Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

The proposition

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 175 words

0Unrated
"Lisa?" Joe looked down to his lap where Lisa's head was resting.
"Yes?" She looked away from the movie and up at him.
"I, uh," Joe stopped and squeezed his eyes shut. Thoughts were racing through his head.
"Lisa sat up and turned aournd to face him.
"Joe, baby, what is it?" She sounded concerned.
He smiled and opened hise yes."I love you so much. I have for such a long time and I know we've only been together 6 months. But" he nervously took her soft hands in his sweaty ones. She blinked, dazed, a smile slowly sneaking on her lips, "I was wondering. Will you marry me? I don't have a ring yet but-"
Lisa shrieked and jumped on top of Joe."YES, yes, yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!"
She covered him in kisses. He laughed and raised an eye brow,"You know what this calls for."
Lisa nodded, "A formal announcement," She said deadpan. Joe's smile faded a little and nodded. Lisa giggled and traced a line up his chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story