Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Unfolding Secrets

by SingYourLungsOut 0 reviews

4 Boys. 4 Girls. Love&&Heartbreak Anger&&Humor Just Read It!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 372 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

The sun was shining bright when I awoke to the faint sound of music coming from another room. I stifled a yawn and climbed out of bed. As I made my way down the hall I followed the sound of acoustic chords.

It was Claire of course, God does she get any better?

"You never told me you could play guitar" I said walking over and laying on the bed.

She smirked. "You never asked."

I watched as she would strum a few lies, then write something down in a notebook. There was something about the way her delicate hands moved across the guitar that makes me wants her even more.

God, she's flawless.


Claires POV

I coud barely focus knowing Pete was watching me. I could feel his chocolate eyes burning into me, which could explain the tingling sensation in my stomach.

He got up and walked over to me ever so slowly, taking my guitar and setting it down. I looked up at him and gave him a half smile. He pulled me up to him and cupped the sides of my face looking directly into my eyes.

Gosh, I hate knowing Im falling for him. Its like he can see all the pain I'v ever felt and make it numb, just by giving me that look.


And We Kissed.
For what seemed like hours.






---------------------------------------------------------------------xOxXO----------------------------------


Rachels POV

"What are we doing tonight?"

Everyone was sitting in random spots in the living room talking and acting stupid as usual.

"FOOD." Joe said as he kissed me on the cheek.

Claires POV

Us girls were upstairs getting ready while the guys were playing some random video game.

I decided to leave my hair down, and I threw on a worn out pair of jeans (Petes favorites ;] ) and of course I raided Rachels closet for a shirt. She may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but she has great taste in clothes!

I went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

God, I have to tell him...

And as if fate had kicked me right in the gut, I felt that familier pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I cant tell him...not now.
Sign up to rate and review this story