Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

aslkjfl;skd

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 410 words

0Unrated
Lisa giggled and traced a line up his chest,"After our first time as an engaged couple."
Joe grinned as she lead him upstairs by the collar.
Pete raised an eyebrow at him. Joe winked and said"You're staying home for dinner tomorrow. No buts. Except yours." and he slammed the door to his room in Pete's face.
"oh, God."

Denise turned from the stove where she was making pancakes to find Andy sitting at the table. The morning tight was reflecting off his glasses, alongwith his wild bed head, making him look slightly possesed.
"Hey, baby. When did you come down here." Denise said, bending to kiss, Andy. He didn't move so she just gave him a quick peck."Um, what's wrong?"
Andy raised his eyebrows and shrugged."Nothing."
Denise tucked her blonde curls behind her ears and went back to the stove.
What's wrong with him? Why didn't he give me a kiss? Did I-
"What's this?" Denise whipped around. Andy was holding a piece of paper up. Denise shrugged and read it.
Don't make plans. Big Dinner tonite.
Everyone is coming. Everyone.
No Excuses.
¢¾ Joe and Lisa.
P.S. NO EXCUSES!

"I, uh, guess we aren't going out tonite then."
"We were going out?" Andy said, bored.
"No..."Denise said slowly,"It was just a ...thing?"
Andy stood up quickly,"A thing, what are you talking about? God, Denise."
Denise jumped back and dropped the paper,"I'm sorry? What's wrong? Why aare you acting like this?"
Andy sighed and sat back down. Denise sat down in front of him and touched his cheek."Denise, I'm sorry. I just- I was worried that you were cheating. I saw you with Joe yesterday. I just want to know what is going on? I fell like I don't know you anymore."
"Oh, Baby! I'm so sorry. Joe just went with me to do something somwhere. He's just been a really good friend."
"Do what where? Denise!" Andy whined.
I just want to know my girlfriend.
"I'll explain it later. Tonight at Dinner. Okay?" Denise kissed him and he held her there. When they pulled apart Denise grinned,"We haven't done tongue for a while. I like it. A lot."
Andy grinned back,"Me too. Let's try it again."
Denise jumped up still smiling."Sorry. I'm hungry."
She walked back to the stove and iggled her buitt.
Damn. I has been too long.
shit ending for this chapter sorry. cass. bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story