Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Just Some things I think you should know..

by SingYourLungsOut 5 reviews

Review this shit.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 818 words

0Unrated
Kris and Andy dont exactly see eye to eye.

Kris is the forward type, she's also a proud vegan. She's not afraid to speak her mind and she's had more boyfriends than Michelle, Claire, and Rachel put togther. She dresses very conservative but doesnt have a problem taking her clothes off..

Kris thinks Andy is total asshole and Andy thinks Kris is a bitch. They argue non-stop but somehow always end up making up and then making out.


But Patrick and Michelle on the other hand were enough to make you sick. They were both so soft hearted and never fought at all, if they did have their differences they would always end up saying sorry and hugging. They have stupid little pet names for each other like pooky, or cupcake...Ugh.

Michelle is probably the sweetest girl you would ever come across. Unlike Rachel whose outgoing and silly..Claire whose funny and charming..and Kris whose a little slutty and outspoken,..Michelle was quiet and kept to herself..she has to really know you before she will open up.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXOoOoXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx


The next week they all spent together. They had sleepovers, and played stupid games, and it was pretty obvious that everyoe was paired up.


Just a tyipical Friday Night at Rachel and Claire's.


Joe and Rachel were laying on the couch, Pete was sitting in the recliner with Claire on his lap, they were waitng for they rest of the gang to get there for dinner and a sleepover...


Pete's POV

"Pete! Stop it!" Claire yelled at me..she had her hair pulled up in a ponytail and I decided to pull it down..heehee.

I watched her pull it back up and settle back down on my lap..I grinned...

"Peter!! If you dont stop it, you'll be sorry!" she warned. She got up to pull her hair back up when Rachel came up behind me and pulled the whole chair over backwards, and down I went..

"HaHa! Paybacks a bitch!" Rachel yelled.

"Yea it is," Joe said picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

I watched as she squeeled and squirmed.

Realizing I was still in the floor I looked at Claire.

"Arent you going to help me up?"

"Nope. I think Im gonna go help Rachel" she said. She started to walk past me but I grabbed her and pulled her down on top of me tickling her like crazy..she hates it when I grab her sides..We wrestled for a little bit and with her sitting on my stomach stradling me, holding my hands to the floor above my head, I smiled because she thought she'd won.


"Give up Peter..." she grinned.

"Never!" I yelled as I flipped her over.



Claire's POV

"Peter! I cant breath!" I giggled.

"Good, now you get mouth to mouth!" and right before he kissed me he gave me that devilish grin that I love so much.

Im not sure how long we made out for but it seemed like hours..But suddenly we heard the door slam.

"WHAT THE FUCK EVER! I DONT EVEN CARE!" yep...Andy and Kris were fighting again.

"Damn..our friends ruin everyting," Pete said quickly kissng me one more time before getting up and pulling me up with him.

We walked into the kitchen where we heard the yelling..

"Andy is being an asshole!" Kris yelled Andy flipped her off and went into the living room.

"Oh God." Pete said.

"C'mon Patty...lets go get details!" he said.

Joe walked down the hall scratching his head with Rachel following him.

"Oh my God Rach you have to shirt on backwards...." I said laughing.

"Oopsie.." she said looking down and blushing.

"Aww it's ok babe," Joe said sqeezing her tight.

"It looks better offa me!" she said giggling...

"Damn right!" Joe said kissing her on the cheek.

The night went by rather quickly, its usual routine...

- Patrick and Michelle go to bed early...Ugh the suck.
- Andy and Kris make up and Make out..Duh.
- And once again its me, Pete, Joe, and Rach in the living room.

Pete and I were laying in the floor under about 5 covers, and Joe and Rachel were asleep on the couch.


How did I get so lucky?

I looked around..I have the best friends in the world..and I have Pete, deep down..I know I love him..and I wont deny it that I Im terrified, Love hurts..it hurts bad..but lifes about taking chances...and Im learning that..

I felt Pete's breathing steady and wrapped in his arms I looked up at my sleeping boyfriend...

"I Love You," I whispered and kissed lips ever so gently, and closed my eyes.



Pete's POV

Did she just say what I think she said?? She does love me...

Is it ironic that I was thinking the same exact thing...

Ironic..Try Fate.
Sign up to rate and review this story