Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 1}

by panicatthediscoxchik 1 review

Basically- boy meets girl.. and then boy and girl fall in love. I promise you.. there are alot of exciting things that happen with this fanfic. There are so many relationship problems.. but its all...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 961 words - Complete

0Unrated
My POV

"C'mon Tasha! We're gonna be late!!" said Lina.
"I'm coming. I'm coming." I screamed.

God, we were just going to a wedding reception. Just family. Who the hell cared if we were running late?

Lina was my cousin; first cousin. She has just turned 17, so she moved in with me. She had long brown hair with caramel colored streaks. She had hazel eyes, and was in shape. She was going to be a Sophomore this year. She stayed back a year in school when she was in Elementary. Both of our families moved from Pennsylvania to Vegas. So there were only a few other cousins that tagged along with our families.
The only reason her mother let her move in with me is because I'm turning 18, graduating, and very responsible.
I'm Natasha, but everyone always calls me Tasha. I'm graduating in March because I only have to take English IV. The reason I'm only taking English is because throughout my Freshman and Sophomore year I excelled in everything. I worked my ass off just to graduate early. And now my dream was becoming reality.

I finally finished straightening my medium-length dark brown hair. I quickly put on my black sweater to drape over my red floor-length dress. I walked out of my room and entered the living room where Lina was sitting on a couch.

"So Ms. Rush-Rush, are you ready?" I asked.
"Ha. ha. Very funny." she said sarcastically.
"Yea, please. Let's go!" she said.
She got up off of the sofa, and grabbed her keys.
"You're driving? Okay, whatever. Just don't crash. Let's go." I said.

We walked out of the apartment and I locked the front door of our 3 bedroom apartment.
As we got in Lina's blue corvette, I waited for Lina to start an argument about being late. As she started the car, she took a deep breath in.

Here it comes.

"What took you so damn long Tash?" she asked.
"It takes time to look this good." I said while pointing at my hair.
"It's not like you always have to look stunning. Plus if Kim and your mom yell at us for being late, I'm telling them it was your fault." she said.
"Hey! Yes, I do have to look this good. Ryan seems to love it, so I do to. So blah." I said.
"Whatever Tash." she said changing the radio to a CD, and highering the volume.

Note to self: I Miss You Terribly. This is what we call a tragedy.

Kim was my older sister. She was turning 19 in October, which was a little more than a month from now. She has black hair and dark brown eyes, like me. She is very outgoing and random. She really loves music. She's even in a band called the Cherry Bombs. They are pretty good. She hated the fact that I was always late for ever family occasion. Oh well, she'll deal.

I received a text message on my cell. It was from Ryan.

Hey babe. Just tellin u 2 b safe. Call me when u leave. I luv u! xoxo ryan

I texted back:
Ok sexy. I will. love u too. xxx tasha

Hmm. Ryan. How to describe him. Well we've been going out for 7 months now. On September 13 it will be 7 months; which is 6 days away. I met him when I moved from Pennsylvania to here: Vegas. He was in some of my classes. He was in the classes that I was excelling in. He's 18, so he's older and shoves it in my face every chance he gets. But he does it playfully, just like I kid around with him about me being smarter than him. The fact that I'm smarter than him is probably not even true. He's so smart, and above all very romantic. I love him to death. He completes me. He wants to start a band. I support him and his dreams 100%, but I'm scared that he might become a rock star, and forget all about me. I'm probably being paranoid. He loves me; he would never do that to me.
Another song was starting:

I got my stitches stitched, I got my fixes fixed. And in my aching head, I got my kisses slipped...

Ah, the best band ever; Fall Out Boy!

We pulled into the parking lot where the wedding reception was being held. There were only about 20 people inside. I found Kim, who was laughing her head off.
"Where the hell is everyone?" I asked.
"Sorry sis. Me and Lina made them make the time a half hour earlier on your invitation so you wouldn't be late." she said still laughing. Now Lina was laughing too.
"Ha. Ha. I'm gonna get you two back, Kimmie, Lina." I said while fake laughing.
"Hey Lina. You're looking good. Is this girl treating you right?" Kim asked Lina.
"Yeah Kim. She actually cooks for me." Lina said.
"Hey! I cook. It's better than eating McDonald's food everday right?!" I said.
"Sure." Lina said.
"Fine, be that way you little shit." I joked.
"Fine!" she laughed.
"So who's gonna be here?" I asked Kim.
"Family, family, and more family. Alot of our family from PA flew in last night. So be prepared to see alot of our family that lives back in PA." Kim said.
"How about Aunt Jojo's new husband's side of the family... any cute boys?" asked Lina.
My Aunt Jojo got married today; if you're wondering whose wedding it was.
"Well, there was a cute boy at the church ceremony. If only you could have both seen him. You probably will later on tonight." Kim said.
"Oooh." Lina and I both said in unison.

I wonder what he looks like, and if I know him....
Sign up to rate and review this story