Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Oh my. What a surprise.

by KitKathy4Real 2 reviews

mnf,safsr

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 512 words

0Unrated
Patrick closed his eyes and lent back in the stiff plastic chair. The floresant light of the waiting room illuminated his pink eyelids. It was all too heavy.

Everyone was quiet when Denise crumpled at the bottom of the stairs like a beautiful ragdoll. Everyone was frozen. Jenna was stilled pinned to the wall but she was the first to react. Somehow she manageed to get Jared off her and run down the stairs. Andy came to at that moment and looked around for Denise. Pete took that chance to nail Jared in the jaw and knock him to the floor and he then followed Jenna. Patrick had no clue what to do, still frozen in the last minute.
"Call the 911 or something Patrick!" Pete had called from the base of the stairwell. Andy looked at Patrick.
"Whay?"Patrick looked away and started to dial on his phone. Andy grabbed his shoulders and shook him,"Why!"
"Denise..." Patrick mumbled and glanced down the stairs. For the first time in his life, Patrick saw Andy, the angry citizen, vegan, animal activist, looked scared.
Patrick turned to his phone as Andy ran down the stairs.
"Hello..."

Patrick opened his eyes and looked around the waiting oom. Lisa was asleep in Joe's arms, Jenna was staring blankly ahead, and Pete was pacing back and forth. Andy well...
"Excuse me." Patrick glanced up from his hands. A heavy set man in dark blue was standing there."You are the friends and family of Denise-"
Jenna stood up quickly,"Yes. What is it? Is she all right? What's going on?"
The man held up a hand and she stopped,"I'm officer Asher/ It appears she has been...slapped round a bit. I need to question all you."
"It was Jared Cambell. He oushed her down the stairs! I swear!" Jenna's voice rose hysterically. Pete hugged her gently.
"Calm down miss. I'll question you first." Asher led her from the room.
Pete glanced at Patrick and went back to pacing. Less than a minute later a woman in a long white coat walked in.
"Are you the family and friends of Denise-"
"Yes!" 4 voices rang out.
"How is she?" Pete said anxiously.
"Will she be all right?" Joe was trying to stand up with Lisa.
"She is in critical condition. Are any of you the father?" Andy, Patrick and Pete looked around confused. Joe looked down and pointed at Andy. The doctor approached him,"I'm sorry, but she has lost her baby."
There was a huge intake of air. Everyone but Joe froze. The woman shot him a knowing look and walked away.
"A....baby." Andy breathed.
"She's been....pregnant for a month and a half. She was going to tell you tonite." Joe glaned at Andy, cautiously. It was very hard seeing Andy looking how he did. Pale, eyes brimming with tears, mouth hanging slightly open.
"We should go." Lisa spoke for the first time. She grabbed Pete's hand and Patrick's arm, pulling them from the room.
sorry...play practice went time 10:30 im going to bed.
reviewwww.
Sign up to rate and review this story