Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Diirty.

by SingYourLungsOut 1 review

I know they have been short lately...But Im working on it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 1305 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

"What in the hell were you dumbasses thinking!?!" Dirty yelled at us.

"We were just having fun.." Joe mummbled.

"Well now your 'fun' is posted all of the cover of some major magazines!" he yelled slamming a magazine down in front of us. On the front was Me, Pat, Joe, and Andy..yes, in our boxers.

"Hey," I grinned... "We did make the cover"

"Shut the hell up Pete" Dirty said.

"Its bad enough you guys took the girls with you.."

"They liked it, and you're just jealous cause you werent invited.." I said rolling my eyes.

After we got yelled at we decided to go watch the girls warm up. We stood there for awhile and watched, God Claire is beautiful.

"I cant believe we didnt even know they were the band," Andy said breaking my train of thought.

"Yea, Claires got an amazing voice," Patrick said.

We continued talking when Dirty came over and told us to go meet with some of the people with backstage passes..

"Hi, Im Raina" this girl said smiling at me.

"Pete..." I said.

"Oh I know who you are," she giggled.

We had been talking for awhile whe Joe grabbed my arm and pulled me aside,

"I thought you liked Claire?"

"Yea....Your point?" I asked.

"Why are flirting with wats her name?"

"Joe, her name is Raina and Im not flirting.."

Was I..I didnt think so...Hmmm...

Claires POV

Time to show these boys how to rock.. I grinned at myself in the mirror and tucked my hair behind my ears.

The concert was amazing, we came out and did a cover of "Grand Theft Autum" to get the crowd pumped, from the corner of my eye I could see Pete watching us with a smile on his face.

"This next song I wrote for all those fucking heartbreakers," I said smiling into the microphone. The crowd loved it and jumped around, everyone was pumped. Finally it was time for Fall Out Boy. I introduced them and the crwn went isane.

Walking past Pete I whispered a 'Good Luck' and he repied with a kiss on the cheek.

The girls and I decided it would be funner to wach the show from up front so we went into th crowd and got up front row. We sang along to every song. Near the end of 'Arms Race' Pete walked up to the mic...

"So I guess you all heard about our little 'Night on the town' last night huh?" he smirked. The crowd went wild and Pete smiled again and said..

"Dont you guys think the girls from 'Dressed To Kill' are fuckin' hot?!" And with that they started playing the end of the song and me and the girls jumped on stage to join them.

I could see the looks of pure hatred in the eyes of hundreds of girls as the watched us onstage, i was kinda awkward at first but when Pete put his arm around me ad started dancing playfully all I thought was.../Jealousy's a bitch/


Claire's POV

Holy shit...Jeaousy really is a bitch, I watched as some chick wrote something down on a piece of paper and put it in Pete's pocket.

"Joe, come over here for a second.."

"Yes, Claire Bear?"

"I dont mean to sound nosy or anthing but who is that over there talking to Peter?"

"Oh, her names Raina or something.."

Joe's POV

I watched as Claires expression turned blank and suddenly she looked like she was going to cry.

"C'Mon, Claire...let's go get some fresh air.."

We went outside and I asked her if there was anythig she wanted to tell me..thats when she told me all about Caleb...my heart went out to her and how she must have been feeling, Claire was becoming one of my best friends and I loved her...

God, I hope Pete doesnt screw this up..



Claire's POV

I walked in and didnt see that... Rainy or whatever the fuck her name was...I saw Pete walking toward me but I forced myself not to look at him, I walked past him quickly and decided to go talk to Rach. I could feel his confused eyes burning into my back, but I held back my tears and went over to where Rachel was standing.

I couldnt be angry with Pete because we werent together, but I guess maybe all those times I thought he did like me..I was just reading the wrong signals...I dont know, but if I cant be mad I just wont talk to him..maybe then I can let go of any feeings I had for him..

Pete's POV

I wondered what was wrong with Claire, she had been acting really distant since after the show and when we went into the diner she didnt even sit by me..instead she sat across from me, still not looking up.


Claire's POV

I could tell Pete was confused...but at the time I really didnt care..Thats when I heard Rachel..

"Oh my God.." I had my back to the door but she didnt and I didnt know who she was staring at but I didnt want to see, I slowly turned around and sddenly thought I was going to faint. Of all the places Caleb Martin could go in the middle of the night he had to be at the same diner as me...

I got up and ran out the door my hand covering my mouth..he literally makes me sick. I finally stopped running once I was outside and dropped to my hands and knees..I heard the door open and someone running up to me..

Thank God Im around the side of the building...No can see me here..

"Claire..." I heard Pete's voice.

Oh great..just the person I wanted to talk to right now..not.

He reached for my arm to help me up..

"Dont Touch me." I said rather mean.

I rolled over and was laying on the wet concrete not moving.

"Ok, we'll just lay here then.." he said layng down right next to me.

Pete's POV

"Claire, I know this is forward but..what the hell was that all about?"

"Like you even care Pete," she said..

Wow, I was confused.

"Why are you even laying here with me? I thought you'd be going back to Raina's" she said.

"Woah. Where did that come from?"

"Pete, its ok..I guess I just read you wrong, I thought you liked me..but its ok, I understand now." she said calming her tone.

"Claire-"

"No, let me finish..and Im sorry for goin off on you I have no right to be mad because we arent even together...So..Im sorry."

"Claire..I do like you, and Raina was my neighbor a long time ago, I dont like her Claire, I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend..not Raina.."

She didnt say a word, she leaned over and kissed me slowly.

"And by the way," I said.

"Why are we laying in the street?"

Thats when she told me the whole Caleb story..God, I felt like such an asshole...

"C'mon.." I said getting up and grabbing her hand.

"No, Pete I cant go back in there.."

"Oh yes you can, I know it.." I said pulling her close to me..

"Besides..he's alone and he looks miserable...and you arent, you have great fiends and a hot and sexy boyfriend.." I said grinning.

She smiled and kissed me again.

We walked in and I grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

God, Im lucky.

We sat down and I saw this...Caleb guy he was just staring at her..at us...God whata douche bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story