Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Dudes. My freaking back hurts!

by SingYourLungsOut 1 review

4 Boys. 4 Girls. Love&&Heartbreak Anger&&Humor Just Read It!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 380 words

0Unrated
Michelles POV

"Claire, you have to tell him." I said softly. It was two in the morning and Claire had gotten me out of bed with tear filled eyes.

"I just dont know how," she was crying but desperately trying to remain quiet.

"You girls, and my family are the only people who know."

"If he cares about you like he says he does, then it wont matter." I said wiping her eyes.

"I'll tell him, but when I think the time is right." she siad sniffing a little.

We talked for another hour, before I got her to calm down.

"Thanks Michelle, sorry I woke you up."



Petes POV

I herad her crying, I herad her get out of bed, I heard her come back to bed about an hour later, and now Im holding her in my arms while she sleeps.

I'll never get back to sleep.
Was it something I did?
God I love her.
What could be wrong?


I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. This was going to be a long night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xOxXo------

Joes POV

It was raining.
Hard.
Rachel hates thunderstorms.
She's so cute.
We were in the middle of watching the After Dark Horrorfest when the power went out.
Of course, Rachel screams, and I laugh. I was just about to tickle her to death when Michelle walked in...she looked strange, worried, or confused, I wasnt sure.

"Where's Claire?" she asked. Just as her phone started ringing.

"Uhh..she said she didnt feel well, and she went home." I said.

I watched Rachel and Michelle exchange looks and Michelle picked up her phone ad walked away somewhat.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Its ok, dont start freaking out breathe slowly and use whats left of your inhaler."

Silence.

"No, Im on my way right now. Just Breathe."

"Michelle who was that?" I asked as she was walking out.

"Uhh..my grandma." she said. Then she left.

"Rachel."

"Yea.." she said looking up.

"Michelle and her sister were orphans...they dont have family."

Rachel gulped.


"Joe, can you keep a secret?"




A note from the Author: Hey you guys, I got hurt in cheerleading today so Im trying hard..but sitting up like this is really hard. I love you all! Review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story