Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > It's Not Over Yet

Everyone Go To Central!

by LoveEdElric 4 reviews

This is the sequal to 'A Happy Ending' As you know it left off with a bit of an unexpected twist. How will things turn out?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Schiezka, Vato Falman - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 3594 words

1Original
Chapter Four "Everyone Go To Central!"

Rated: R

Warning: Heated Moments, Cursing, Violence, and MAYBE a couple lemons...

Disclaimer: I own nothing. The people who work and make Fullmetal Alchemist own it.


thedamnbarisn'tworkingsoI'mmakingmyownlinesbydoingthislalalalalalalalalala

2 months later:

Riza: 7 months pregnant. Amaya: 4 months pregnant. Maria Ross: 2 months pregnant.

"This is ridiculous...there has to be something here..." Riza muttered, going through the files quickly. She had just received another letter from her sister. Another town had been sucked under ground. This wasn't good at all. "Bastards can't get a hold of the military to start a war so they're going to do it the old fashioned way. Well that ain't gonna happen, not on my watch." Riza muttered, pulling out one of Edward's old report files, and smirking. She snatched up to letter, and the files, and winced as the babies kicked again. Being 7 months pregnant was no walk in the park. And her stomach was huge. It grew bigger because it was carrying two kids instead of one. (Believe me, it's true...it happened to my sister-in-law)

She pushed a stray strand of hair back, and walked as fast as she could back to the office. She'd visited the doctor the other day, and the twins were in perfect shape, and so was she. She'd gained a few pounds thanks to being pregnant, but she exercised daily, and the doctor said she was one of the women who would loose pregnancy fat faster than you could fire a gun. Besides, her figure was so precious. Or so her crazy husband told her. That man was apologizing all over himself constantly now a days, or he was telling her how beautiful she was, or he was worrying over matters of the state or if she had gone into premature labor.

She finally slowed down as she opened the door to the office, and narrowed her eyes at the sleeping group of people. She growled and went quietly over to her desk, taking her gun out of the drawer, and aimed it at the ceiling, and calmly shot off three bullets, causing everyone to jump up and run around, yelling out orders. She shot off the fourth one, and they turned to stare at her. "I think you've all forgotten one essential rule to surviving in this office. NEVER fall asleep on the job." She barked, and they all nodded quickly as she aimed the gun at them. "Now all of you pay attention." She said, her temper getting the better of her today.

She walked up to her husband's desk, and he gulped as she slammed down the files, with the letter on top, onto his desk, and looked at him. "You're the ruler of this country, do something about this, and do it now." She said, and he suddenly became very serious as he took the letter up and began to read through it. He put the letter aside when he was through, and picked up the files, going through them quickly, scanning the pages. He set the files down and sighed.

"Falman...send out...send out a full scale alert to all Military bases in the Western areas...tell them to be aware of artificial beings known as Homunculi, singular form Homunculus. They're attacking Military officials, mainly State Alchemists and higher ranks such as Colonel's and Brigadier Generals. Edward...contact Rose and your old teacher, tell them to come here immediately...and don't answer any of their questions. Amaya...if you would be so kind as to fetch Major Armstrong for me..." Roy said, taking a few documents out of his desk, and picking up his pen.

"They're coming on the next available train sir." Edward said a few minutes later, and then Amaya came in with Armstrong, who was surrounded by pink sparkles. "You asked for me, sir?" Armstrong said, proudly saluting. "At ease...you're being promoted, Armstrong. You are now Colonel Armstrong, and I'm sending you and a brigade of soldiers out to the west to investigate a recent disturbance." Roy said, handing a couple of documents to Armstrong, who took them proudly, tears running down his face as he saluted quickly, and left with his orders. "All western areas have been alerted, sir." Falman said, rushing back in quickly. "Good, good...now, it seems to me that there are more promotions to be handed out." Roy said, looking over more documents.

"Promotions, sir? But, I thought," Eve began. "Forget about what you thought, Elric number 4. I'm handing out promotions, and you all better be damn grateful for it." Roy said, and Riza rolled her eyes, sitting back down at her desk. "AS of right now, Edward you've been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. Amaya, you're a 3rd Lieutenant. Alphonse, you're a 2nd Lieutenant, and Havoc you're a Major. The rest of you...well you've clearly stated that you're happy with your rank." Roy said, handing out promotion documents to said people. "Yay, I got promoted!" Amaya said, shoving the paper in Ed's face.

"Haha, I'm higher rank than you are, my sweet." He said, shoving his paper in her face. "You're both acting rather childish for two 19, almost 20 year olds..." Riza said bluntly, signing her name to a couple of papers. "You're just jealous because you're still a 1st Lieutenant." Amaya teased. "I like being a 1st Lieutenant, thank you Elric, and you'll do well to remember that. I've dutifully served in this position for 10 years." Riza said coolly, her eyes hard.

"Riza...what's wrong?" Eve asked softly. "Do you all know why you're getting promoted?" Riza asked, looking up at them. "Uh...because we deserve it?" Havoc said. "You always did have an ignorant bliss. No...because we're about to go to war..." Riza said, standing up and walking to the window. They all turned towards the Fuhrer and he sighed, nodding and putting his head in his hands.

makingmoreofmyownlinesandtheplotisthickeningisn'tit,pleasedon'treadthis.

Riza closed her eyes as she sat on her front porch, watching the girls play. It wasn't fair...it wasn't fair that they had finally regained total happiness, and now the world had come crashing down on them, helpless to stop it. She opened them again as her husband walked out of the house, and sat down beside her, his brandy glass in his hand, and his shirt unbuttoned slightly, he was still wearing his uniform.

"You do realize...that a some point, I will have to leave for periods of time." He said casually looking towards the fire red sunset. She looked down at her stomach, her hands placed comfortably on it as she felt her babies move around. "I want to be selfish, and tell you...that you can't leave us...that you have to stay. But I can't, and I won't...because I know it's your duty as Fuhrer to see to it that no harm comes to us, or anyone else. And it's my duty to stay here, and man the ship until you get back..." she said, her voice calm. He took a sip from his glass, and set it down on the lawn table, next to her iced tea.

"You know I want to stay here, with you and my girls...but at some point that's not going to be possible. We both knew that when I took this job, we were going to have to take risks, and we both knew that eventually another damn war would spring up and I would have to leave." Roy said, putting his head in his hands as Elicia let out a squeal, running from Joy and Black Hayate. "I know...it's just not fair how things work sometimes...that's all." Riza said, knowing she had to stick things out. "I will be here for the birth of our children. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I wasn't..." he said, looking up at her with a cocky grin. She smiled, shaking her head. "I wouldn't let them out till you were right beside me, anyways." She giggled, her cheeks glowing.

"Motherhood suits you...makes you even more gorgeous and beautiful." He said, taking her left hand in his right. "You're just saying that to be a suck up." She said, being modest. "You know I'm not. I'm saying it because I love you, and because it's true. I couldn't think of loving anyone but you...it would be wrong to." He said, his tone serious, and his eyes holding the undying love he had for her. She blinked, holding back the onslaught of tears, "You're going to make my hormones go crazy, and I'm going to start crying." She said, wiping away a tear that had escaped.

"Looks like it's too late darlin'." Roy chuckled, leaning over and kissing her. "I love you." She said, kissing him back. "You're my life." Roy smirked, looking over at the girls as they came rushing up on the porch, out of breath with Hayate right behind them. "Daddy, come play with us." Joy begged, tugging on his arm, and Elicia tugged on his shirt. "Go on, daddy." Riza said, giving him a push, as she stood up, and walked off the porch with the girls, smiling back at her.

lookI'mmakingmyownlinesagainthisisactuallyreallyfnbecauseigettoramble.

"Why do you think Edward wants us to move to Central, so quickly?" Rose asked she packed up her son's clothes. "It probably has something to do with what's been going on." Izumi said, helping her husband pack up their clothes as well. "Do you think there'll be another war?" Izumi's husband asked. "More or less than likely..." Izumi said, her lips pursed as they all walked out of the house, carrying their bags as the walked towards the train station.

"Well, whatever happens, we'll have to help." Rose said cheerfully. "We will...after I beat the crap out of them." Izumi said. "What? Why?" her husband said in surprise. "For ordering me to come straight to Central without question. Like I'm a lower ranking officer in that backwards military..." Izumi replied, wrinkling her nose.

dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododo

"Come on your four, time for bed." Riza said a couple hours later, coming onto the front lawn. "Mommy, since tomorrow's a holiday, do we get to go to work with you and daddy?" Elicia asked, jumping off of the swing. "Yes, but you have to promise to be good." Riza said, a small smile on her face. "Since have we ever been bad?" Joy asked. "Haha, very funny, now go get ready for bed." Roy said, giving each of his daughters a small shove into he house, and they laughed, racing up the stairs.

Retrieving his brandy glass from the lawn table, he followed his wife into the house, and settled down in his recliner. Riza looked at their wedding photo's that had been carefully placed and spaced out on the mantle above the fireplace. "Don't leave me..." she whispered suddenly, her fear boiling over finally. He stood up, walking over to her as she turned to him, her eyes holding that heart-breaking look he hated to see on her. He took her into his arms, holding her tightly. "Not unless I absolutely have to..." he whispered.

pokepokepokepokepokepokeEdissupershortmidgitwithmagicalalchemicpowerspokepoke

"This is messed up..." Edward said the next day, looking tired as he looked through an Alchemy book. "You think that's' messed up? Wait till my sister gets here..." Amaya grunted, not looking happy. "So, is your sister pretty?" Havoc asked raising an eyebrow, a smirk on his face. "Stay away from her, you chain smoking, black-lunged idiot!" Amaya snapped, standing up quickly. "Elric number two, chill." Roy said, not looking up from his paperwork. "Why is Tsuki coming her again?" Eve asked, cradling Trisha in her arms as she looked out the window.

"To help us in the upcoming war." Amaya muttered, crossing her arms. "Do you and your sister not get along or something?" Breda asked, eating a sandwich. "Not since our mom and dad spilt, and our little brother got imprisoned for killing a State Alchemist." Amaya replied shortly. "I remember Robert Royce! He was strangely attracted to me..." Eve said, wrinkling her nose. "Mine!" Al said, grabbing his wife and kissing her cheek, causing her to giggle.

"I'm useless in the rain, she says..." Roy muttered, watching the August rain fall outside, a scowl on his face. "Oh quit your belly aching, take it like a man." Riza snapped, her paperwork finished, and her mood sour. "Rose and the others should be here the same time Amaya's sister gets in, so we can all go meet that group at the train station...and Sheska is ready to baby-sit kids at anytime..." Edward said, checking his papers. There was a sharp knocking on the door, and everyone turned to the door as several people entered.

"Listen, Edward, the train got here early, so we had to come to you." Izumi said, settling herself down on the couch. "Okay...well this is going to get slightly confusing with all the introductions..." Amaya said, standing up, her stomach noticeable. "You never told me you were pregnant, sister..." a voice said from the doorway, where a flaming head of red hair stood, with her body leaned up against the door jam, her arms crossed. "I didn't think you'd care, Tsuki Ame." Amaya said shortly.

"Okay, enough of this. My country is about to go into war, and I need more loyalties to help me stop it, nip it in the bud. So everyone sit down, let me talk, and let's sort through this load of crap. Girls, if you'd please go down to Miss Sheska's office, this is not a conversation for little girls." Roy said quickly, clapping his hands together. "Be good, girls." Riza added, standing up and giving them each a hug before they skirted out the door. "Damn you're as big as a house." Tsuki said, giving Riza an appraising look. "TSUKI! Where the hell are your manners? That's one of my bosses, you want me fired, don't you?" Amaya said, her eyes blazing. "Everyone just shut the hell up, and listen to my husband please!" Riza snapped, slamming her hand down on the table as everyone started chattering at once.

debatedebatedebatedebatedebatedebatedebatelalalalalalalalalalalalalala

2 hours later, after much, much fighting and yelling, everything was sorted out, and it was decided what was going to happen. Rose, her baby, Izumi and her husband, were all going to stay with Eve, Alphonse and Trisha. Then Tsuki, who turned out to be a very skilled water Alchemist, was going to stay with her sister and Edward. And until Roy needed them, they would lay low, and just enjoy their free time.

Riza looked into the pot where she was making the beef stew, and checked on how it was coming along before she replaced the lid, and checked on the bread. Then she sat down at the small kitchen table and drummed her fingers on its surface. The girls were upstairs playing, and her husband was locked up in his study. And what was she supposed to do besides fix dinner, and be a good little wife? "It takes forever to make this stew, why did I pick it to make for dinner?" she asked herself boredly, standing up, and placing a hand lightly on her stomach.

She bit her lower lip and looked around. "Could life get anymore boring?" she said aloud, walking into the living room as the telephone began to ring. She picked it up promptly as she heard her husband tromping down the stairs. "Mustang residence." She said coolly, glancing at her husband, who came to a stop beside her. "No. Yes you can. Yes I made plenty. You're always welcome here, I don't care what Roy says. He's an asshole. Yes, I do love being manipulated by him. Yes I am in love with him. Quit asking questions and just come over. No I am not in one of my moods. I'm just bored. Okay, see you soon." Riza said, smiling and hanging up the phone, knowing very well she had hit a spot on him.

"So I'm an asshole?" he asked, following her into the kitchen where she checked on the big loaf of bread, and huge pot of stew. It was like she had known their subordinates would saying they were out of food and everyone needed to come over. "Yes. And putting it bluntly, as I always do, you're also arrogant, self-absorbed, egotistical, a jerk, useless in the rain, prideful, manipulative, and narcissistic." Riza said, adding a dash of bullion to the beef stew before going back to the living room. "And when did you come to this conclusion, before or after you married me?" Roy asked, crossing his arms.

"Oh, your ego is probably hurt, I suppose you want me to stroke it, and make you feel better. Well guess what, Roy, just because I'm your wife doesn't mean I have to do everything for you. Incase you didn't know, we have twins on the way, and we're already raising two. So why don't you go back upstairs, and shut yourself back up in your study and let the world go by, and try to think of ways to save your damn country." Riza said, taking a breath and opening the door before their friends could knock. "You know, you pulling off this superwoman stunt isn't working very well. You're just scared, that I'll leave you when I have to go away in the next couple of months. So you're trying to cover it all up by making me look bad!" Roy said, his temper rising. Everyone walked through the door, Including Tsuki, and Izumi and company.

"OH that's real slick, Mustang. Pin it all on me, because you can't blame it all on someone else anymore. I can't help it if we have to fight a new evil everytime we finally seem to get some happiness in our lives! It's not my fault I fell in love with a...a man like you!" Riza yelled, slamming the door shut. "Then I would like to know why the hell it's my fault!" he yelled back at her. "I don't know, but when I do, I'll send you a postcard! Because I am going crazy!" she yelled stomping her foot. "Fine then, but you have guests to entertain, I have work to get back to!" Roy yelled. "Don't you dare, you son of a bitch." She growled, grabbing him by the shirt collar and slamming him hard into his recliner.

"They're your friends to, and you're their beloved Fuhrer, you sit here, while I make their supper, and you entertain them before, during and afterwards. And you can forget about having any sex whatsoever for the next 3 years of your life. You sorry excuse for a damn husband, making me feel like this, how dare you." Riza said, wiping a tear away, and sniffling before walking back to the kitchen, and everyone let out a breath. "She's scary..." Tsuki whispered, cowering behind Armstrong.

"Mommy! Elicia flushed your wedding ring down the toilet!" Joy yelled, rushing down the stairs. "NO I didn't! She dared me too!" Elicia yelled, rushing after her. Riza looked horror struck for a minute, hearing the toilet flush, then looking at her left hand, and putting it to her forehead. "I suppose my engagement ring went with it?" she asked. "No it went down the sink." Joy said. "Up to your rooms, your both... I don't know ask your father." Riza said, lifting her hands up in the air, and crying. "Mommy, why did you take them off? You said they were a symbol of your love for daddy, and that they showed the world you were his...does this mean you hate daddy?" Elicia asked in a small voice, her eyes filling up.

Riza shook her head, "No, of course I don't hate daddy, I love him, but I'm not feeling very good right now sweetie, and I was taking a shower earlier, and I didn't want them to get messed up." She said, trying hard not to cry. "Mommy, why do you not feel good?" Joy asked, hugging her mother's stomach. "Well because you two flushed two of the most important things in my life down the toilet, and because my hormones are going crazy and I'm starting to feel like I'm in labor." Riza said, looking helpless. Roy jumped up, and ran to the wall, nearly ripping the phone out as he called for a doctor, and then rushed to call a plumber, and then he finally told the girls they were grounded for two months, then he sat his wife down on the couch while Amaya took over cooking.

"I'm to emotional to be your wife, and you hate me..." Riza cried, curling up on the couch. "I don't hate you, Riza...your hormones do." Roy said, kissing her and hugging her, looking worried. "I don't want my babies to be born premature..." she said, crying harder at the thought. "Hormones are evil..." Tsuki declared, sitting primly beside Havoc, who, much to the world's surprise, was not smoking a cigarette. (OMFG! THE WORLD IS ENDING!) "What do you want us to do, chief? Is she going to be okay?" Breda asked, looking anxious. "Uh...everyone just sit back, and relax. If she really is going into labor, we don't need to further it..." Roy said, not really knowing what to do.

REVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEWREVIEW

A/N: (whistles) Yeah...hormones suck. REVIEW or no update on whether or not she's really going into labor.
Sign up to rate and review this story