Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You

Collision

by GunSlingerGirl 7 reviews

Prologue... Early autumn morning, a tour and the beginning of a new...friendship? Or destruction?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 345 words

0Unrated
I raised the cigarette to my lips for one last drag before I flicked it out onto the grass. A sudden voice in the dark made me jump, "Go put it out. Jeez do you wanna start a fire?"
"Fuck Frank, don't do that! How'd you not make noise anyhow? The ground's covered in leaves."
He just tapped his nose silently and walked in front of me, silently still, to grind the smoke into the ground. "Why're you out here all by yourself? The bus is about to leave..."
"I know I just wanted some time by myself to think, you know? Before I was stuck on the bus for 6 hours with you lot." I grinned as he feigned a hurt look.

As we made our way back to the bus I lit another cigarette. I knew they were gonna kill me, but they somehow kept me alive at the same time. I turned to offer Frankie a drag, but there was already a glowing red ember between his fingers. He was about five metres behind me, but as I turned around he looked up. We made eye contact, but as per usual he broke it almost as soon as it occurred. I turned fully so I was walking backwards. "Why d'you do that?"
He looked up distractedly, he was almost always somewhere else these days, "What?"
"Look away so soon."
He muttered something that sounded strangely like '...green' before he collapsed laughing, the moment gone, as I collided with the bus. Mikey ran out, obviously worried. As soon as he caught on, he fell about laughing with Frank.

"As soon as you lot are ready..." came Bob's voice.
"C...coming!" gasped Frank.
"Guys, it seriously wasn't that funny." I protested, a faint smile whispering about my lips as I clambered to my feet.
"Ah... yes it was," replied Mikey.
Bob, yelling now, "Are you guys quite finished?"
I pouted playfully, "Yes, sir, Mr. Bob, sir."
The bus started to drive away slowly as we all piled aboard. "On the road again..." sang Ray.
Sign up to rate and review this story