Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Unexpected Visit.

by KitKathy4Real 3 reviews

Basically the beginning of the end

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 753 words

0Unrated
"Okay everyone. My turn to talk." Lisa squeale. Shewas bouncing everwhere, bringing in endless plates of food kissing Joe's cheek every chance she got. She was giving quite a show in that outfit. In downtown Chicago at night, cars might pull over and invite her inside for a "drive." Not that Denise was judging her. Well almost.
"Quiet!" Lisa squealed loudly. No need for that. No one was really talking. Everyone was arranged weird. Lisa next to Joe next to Denise next to Patrick next to Jenna next to Andy next to Pete next to Lisa."We've got an annoucement."
Pete glanced at Andy, then Patrick then Joe.
Is she pregnant?
She already moved in so-
Oh God, Joe didn't-

"Yep! We're getting married!" Lisa giggled and bounced up and down. Joe smiled and hugged her.
"Wow! That's...what's...wow! Congrats!" Denise laughed and ran around the table to hug her. After the shock left the rest of the table, everyone got up to hug Lisa and Joe.
"Should I do it now?" Denise whisered as she hugged Joe tightly.
"Yeah ." He kissed her cheek gently.
Denise stood while everyone else st back down,"I uh-"She was interrupted by a knock at the door."Oh um. I'll get it."
She hurried to the door and opened it. A big wall pushed past her."Hey!"
"Jenna!" Jenna froze.
Oh God. No no no.
Pete looked to her, brow furrowed. By the look on her face he knew something was wrong.
"Jenna! I need to talk to you!" She stood up quickly, Pete followed her into the hall.
"Jenna. What's going on?" Denise slid past Jared, grabbing Jenna's arm.
"Ow." She pulled away quickly. She ignored Denise."Jared, what are you doing here?"
"I'm hereto take you back." He stepped toward her.
Pete stepped in front of her, "What are you talking about? Why the hell are you in my house?"
"Hem. Our House."Everyone looked to see Joe, Patrick, and Andy standing in the hall too.
"None of your damn business. I'm here to see Jenna. Move." Jared leered down at Pete, who stood his ground.
"Jared, please, just leave." Jenna pleaded.
"Wait. i thought you broke up with him. Why's he here?" Lsa appeared in the hall next to Joe.
"Jen. What the hell's going on?" Denise said in a low voice.
"Nothing!" Jenna pushed past her and rushed up the stairs.
"Jenna!" Jared, Pete and Denise called out before pursuing her.
"Jenna, you're coming back with me! You're moving home with me." Jared yelled from behind Pete.
"What?!" Pete and denise roared,"No!"
"Jenna you aren't going back with him!" Denise grabbed Jenna's hands."You can't."
"Yeah, you're not going with this pig." Pete yelled directly at Jared.
"Yeah she is!" Jared raised a fist threatheningly.
"Bull shit she is. Not with a rapist. MMother-" Jared nailed him in the jaw and he saw stars.
"Hey1"
"Joe, wait!" Lisa shrieked but Patirck held her back.
"Jared, don't!" Jenna scremed as Jared went to punch Joe. Joe ducked and rammed him in the stomach.
"Get away, Jew!"*Jared shouted as he wrestled with Joe and threw him into the door.
"Bastard!" Andy shot up the stairs before Patrick could stop him and started to fight with Jared.
Jenna ran over to Peter and knelt beside him."I'm so sorry. Pete, are you all right?" Tears were streaming down her face. Pete nodded and stood up. Jenna rushed over to Joe where denise was trying to wake him up. Lisa broke free of Patrick,"Joe! Baby!"
Denise moved away and watched in horror as Andy hit the wall and slumped to the ground,"Andy!" She ran toward him and met Jared's hand halfway. She fell down and Jenna ran over to her.
"Denise are you all right? oh my-" Jared grabbed Jenna's throat and pushed her against the wall.
"Jenna!" Oatrick called from helping Pete carry Joe.
"She's coming home. With. Me.!" Jared knocked her back into the wall with every word. Denise kicked him as hard as she couyld from her place on the ground and stood up."You bitch!"
Almost in slow motion, he struck her across the face with such force it echoed and se flew backward down the stairs.
"Denise!" was the last thing she heard.
*im sooooo sorry if this ofeends anyone. I just had to make him more assholish
sorry.
also if this was poorly written im really sorry.
i kinda got stuck :/
looooove uuuu all
review.
Sign up to rate and review this story