't want you dead, but alive enough to talk before he'd finish you off. You were lucky.'
Throttle watched her as she bandaged him up again, a bloody scent infiltrated his nose, 'you're wounded.' He touched the sleeves of her vest and felt dried blood on it.
'No. Catatonian blood. They were after us.' Rimfire watched them both carefully, 'Wirr saved our tails.'
'And are still after us. Can you fight?' Charley pointed towards the horizon where two complete Catatonian companies showed up, ready for a battle.

In the same time four other Biker Mice appeared, dashing over their heads. One stayed behind and gazed at the other three who trailed of to the horizon. He had mismatched eyes and walnut brown fur and was very, very short for a Martian Mouse. 'Well?' he said, 'What are you guys waiting for? A written invitation?'
Throttle smiled and wanted to join in, but Wirr held him back, 'It ripped through the muscles of your upper arm, so you're useless in battle right now. Unless you have a death wish.'
'Good doc.' Throttle smirked at her but did as she said and remained behind.
Modo and Vinnie smirked at her as Vinnie said, 'Crowbar, you with us?'
This, the sad Mouse didn't let them ask him twice and dashed of into the fight, trailing of after the three other Mice.

The stranger remained with Throttle, Charley, Primer, Rimfire and Wirr and the Kittens. He never introduced himself, he never faced them or betrayed them. He just trusted them his life, for he stood there with his back to them, enjoying the view unfolding in front of him, often shouting some remarks at the Mice below.
From all of the Mice below, only two stood out: Vinnie and some strange kid with Vinnie's attitude. To bad both were the same age, or else the kid could have been Vinnie's son for sure. Both were stunning motorists, both were stuntMice and both knew how to impress their crowd!
Modo and the black motorist could have been brothers, equal tall, muscular build and strength. But neither would like one and other for the black motorist did everything to take down his enemies AND Modo in the same time. He didn't stop at anything. The third Mouse just fought like a raging terror; the black Mouse was aggressive, but this white Mouse was even more aggressive, something like a walking/riding terror.
Eventually only blooded sand was left, along with metal scrap and dead bodies. The five Mice had survived this battle but only one felt victory. The black Mouse grinned wide and drove over to his younger friend, the stuntMouse.

0.o.0

To Vinnie, Charley's changing clothes was just a reversed striptease. Every line and curve of her body he longed for to roam with his hands and tail. How she slid on the new tank top and later the trousers... how she kneeled to tug in the trouser legs into her knee high boots. How she made a knot in the bandana Vinnie gave her and shove the knot to the little hollow of her throat. It was his sister's once. Since she died, he had worn it around his neck and now it belonged to the most precious woman on Mars.
To hold her close and feel her breathe on his fur, to feel her close to him, her heartbeat and smell that strange scent that only Humans carried.
A sight worth watching.
'Peeking tom.' Charley teased, 'naughty boy.' She had noticed his presence from the first minute.
Vinnie shook his head, for the first time lost for words and pulled her in, 'Don't ever go... Just don't go.' Her soft auburn hair covered his nose and nuzzled her cheek, 'Don't ever leave me.'

From not so far, the atmosphere wasn't so lovely. Rimfire and Modo stood defending between Wirr and a black Mouse the size and strength of Modo. A white burst on his forehead and an attitude worse than Stokers on a bad day. 'What is that thing!' he simply erupted with a deep low angry voice, 'Get rid of it!' He almost lashed his tail for her throat, but someone grabbed it from behind and yanked it hard.
'She's our friend. If you want her to leave, leave yourself.' Throttle exclaimed, 'you're the one causing trouble. Not her.' Then he got back to eating the soup and made a mental note for himself: kill the person who made this soup, it was horrible or a more peaceful way: learn that person to cook better soup.

Modo didn't intent to wait for the first blow; with an uppercut he made the first strike. Rimfire quickly followed and punched the black Mouse in the stomach, while Wirr sought protection with Throttle. Eager he let her hide with him, his soup on the floor and his mood turned dark.
'I knew you guys were wild, but this is insanity!' she shrieked, 'you're fighting amongst themselves.'
Quickly throttle pulled his laser and fired a warning shot. As if someone had stopped the videotape, the three Mice stood perfectly still. The black Mouse under, Modo ready to strike once more and Rimfire who almost got strangled by the black Mouse' tail. A little dust from the roof and debris fell down upon them.
Wirr threw her dagger to the black tail and with a yelp of pain the black Mouse let go of Rimfire. Coughing he rubbed his sore throat as Wirr run towards his side, drew her blade and stood defensively between Rimfire and the aggressor, 'Damn... he almost got me.'
Modo delivered the black Mouse one more blow to the head before he let go, 'serves you right!'
'Who are you to question our allies?' Throttle demanded, 'Speak quickly.'
'Who are you do demand me to speak?' The black Mouse said, he was four feet taller than Throttle and showed no fear of the tan Mouse. Throttle didn't show him any fear either, 'I'm Throttle Thornboy the Hell Raiser. Who are you?'
'Ah... the half blood. I've heard of you... You battled against the Plutarkians, left the entire army in the hands of your girlfriend and went on to free Earth from the coming Plutarkian threat. Since that day you haven't been seen on Earth. You weren't event here when the Catatonians appeared but remained in safety on Earth.'
Throttle hated to repeat himself, 'Who are you?' this time his voice was more grim and dark.
'Spark...' The black Mouse with the white burst on his forehead forgot Throttle immediately, 'What is it Stunts?'
The dizzy looking Mouse pointed at something at the horizon, 'He's studying us for an hour by now.' The dizzy looking Mouse wasn't so dizzy after all. Though more of a stuntsMouse than Vinnie would ever be, and more faster than Vinnie would ever be, Throttle had already noticed that the guy wasn't exactly playing with a full deck and that the black dude sort of protected him.
'So your name is Spark?' throttle smiled at him, 'I knew I would find out your name sooner or later.' He followed the black Mouse to the portal and gazed at the desert, 'And your friend Stunts told you about him?'
'He follows us for a long time by now. We just don't seem to loose him.' Spark growled, 'One day... I'll take all the answers out of him and leave him to die in the territory of the sabre squids.'
'I wouldn't do that... since you can't tell friend from foe.' Throttle smirked, 'I think I know who that is, just trust me on this.'
'What's to gain for us?' Spark wanted to know, 'For I will kill him/her/it if that isn't what you think that is.'
Throttle smiled at the black Mouse' remarks, 'Really eh? Like you wanted to kill Wirr but found your equal with Modo.' He whistled to call his motorcycle, jumped on the saddle when his sweetheart came by and drove off to the strange Mouse standing in the desert.

It was common for Mice whenever they wanted to let their presence known to another Mouse, just to stand at one place for a long time, until they were invited or someone drove up to him to ask questions about his presence. In that way they made sure that they weren't killing any strangers who had best interests or information they could use. And to let any Mouse in trouble know that the visitor was real. The deserts of mars had many mirages and many Mice died thinking they'd found water but were drinking sand. A mirage didn't existed that long.

Careful driving over to the stranger, Modo and Vinnie covered his back for in case this Mouse would prove to be dangerous. Both Mice took close looks at one and other, trying to understand each others strength and power. The motorcycles seemed to do the same thing. Quickly it was clear that both were leaders. The strange Mouse rested one hand on the handle bar of his motorcycle and the other at his knee. Dressed in black leather and a bionical tail. Throttle had an idea of who this Mouse could be.

'Throttle Thornboy.' The strange Mouse said to him, obviously smirking for he spoke joyful.
'Stoker Blackruby.' Throttle answered, light of heart, 'What brings you here?'
'Same to you boy. Last thing I heard was that you were on Earth. But you're back.' Stoker smacked him on the back and hugged the younger Mouse.
'So it seems.' He took of his helmet and gazed at his old mentor, 'So it seems.'
Both hugged again and Stoker smiled at the two Mice behind Throttle, 'How's life punk!' Ruffling Vinnie's short cut hair, he turned to Modo, 'Modo my man! You're all here!'
'And some more...' Throttle smiled, 'Charley's here... along with her niece.'
That got Stoker's full attention, 'Niece eh? Hope she's pretty.'
'Oh she is...' Vinnie smiled, 'But Charley's even prettier.'
'She's single?' stoker imagined her like Charley, but younger and... well... you know what men think when a beautiful young lady is spotted.
Throttle grinned as he noticed that the old badger wasn't out of that business yet. He still was muscular and tall and had one heck of an attitude towards Vinnie the Punk. And probably felt still the same for Harley.
'Nope... she's with Rimfire already, you're lost old timer.' Throttle snickered, 'but later more about that. We're out in the open and I don't like to discuss things here.' Stoker nodded and all gunned up their motorcycles as they drove back to the shelter. Modo and Vinnie were on the look out, but when they were convinced that no one had followed them, they went into the shelter as well.

Spark growled loud and angry when he saw the new Mouse. Though a lot older, Spark held no respect for him and grunted something foul that should not be repeated.
Stunts on the other hand lit up as if the sun beams touched him when he saw the older Mouse. 'Stoker.' He barely whispered, 'That's the legend.'
'yeah... well some legend he is. I have some questions for him that demand answers.' Spark growled angry as he stepped forward, grabbed Stoker by the collar and hustled him, 'Where's that regenerator he took with him? Where's Mars' water? Where's Harley?'
'Haven't had enough yet?!' Modo growled and untangled Stoker from Spark's grip with brute force, 'Let me get it straight little man, touch my bro again and you're dead!'
Spark crawled up from the floor and gazed at Modo, 'Well... ya callin' me a little man? Let's see...'

Throttle growled something low, 'Ya done yet?' as Vinnie shove Wirr and Charley to the back of the shelter, near their motorcycles, 'Sweetheart, Babe, protect them!' he ordered the red and black motorcycles. Both beeped agitated and pulled out their weapons, ready for a battle. Vinnie's motorcycle revved and made a wheelie. Both women remained near the motorcycles for protection. Wirr felt ashamed, her heart low as she gazed at Rimfire. He was worried sick already.
'He's like his uncle, a shy type, little nervous but he grew up in a war and hardly came to Earth, unless he needed his uncle for something or an escape.' Charley smiled at her for comfort, 'Y'know... Modo said a while back that Rimfire fell for you because of your sad smile.'
'Sad smile?' Wirr gave her the same sad smile she gave Rimfire, 'is that all? Or is there more?'
'yeah... a lot.' Charley gently squeezed her shoulder for reassurance, 'there's a lot more. But I don't know about that. Only that Rimfire feels more than just something for you.' That brought a better smile to her face and she glanced at Rimfire, who took a offensive stand against the black Mouse. He was no match for the newcomer, but Rimfire had always been best in trying hardest to gain the best of the best.

0.o.0

'Well...' Stoker grinned at the sight of the newcomer and Modo almost starting a fight, 'Let's just introduce each other to one and other, so we can fight the enemy and not ourselves.' He glanced at the Mouse with the dizzy look in his eyes and said, 'I'm Stoker, former General of the FF alliance. And you are?'
Before the black Mouse could stop his younger friend he answered, 'Stunts. And this one here is Spark.' He pointed at the black Mouse.
'Sparky is more like it.' Stoker grinned wide, 'These are Throttle, Vinnie, Modo and Modo's cousins Rimfire and Primer. Over there are Charley and her niece Wirr, both are human females, felines more like it.' He remembered the style of Charley as she fought her own battles, fierce and headstrong. He for sure didn't want to meet her in battle though she wouldn't stand more than five minutes against him.

Spark raised an eyebrow, he was very sceptic about Humans - other aliens than Plutarkians or Catatonians or Stalkers - on Mars. Who knows they could be enemies as well, 'Well... you've met my younger bro. Over there stands Kickstart the scientist. Don't mock him for he'll destroy your motorcycle the next time you bring it for a check-up. Here's Centreline.' No further explanations were necessary for Stoker blurted his name.
'THE Centreline Davidson?' he glanced at the young Mouse with pure thick silky white fur and a dark mane from his forehead to the little hollow of his neck, the reason for his name.
'yeah... Stoker Blackruby, lover of my sister Harley Davidson.' The tall muscular Mouse said as he crossed his arms over his massive chest. He was shorter than Modo, but seemed more muscular, 'Still in search of her.'
'Almost found her thrice... Mace keeps on moving her to everywhere whenever I'm on his furless rattail.'
'He's afraid of his former masters, the Plutarkians. And even more of the Catatonians, since they spare no one, nor Mouse nor Rat. Occasionally they kill a Sand Raider troop, making it easy for us. They're clumsy sometimes. But tell me... who are those little Mice hiding here...' Centreline may have been one big lug, but he was very fond of children and was like Modo very overprotective towards children.
The two hid behind Primer's legs again, something she had to get used to very quickly if she didn't want to trip over them. Why in the name of Mars did they hid behind her legs?

December was the first one to step forwards, she couldn't stay behind of her brother. 'I'm December.' She said to Centreline who kneeled in front of her. Still she was to short to look him in the eye, 'you're Centreline?'
He nodded, 'How y'doin' December?'
She smiled at him, something that made him remember his younger sister Harley, 'That's my little brother, Ricochet.'
He came from behind Primer's legs, 'Are you a Mouse?' and wanted to kick his legs too. Throttle stopped him, 'He's real for sure.'
'Awwww man!' Ricochet whined, 'that's foul!'
'You're foul.' Throttle said to him, 'Who taught you such manners?'
Both Kittens pointed their fingers at Primer, who shrugged her shoulders and smiled hopelessly at Throttles remark.

Modo gestured for Wirr and Charley to come near. A bit shy they walked over to him, and stood near him for protection.
But Centreline only greeted them, as Spark remained in the back of the gang, with Stunts at his side. This would take a long time before this strange group of Kittens, fighters and humans would be able to function like a good group...

0.o.0

During the night, Rimfire watched over her. Or outside, or... he was a little idiot when it came to women. Wirr... It wasn't safe here for her, she was like a little child who learned to ride the dunes of Mars on a motorcycle for the very first time. Sometimes she would fall, but in the end she would win. And die.
Charley would kill him personally, if something happened to her. He couldn't do that to Charley...
How would Charley react to the missing of her niece? Uncle Modo got angry when he came to Earth the first time, because something had happened to his beloved little nephew. Maybe Charley would react the same? He didn't know and wasn't about to find out either.

Strange... now that she lay down, he could see most of her body features. But he wasn't interested in her body features anymore. As his thoughts wandered, like the ever moving dunes of Mars, he thought back about all the girls he liked. None ever answered his pathetic attempts of his court making. And he falls onto Earth once more and he finds a Human woman, who will turn him down eventually.

'Who says I will turn you down?' Rimfire turned around, she sat between him and the fire on her knees. The rising tongues of the flames seemed to set her purple locks on fire.
'Who says I will turn you down?' she said once more, a sort of statement, not a question.
He swallowed, couldn't find one answer, 'I won't turn you down.' Was his answer, she gave him. Slowly she reached her left arm forward, and touched his furry right arm, 'I will never turn you down.' A tear escaped her eye as her left hand travelled his right arm, up to his shoulder and neck, and fondled with his little pony tail, 'I will never turn you down...'

Slowly, Rimfire pulled her in by her arm and held her to his chest. He could feel her warmth against his chest, her tiny fragile bones almost broken by his grip. Wirr begun to sob, 'Don't turn me down.'
He buried his head in her neck, 'I will never turn you down,' repeating her words, filling the night sky with them, 'I will never turn you down. I will never let you down.'

0.o.0

R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story