Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

I'll Nerf Your Eye Out

by SingYourLungsOut 0 reviews

4 Boys. 4 Girls. Love&&Heartbreak Anger&&Humor Just Read It!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 330 words

0Unrated
Joe's POV

"Hey Patrick! Go Loooonnnggg!" I yelled as I ran through the local grocery store with a nerf football. I chucked it over the shelfs and heard someone gasp.

Shit.

"Omg, Rach, are you ok?"

"Ooww.. yea I think so," she giggled a little.

I walked over to where she was and bent over..

"I am sooo sorry that totally my fault," I said blushing..

This girl is cute

Patrick ran over to see what was happening.

"Dude you nailed a chick in the head!" he yelled.

"Im Rachel, and this is Michelle," she said smiling a me.

"You know, since I nailed you in the eye and all..how about you come over to our house tonight for some dinner.." I asked

She laughed and said..

"Well, I would love to, but you think you could tell us your name first.."

Fuck. Why am I so damn stupid.

"Im Joe and this is Patrick," I managed to say.


They showed up a litle later and brought with them two more girls, Claire and Kris. We introduced them to Pete ad Andy and we all seemed to be getting along well, thats when Pete got the great idea...


Pete's POV

"It's called the Ultimate Scavenger Hunt" I grinned

"The rules of this game are simple split up into teams: Team one will be Patrick, Michelle, Andy, and Kris..Team two can be me, Claire, Joe, and Rachel..
We have to get a street sign, a license plate, 12 boxes of condems, a star wars poster, and a dvd about goats."

"Goats?" Patrick asked.

"Yes Pat, Goats."

Everyone was ready to go when I gave the final rule,

"We all have to go in boxers," I couldnt help but grin.

"Even us?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, even you.."

We all ran outside after changing into boxers.

Damn Claire looks good.

"Oh and losers have to sleep outside tonight." I said and we were off...and I'll be damned, my fucking team lost.
Sign up to rate and review this story