Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Losers Are Always Winners

by SingYourLungsOut 0 reviews

Review Plz

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 558 words

0Unrated
Out under the stars Pete and Clair were getting to know each other. They could hear Joe and Rachel laughing and getting along great.

Joe's POV

I was propped up on my elbow looking down at Rachel.

"I can't believe I hit you in the eye," I said lightly running my hand over the side of her face.

"It's ok, really..Im glad it happened, look where it got us.." she said taking my hand down from her face and leaning up and kissing me.

Is this girl perfect or what..



Claire's POV

"I really needed tonight Pete, it was prolly the most fun I have had in a long time," I said.

I was laying on my side as was Pete and we were facing each other. He grabbed my hand. I could tell that he liked me and I was glad he did because I liked him too...but I was just getting over being heartbroken...his name was Caleb, he was my first Love and we were engaged, he took my virginity and I really believed I loved him, that was until the night of my rehearsal dinner I caught him in bed with my best friend Nicole, she was maid of honor for God Sake.

The memmory faded in my mind and I shivered. I felt Pete wrap his arms around me..and for once in a long time..it felt right.


Pete's POV

She smelled so sweet, like Honey or maybe Vanilla. Her hair was so soft and silky, he didnt know what it was about her but at that momment he didnt want to let her go...


---------------------------------------------------XoXo----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete's POV

The sun was up and so was I, I still had my arms around Claire, I couldnt feel them at all but I didnt want to move because I didnt want to wake her, But Suddnenly I heard Patrick..

"Wake up Kiddos!! I've got PANCAKES!"

I watched as Claire slowly opened her eyes, she looked up at me and I smiled. "Good Morning Beautiful," I said and she grinned and rolled her eyes.

I got up and helped her up, looking over I noticed Rachel sitting up, rubbing her eyes and Joe still out cold, I couldnt resist...I ran over and landed smack on top of him.

"Get the fuck up Joeseph!"

Joe's POV

"Oww Dude! What the Hell?!"I yelled pushing Pete off me.

I heard Rachel giggle and looked up.

"Oh my God Rach, your eye..."

It was swollen and a greenish grey color.

I pulled her closer to me and lightly touched it.

"Oow damn it!" she yelled.

"Sorry..but C'mon you need some ice,"

"And pancakes!" I heard Claire yell I turned around to see her jumping up on Petes back. Pete ran passed us and in the house he went.


We all ate breakfast and the girls were getting ready to leave.

"Aw, I dont want you to go!" Pete said hugging Claire, gosh, he really liked that girl.

"You girls are coming to our show tonight arent you?" Patrck asked.

"Well yea silly, We're opening the show for you!" Rachel giggled.

"Wait..you guys are Dressed To Kill?"

"HaHa, Yea actually...we've been a band since High School.." Michelle said.

"Why didnt you tell us!" Pete asked


"You didnt ask..." Claire said with a smirk
Sign up to rate and review this story