Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

I can see clearly now, the ...somethings gone.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-07 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 664 words

0Unrated
Terrible mistakes in the last chapter!! sorry!
i was rushing to CLASS
and Andy was not too long, it had been too long and that weird little laskhdc thing was supposed to be a heart.
my mistakeeee.(s)

"Sorry. They aren't listed. Have you searched online?" The woman droned into the phone.
"Yeah. I'm really going to find Fall Out Boy's number and home address online." Jared sneered. He shut the phone quickly."Stupid bitch."
He was never going to find Jenna. She had to come home with him. He was not going to lose to a shit ass band. Even though they were on his iPod.
He dialed Jenna's number again.
"Hey, ah, Patrick! Get away!" her voice rang out again.
"What are you doing?"
"Voicemail, Peter! Stupid emo-" she screamed and her and Pete laughed into the phone.
"Andy Attack!" another voice called and then there was a loud thud.
"Denise Demolition!" Denise squealed.
Laughter. Thud. Clatter.
"Leave a message!"

7th time Jared heard that in the past hour. He slammed his phone shut again.
"This is bullshit! Jenna should want me! Me! Not some emo-fucking-band!" Jared shouted again, pounding an off white hotel room wall. It was still a mess from yesterday. He hadn't left since he chased after Jenna. The closest thing he had gotten to sleep was getting seriously high last night.
He just couldn't remember where those bastards lived.
"I know I wrote it down." Jared mumbled to himself searching through the bedside drawers. He stopped. There it was. He memorized it and grabbed a towel, smiling to himself. Gotta look good when I take my woman back.

"Jenna, please."
"No."
"Jenna. Please!"
"No!"
"Jenna! Please!"
"Gah! Fine!"
"No need to shout." Lisa crossed her arms and smiled smugly. Jenna sighed, annoyed and rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. What time is this little 'dinner?'" Jenna corssed her arms gingerly. They were still sore and it was painful to move them.
Thanks, Jared. Baby.
"It's at 7:30. In our kitchen. Wear something nice. No more long sleeves." Lisa touched Jenna's covered arm. She winced and pulled away."Babe, it's almost July. Tube tops and camis!"
Jenna loved Lisa but sometimes-
"K. Bye Lisa!" Jenna opened her door,"Gotta rest up!"
Lisa smiled and bounced out the door, flinging her strawberry curls about. Jenna shut and latched her door. She fell back onto her bed.
Lord
2 hours later she was waasheed up and pulling on a pair of jeans.
Wait. These aren't supposed to be loose.
Jenna scurried into the bathroom and stepped on the scale:
103.
She stepped off and back on:
103.
Oh God. She was usually 115 or 118. Even then she looked thin.
I probably look all anorexic. Fuckin' a! I probably look like Victoria Beckham with smaller boobs. Sub 0 here I come!
Jenna slumped down on the fuzzy toilet seat.
"Maybe I'm more of a lively corpse. Covered in brown bruises. Underweight beyond reason. Boobless. Brainless. Backboneless. That sounded better in my head." She mumbled to herself. She stood up and slouched from the room. She metPeter at the doorway. They stood for a minute taking each other in. Pete, shirtless, narrow hips tapering down to loose boxers, way below his Clandestine tattoo. Jenna, shirtless, too, stomach flat, hiplines, deep crevaces, leading down to unzippped jeans, barely staying up.
"You have a tattoo." Peter blurted out. Jenna looked down and saw her cluster of star showing. oh my, that was low. She quickly zipped her jeans up and looked around nervously, feet frozen. Peter furrowed his brow and moved to touch Jenna's arm."Jen, what happened? Whay do you have all these bruises?"
"Shut up. You just shut up!" Jenna pushed past him.
"Wait!" He grabbed her arm. She yelped and he let go quickly. sShe ran into her room and slammed the door shut."I'm sorry. Jenna! What happened? Jenna! Please-"
Pete stopped. Suddenly it made sense. Jenna's distance. Her always being gone. The fights, crying, colonge, bruises, everything.
"Jared."
Sign up to rate and review this story