Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > It's Not Over Yet

You're Gonna Be

by LoveEdElric 13 reviews

This is the sequal to 'A Happy Ending' As you know it left off with a bit of an unexpected twist. How will things turn out?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Schiezka, Vato Falman - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 3795 words

0Unrated
Because of Group_ hug and all my other faithful readers I'm posting the next chapter..

Rated: R

Warning: Heated Moments, Cursing, Violence, and MAYBE a couple lemons...

Disclaimer: I own nothing. The people who work and make Fullmetal Alchemist own it.


thefuckingbarsstillaren'tworking,thisgetsannoyingtodo...

"I'm ordering her to stay on bed rest until October. Her due date is October 6, her birthday I believe, and she is on STRICT bed rest. That means no getting up unless it's a dire emergency." The female doctor said, packing up her bag. "But I have work to do, half the people in this room don't do their paperwork unless I shoot them." Riza said, crossing her arms. "You want to keep those babies, and have them healthy when they're born, don't you Mrs. Mustang?" the doctor asked, putting her raincoat on. "Of course I do." Riza said, giving in. "Then the last thing you'll be doing is getting off that couch to go up and stay in your bed for the rest of this month and all of next. You're only aloud to get up for showers and to go potty." The doctor said before going out the door into the storm.

"Yes! We finally get a break!" Breda cheered. Riza glared at the group, who gulped. "If I hear from Roy that you haven't been doing your work, I'll make it a dire emergency to get up and shoot you." She seethed, and they all nodded, afraid. "Mommy, we're sorry we flushed your rings away..." Elicia and Joy said together, looking guilty. Riza sighed, closing her eyes as she halfway lay on the couch, propped up against a bunch of pillows. "It's alright girls, I'm not mad, just...disappointed." She said, her amber eyes fluttering open. "Dinners ready, and we're all eating in here." Amaya said. "My white carpet better not get one single drop of stew on it, or I'll send Joy to go get my gun." Riza said, giving them all a look.

"Riza, clam down, we don't need the doctor to come back..." Roy said, giving her a bowl, and a glass of milk. Ed glared as Amaya sat beside him, putting the milk in front of him. "So you're back, are you? You little hoe bag..." Ed glared, crossing his arms, his eye twitching as he continued to stare at the milk. "Edward...just drink it." Amaya sighed, sipping her stew. "No! That white crap was secreted by a damn cow!" Ed refused, raising his nose in the air. "Fine stay short, our baby will grow up and be way taller than you are, and that will be sad, because you'll have to stand on a chair to spank him." Amaya said, sipping her stew again.

Everyone laughed as Ed grabbed up the milk and chugged it down, then coughed when he swallowed it all. "Don't kill yourself, Edward." Izumi said, a small smile on her face. He gave everyone a dirty look, but they ignored him and kept on eating. "So what are we supposed to do if Dante makes another move?" Alphonse asked. "We go in, I start hitting people hard in the face, and see where that takes us." Roy said off handedly. "Haha, I don't think so." Riza said, dipping her bread in the stew.

"But it was a good plan." Falman said. "No, it was a ton of death waiting to happen. How would you men, that are a attached to women here, like to leave said attached women alone with their children, if any?" Sheska said, pushing up her glasses. "Heh...it would be kinda like Hughes if I died..." Roy said, looking into his stew. "Don't...don't say things like that..." Eve said quietly, looking at her baby. "On another note, my twins are being born on my birthday. I get three birthday cakes!" Riza said, acting like a child. "Chocolate, Vanilla, and Fudge Marble..." Amaya said, drooling. "Exactly..." Riza said, drooling also.

morelinemaking,Ireallydontlikemakinglinesnahnahnah...

"I hate this..." Riza said, tossing the romance novel aside two weeks later as her husband came home from work. "My poor darling." Roy sympathized, sitting beside her, and giving her a nice, long kiss. "I missed you...and I missed forcing people to work..." Riza said, her hands on her well rounded out stomach. "I know baby. Just one week left of this month, and then another month and then you'll be able to get out of bed, and move around all you want." Roy said, placing his hand on her stomach and feeling the babies kick. He smiled, and looked up at her. "And the plumber says he's almost done finding the rings." He added, and she got a guilty look on her face.

"I'm sorry...I forgot to put them back on..." she said in a soft voice. "It's okay. You had a lot on your mind." He answered, leaning in and kissing her again. "I love you, my Riza." He said, looking into her eyes. "I love you too, my man." She said, squeezing his hand and smiling. "Let me get dressed, then I'll go get you something to eat." He said, kissing her hand and standing up. "Thank god. That sandwich you got me for lunch just didn't work all afternoon like I thought it would. And I hate sitting bed doing nothing. It's boring, and I don't achieve anything." Riza said, sighing and shutting her eyes for a minute.

"I'll need to bring home some of your paperwork then, it's actually starting to pile up." Roy said, stepping out of his boots, and pulling his Military jacket off. "Did everyone finish their work today?" Riza asked, giving him a look as he turned to her. "Yes dear. I had to set Ed's pants on fire to get him to do it, but he did finish." He said, unbuttoning his shirt. She blushed quickly, and looked away, and he raised an eyebrow. "Are you...embarrassed?" he asked incredulously. Riza blushed harder, shaking her head. "After reading these damn Nora Roberts romance novels all day, I feel like we're in one of them, well at least when you start taking your shirt off..." she explained quickly.

"Are you getting dirty thoughts about me, Mrs. Mustang? I'm a married man, you know." He said slyly, sidling up to her. She giggled, sitting up more. "I'm married too, and that doesn't stop me from wanting you, Mr. Mustang." She said, playing along. "OH what would my wife say?" Roy said, kissing on her neck. "She'd say...no." Riza giggled, bringing his head up and kissing him thoroughly. He pulled back a few minutes later, and gave her a pouting look. "You're a tease, Riza Mustang, a big tease." He said.

"You're an even bigger tease, so shut it." Riza said, pushing him off the bed, and he landed on the floor with a thump. "Riza! That hurt..." he said, standing up and throwing his shirt off, and he saw her laughing, and shook his head, laughing himself. "Get dressed and get me my food before I start eating books..." Riza said, throwing a book at him as he pulled on another shirt. "Okay, okay." He said, slipping out of his pants and putting a pair of slacks on. "I'll be back in a couple minutes with your food." He said, giving her a quick kiss and dashing out of the room.

dundundundundundunevilpeopleevilpeopleevilpeopletimetimetime

"What are we supposed to do, just sit around and wait for him to attack us?" the new Lust asked, combing through her thick hair. "She looks like my old lusty lust." Gluttony crooned, looking delighted. "No. We're going to continue on with our original plans. It doesn't matter that we no longer have military control. We can still take over this country." Dante said, sitting on her high pedestal. "Yes, but it would be a helluva lot easier if we did." The new Envy complained (who doesn't look like a palm tree!), polishing her nails. "We should be grateful we were given life, even if we do not remember anything about what happened before. We should dutifully serve our master." Sloth said, looking at maps.

"Hmm, what about Mustang's wife...she could cause a problem. She's the key to our plans, yet she will be unwilling to give up her so-called family. That pathetic group of people that follow her around all the time, acting like loyal cats and dogs. And those brat kids." The new Pride growled, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "We'll use them all for human sacrifice, but we use her for leverage on Mustang. She's the one thing he can't live without..." Dante said, a smile quirking at her lips.

Danteisabigfatbitch,she'sthebiggestbitchinthewholewideworld...

"Roy!" his name came out of her mouth in a rush, sweat glistening on her face as she woke up from the terrible nightmare she'd been having. (It has NOTHING to do with what happened above) Her body shook, she wanted to scream, to cry. He wasn't even in bed beside her, her head whipped around to look at the clock, which read 4 in the morning. She'd be goddamned if this wasn't a dire emergency, where the hell was her husband?

She ripped the covers away from her, letting the cool air rush over her sweaty body, and carefully stood up. She walked quickly to the door and pulled it open, looking over the ledge below where the huge living room was. He was sleeping in his chair, a glass of water beside him, and papers scattered everywhere. It would have been cute if she hadn't just dreamed of him being tortured to death behind enemy lines. She went down the stairs, and shook him awake quickly, tears flooding her vision. "You should be in bed." Were the first words out of his mouth, and he stood up, rubbing his eyes.

"And so should you. Roy..." she said, pulling him to her, crying him softly. "They took you away from me..." she whispered hoarsely. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I'm right here, nobody's laid a hand on me but our crazy kids." He chuckled, leading her to the stairs. "It all seemed so real, and it scared me...worse than anything else..." she said, looking up at him. "Yes well, we all have our share of bad dreams and nightmares. Don't let it get to you, sweetheart." He said, helping her back into bed.

"I hate being scared." She said, holding her stomach. He sat down beside her, lying a hand over hers. "It's a weakness everyone has that they don't really like having. It's just telling you that you're human. Although to me, you're a goddess." He said, smirking. She rolled her eyes, a smile creeping up onto her face. "There she is. And her beautiful smile too. God I love those rosy red lips..." he said, leaning in and capturing them in his. She snaked her arms around his neck, and sighed, kissing him back.

He pulled back a few minutes caressing her cheek. "Feel better, darling?" he asked, looking into her amber eyes. "I always feel better when I have you with me." She said, loving how his onyx eyes seemed to sparkle as he laid a hand on her stomach and felt his children kick. "I can't believe they don't keep you up half the time." He said, smiling. "You get used to it after a certain point. I guess it's a mother thing..." she said, looking down at her stomach as he lifted her silky night shirt. "What are you doing?" she asked as he narrowed his eyes. "Seeing if what Alphonse said is true. He said you could see them move..." Roy said, watching for a minute.

"I think they went to sleep as soon as you said that." Riza giggled, pushing her shirt down. "Pooh, they won't even let daddy have any fun." He said, pouting. "Aww, they will, especially when they're born. You can change all of their diapers." Riza teased, and his eyes widened. "Nooo, mommy can hog all the fun..." he said, rolling over and laying down beside her. "You're going to help one way or another." Riza said, crossing her arms. "How about I help mommy unwind after they finally go to sleep." He murmured in her ear, nipping it. She blushed, feeling shivers go up and down her spine.

"You're so evil, Roy Mustang." She said, snuggling up to him. "It's my job." He said, stroking her hair.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nearing the end of September:

"I want to get out of this damn bed, right now." Riza complained, sitting against the pillows. "Tomorrow is the last day of September, after tomorrow, you can be out of bed all you want." Her husband said, leaning against the doorway. "I'd like to see you stay in a bed for a month and a half straight. Where the only time you can get up is to shower and potty." She said, glaring at him. "I would probably be crazy." He said, shutting his eyes. "Roy..." she said, looking sad all of the sudden.

"Riza...I'm not going to take any chances of you or our children getting hurt. You're just going to have to wait it out." He said, sighing and coming to sit beside her. "I know...you're only doing it because you care..." she whispered, her shoulders slumping. "I love you." He said, pushing her chin up and kissing her lips. "You're my life. My heart couldn't beat one more minute without you. I'd die before seeing you get hurt." He said, looking deep into her eyes. "I'm devoted to you." She whispered, and she felt him slip her engagement ring and wedding band back onto her left hand. "It took a long time to get them cleaned properly. I told them we'd accept nothing less than perfect." He said, raising her hand to his lips and kissing it. ahead once more to October 6th: (WE need to get plot oriented and it all starts here)

Everyone had pretty much forgotten that today was the day the twins were supposed to be born. It had just...slipped their minds so to speak. So they all went work like normal.

"I can't believe you didn't think to send off the paperwork...now the damn system is all backed up." Riza growled, sending papers out in yellow envelopes with Ross and Bloch going in and out taking them. "We were kinda busy doing all the work, worrying about you, and trying to prevent the war from actually happening." Edward said, his eyebrow twitching. "Oh the excuses are going to start coming out now, I suppose." She said, shaking her head as she sealed another envelope.

"Look, lets all just calm down, and enjoy today. It's a Friday, it's Riza's birthday, let's all just chill." Eve said, burping baby Trisha. "Eve is right..." Izumi said, sitting back on the couch. "Oh...Ow..." Riza said, laying a hand on her stomach. "What is it?" Roy asked quickly, looking up from his work. "Nothing...one of them just kicked really hard." Riza said, ignoring the signs completely. "I know that feeling...my kid has been kicking constantly." Amaya said, pointing at her stomach. (she's about 7-8 months pregnant right about now, so yeah...)

"Trisha barely kicked at all." Eve said smugly. "Oh be quiet, you big fat meanie." Amaya joked, chuckling. "Ugh, finished at last. Now that I have us all caught up..." Riza said, sending the last envelope off. "Can we please have a break, all this work is killing me! It's an overload." Breda complained. "You're such a big baby, Heymans." Fuery said, pushing up his glasses. And that little comment led to another, and then another, and soon the two were bickering full blast. Then they saw Riza get her gun out. They stopped quickly, but she froze.

"Ri-za?" Amaya asked, looking cautious. "Riza, that gun doesn't have any bullets, remember you were pissed because you forgot to load it this morning." Roy reminded her. "No...my water just broke..." Riza said, dropping the gun. He jumped over his desk, nearly breaking his neck, and slid to a halt in front of his wife, who suddenly couldn't breath and had a pained look on her face. "Breathe, breathe..." he said, helping her up. "Get her to the hospital!" Rose ordered. "No, we were going to dump the First Lady in a ditch!" Amaya said.

"Owww! This really hurts..." Riza said, holding her stomach and walking towards the door with her husband. "All of you follow us to the hospital, Havoc get Joy and Elicia from school." Roy called out orders as they walk out the door. "She's having the baby, yay!" Amaya said, grabbing the keys to her and Edward's car and rushing out the door after them, along with everyone else.

ZOMFGTHEBABIESARECOMING,THEBABIESARECOMING!

"Okay Mrs. Mustang you're doing great! Your first baby is almost here!" The doctor said three hours later. "It's about damn time!" Riza yelled, giving another push and squeezing the hell out of her husband's hand. All of their friends and the girls were waiting out in the waiting room, anxious to know what was happening. "Come on, you can do it sweetheart." Roy said, ignoring the searing pain in his hand as he helped her along. "You are never, ever, getting anywhere near me again!" she yelled, pushing harder and nearly breaking his hand off. He grinned like a fool as he heard the screaming of his brand new baby boy, which the doctor handed to the nurse to be cleaned.

"Keep pushing, Mrs. Mustang, we still have your baby boy's twin to deliver!" the doctor said happily. "I have a boy....Roy we have a boy..." she said, looking up at him. "Keep pushing so we can get a girl." He laughed, holding her hand and wiping her forehead with a cool cloth. She took a deep breath and pushed, wincing in pain. "There we go, give us two more good pushes!" the doctor said, and Riza nodded, taking another breath and pushing. "One more..." the doctor said. "Come on baby, you can do this." Roy said, kissing her forehead. She let out yell as she pushed one last time, a nice big push, and a second baby's cries filled the room.

"Say hello to your brand new baby boy, and your brand new baby girl." The nurse said a few minutes later, handing Riza two wrapped bundles. "Oh my god...Roy look what we did..." she said, tear shining in her eyes as she looked at her son and daughter. "I see that." He said, and smiled, rubbing his thumb against his son's cheek. "Our little miracles..." Riza whispered, touching her daughter's nose. The boy had Riza's hair and Roy's eyes, while the girl has Roy's hair and Riza's eyes. And they were both very small and cute.

"They both weigh 6 pounds and 9 ounces, and they're both very healthy. Do we have any names yet?" The nurse said, holding a clipboard. "The boy is Jonathan Colt Mustang, and the girl is Caitlyn Dawn Mustang." Riza said, saying the names that her and Roy had discussed two months earlier. "Okay, shall I tell the people in the waiting room?" the nurse said, writing it all down. "Yes, please. And tell them to wait a few minutes." Roy said quickly, and the nurse nodded, walking out of the room.

"I can't believe we did this...they're so small and beautiful..." Roy said, and nearly cried when his daughter wrapped her tiny fist around his finger. "Our babies..." Riza said, smiling down at them, and their tiny little mouths smiled too. "Riza...you've made me the happiest man in the world..." Roy said, kissing each of his children on the head where their fuzzy hair was sticking up. "Roy...we have a family..." she said, looking up at him. He smiled, kissing her lightly and stepping back. "I'm going to go get the others." He said.

"Mommy!" Elicia and Joy said, rushing in and sitting on the bed. "Be careful girls. They're small and fragile." Riza said. "Look, it's our new momma!" Eve said as everyone filtered into he room. "Oh my god, Riza they're beautiful!" Amaya said, putting a hand over her mouth as they all looked at the twins. "Mommy, sing them a song." Elicia begged. "Yeah mommy, they want to hear you sing." Joy said. "Well...I suppose so...let me think for a minute girls." Riza said, looking at her new borns before smiling and began to sing softly. Everyone had tears in their eyes as they listened, and Roy simply looked down at his family, amazed that he was so lucky.

6lbs and 9oz. lookin' up at me
Like I have all the answers
I hope I have the ones you need
I've never really done this, now I know what scared is

Sometimes I'll protect you from everything that's wrong
Other times I'll let you just find out on your own
But that's when you'll be growin',
And the whole time I'll be knowin

CHORUS:
You're gonna fly with every dream you chase
You're gonna cry, but know that that's okay
Sometimes life's not fair, but if you hang in there
You're gonna see that sometimes bad is good
We just have to believe things work out like they should
Life has no guarantees, but always loved by me
You're gonna be

I'm afraid you'll have to suffer through
some of my mistakes
Lord knows I'll be trying to give you what it takes
What it takes to know the difference
Between getting by and livin'

'Cause anything worth doing is worth doing all the way
Just know you'll have to live with all
the choices that you make
So make sure you're always givin' way
more than you're takin'

REPEAT CHORUS

Someone's everything
You're gonna see
Just what you are to me...

You're gonna fly with every dream you chase
We just have to believe things work out like they should
Life has no guarantees, but always loved by me
You're gonna be...
Always loved by me...

"That was beautiful..." Eve said, tears running down her face. "I wish my mother had cared..." Fuery whispered. The nurse entered, a smile on her face. "Time for them to go to the nursery. Oh! You've already put them to sleep." The nurse said, picking them up firmly, a smile on her face. "That's because she's the perfect mother." Roy said, looking proud.

HAHA!THATWASSOBEAUTIFUL,SOBSOBTEARTEAR

A/N: I cried when I wrote this part...SO EMO! REVIEW or you'll never know what happens next, and you so want to know what happens, trust me.
Sign up to rate and review this story