Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Im Not OK ... It's A Thing Called HIGH SCHOOL

Chapter 19

by leitchy 2 reviews

flwoers and crash tackling

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 910 words

0Unrated
I walked down to the cafeteria and bought two coffees. I was starting to become addicted to caffeine, it was so good. I walked back up to the room and handed one to Mikey. "Thanks." He replied sadly. A week had passed, and Gerard still hadn't woken up. The doctors told us to give him time, but we were all thinking the worst.

"These flowers are so strange. More seem to appear every day!" Mikey said suddenly. I nodded. I too had noticed that, especially after yesterday. There were so many more. I'm sure Gerard doesn't know that many people. "AAAGGGHHH!" we both looked up as we heard a scream cry out through the hospital. Abandoning our coffees, we stood outside the door to see what had happened. The next thing I knew, Frank was running down the corridor, a bunch of flowers in his hands, three large security guards chasing after him. He saw as, and as he ran past, threw the flowers at Mikey, who caught them looking bewildered. The next thing I knew, the security guards had crash tackled Mikey. I heard Mikey let out a yelp as the men landed on him, squashing his thin frame. "I believe you were after him." I said, pointing at Frank who glared at me. The security guards got up, saying a gruff sorry to Mikey and walking over to a scared looking Frank. "So that's where the flowers were from!" I laughed as I helped Mikey up.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. It's almost 8pm, and they'll kick us out soon." Mikey said as he hugged me goodbye. "You sure you don't want a lift home?" He asked again. "Thanks Mike, but I'm sure. I'll be staying here until they drag me out kicking and screaming." I replied. He smirked. "I somehow don't think you're too angry with him. When he wakes up, you guys are so gonna have make up sex!" He said. I blushed. "Err." Was all that I could get out. He laughed and hugged me one more time. "Just don't make me an Uncle yet!" He called over his shoulder as he walked down to the car park. Next time I see him, I am whacking him! I yawned as I sat down next to him. I rested my head down next to his stomach. I could feel his warmth radiating off him. I was so tired, but I didn't want to drift off again. I'd done that too many times. I took his hand and held it, closing my eyes for a second. They were sore, and it was just to rest. But soon enough, sleep was over-taking my body again.

"Amy. Wake up." I heard a croaky voice say to me. I buried my head further into the mattress that Gerard was lying on. I felt someone stroking my hand. I let my eyes open. I sat up suddenly. Oh my God. Gerard was awake and talking to me. "Gerard!" I yelped, jumping on him and giving him a huge hug. He laughed, holding me in his arms. "What happened?" He asked me, taking in his surroundings. "Well, you were drunk and over-dosed on drugs. They don't mix well together. Anyway, you've been in hospital for about a week." I said, giving him a sad smile. "Oh." He replied, looking down, his long black hair covering his face. "And, are we still angry at each other? Or, are we ok?" He asked, a look of hope on his face. I smiled. "Seeing you like this made me realize that I couldn't live without you. I'm in love with you Gee." I said. He smiled. "Good. Cos I'm in love with you." And with that, he leant in and placed his lips against mine. I kissed him gently, I was scared I would hurt him otherwise. But he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me so I was straddling him. "A-hem." I heard someone do their fake cough. I turned around and saw Frank standing in the door. "What? If your boyfriend just woke up, you'd be kissing him too!" I said, trying to defend myself. "Are you implying something missy?" He asked, causing Gerard to laugh. I shook my head. "Aww buddy! You're ok!" Frank said as he ran and pulled Gerard into a hug. I sighed and crawled off the bed. "Woot! And the doctor said you can go home as soon as you wake up!" He said excitedly. He then ran out the door to go and get a nurse. Gerard laughed. I helped him sit up, and he kissed me again. I'm so glad everything is sorted out.

After we had safely made it home and through the door, and after the many hugs he got from his family, we finally made it to his room, where we made love over and over again.

Gerard screamed out as he came for the third time that night. I collapsed into his arms, breathing heavily. Kissing him on the chest, I whispered "I love you." He smiled down at me, stroking my back. I cuddled in closer to him and rested my head on his chest, hearing his fast heart beat. As each minute passed, his heartbeat slowly came back to normal, and I fell asleep to the sound of it, mixed in with him softly singing to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story