Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Bright Bright Hospital Lights.

by SingYourLungsOut 0 reviews

4 Boys. 4 Girls. Love&&Heartbreak Anger&&Humor Just Read It!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 667 words

0Unrated
Michelles POV

I pulled into Claires driveway and got out of the car. When I got inside my stomach turned. Claire was laying on the couch desperately gasping for air, she was literally blue. I helped her up and took her to the car.

Please let her be alright..

I was driving as quickly as I could, which was weird for me considering Im a very cautious person. My cell phone started buzzing and Rachel flashed across the screen.

"Hello?

"Michelle, its Rach." she sounded worried.

"How is she?"

"I dont know yet, but it doesnt look so good." I said looking over at Claire wo looked like she was getting tired.

"Look, tell her Im sorry, but Joe saw through your lie about 'grandma' and I told him the truth. He wont tell anybody...but she has to tell Pete."

I sighed, "I know Rach, just give her some time ok?"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye"


Claire's POV

A breathing treatment and a couple of pills later I strated feeling like myself again. I started breathing normally and I regained my normal color.

Its not asthma. But I wish it was. Its Cystic Fybrosis. And its almost always deadly.Now you see why I cant tell Pete?

Dr. Gingold walkied into the room to tell us the extent of the damage.

"Well Claire, luckily this little spout didnt do any harm to your body. You only had this attack from accsessive stress. So Im advising you to calm down and deal with whatever is stressing you out, before you do some real damage."

"Thanks Docter." I said.

Michelle was sitting in a chair next to the bed not saing a word.

"Can we go?" I asked.
She nodded.

She never does talk much after something like this, it scares her.

"Wow, its raining hard," I said trying to lighten her up. Still nothing.

We got in the car and she finally spoke. I could see the sadness in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Look Claire, I love you, but I love Patrick too, and Im not going to lie to him. You're going to tell Pete."

I had nothing to say. She was right. I had to tell him.




Pete's POV

Ok, something was seriously wrong. Everyone was really quiet, no one spoke to me and Claire came home and went straight to bed. What could possibly be wrong?

Claire was laying in bed with her back to me when I heard her start crying softly. She got out of bed and started to the door. Thats it.

"Claire what's going on?"
She was crying harder now.
"Im sorry Peter, I just cant do this." an she quickly left the room.

Like Im giving up that easily.

I chased her into the yard where she finally stopped and started coughing hard.

Of course, it just had to be pouring.

"Claire! Will just stop it! Why wont just tell me whats going on!?"

"BECAUSE IM SCARED PETE!!" she screamed with tears mixed with rain running down her cheeks.

I decided to stop yelling. I moved closer to her.

"Claire, you dont have to be scared of anything...I love you.."

"Thats why Im scared." she sniffed.

"Because I love you too."

I didnt say a word, I was too confused.

"I have a desease Peter. Cystic Fibrosis. And the possibility that I'll survive it is very slim." she looked down, not knowing how I would take it.

It felt like someone had punched me in the gut.

Claires POV

"Pete I understand if you dont want to be with me, I mean I-"

I was cut off by Petes lips crashing onto mine. We kissed with such intensity that we could have lit the city.

And that kiss lead to the door step, and the door step lead to the stairs, and the stairs lead to Petes room. Where all of our soaking wet clothes wound up in the floor....



Hey, You want more?? Review review review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story