Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 2}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh, just read it.. Why spoil it? lol

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1514 words - Complete

-1Predictable
My POV
(TWO HOURS LATER)

Well everyone got here 30 minutes after I had arrived. I have a cruel sister. Just kidding. Damn, So much family is here. I forgot how much family we had back at home. About 300 hundred people were here. I got to talk to alot of my cousins that live back in PA. I was also surprised to see some of my friends from PA here too. My 2 best friends that came were Samantha, and Isabella.

I had known Sam for 4 years before I moved to Vegas. She had brown hair (most of the time), and brown eyes. She is 17. I had met her in an after-school program for creative writing. As soon as we met we've been best friends.

Isabella was another one of my friends that came to this wedding. She's 16. She has blonde hair, and hazel eyes. We've been friends for about 7 years; yeah, long time! We went to the same Elementary School. One reason why she was one out of 3 of my best friends was because she's so understanding. We're opposite though. I love sports while she doesn't, and she doesn't wear make-up while I wear some sort of make-up daily. Even though we have our differences, we always stuck together.

Besides Samantha and Isabella, I had 1 more best friend. My other best friend wasn't just my best friend, she was also my cousin.

Cherise was also one of my first cousins. Her name is pronounced sure-ese; very pretty name. She's turning 18 in a few months, so I'm a tad older. But we neevr let age differences stop us from telling each other everything. She has medium length dark brown hair, which is curly most of the time. She's tall and slender, as she always says. She is so fucking energetic though. I'm surprised by how much energy that girl has. She's very spontaneous and adventurous. She's never afraid to try something new. I trust her with my life; I guess cause she's an awesome cousin who you can trust easily. I not only trust her, I trust Sam and Isabella too. But back to the wedding.

I was having a lot of fun. Dancing, singing, laughing, and talking with everyone. Kim was nowhere to be found, so I just hung out my friends.

"Oooh. Who's that talking to your sister?" asked Cherise.
I had to squint to see the guy that Cherise pointed to.
"He's hot." said Samantha.
"Oh God. Here she goes again." Isabella joked.
We all laughed.
"He is hot." said Lina and Cherise one after the other.
"Well, while you girls just drool over him, I'm gonna go talk to him." I said as I was walking over to Kim and this "hottie".
They all stood there with their mouths wide open. I guess since I moved to Vegas, I'd broken out of my "shy-shell". Plus Ryan helped be break through that shell.

"Hey Kim. Where have you been all night?" I asked.
"Oh. Hey Sis. Just talking to Spencer here." Kim said.
"This is the cute boy that I was talking about earlier." she whispered in my ear.
"Hi.......Tasha?" he asked and said at the same time.
"Yeah, I'm Tasha. Nice to meet you Spencer." I said shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you too Tasha. Kim has said alot about you." Spencer said.
"Oh, I hope all good things. So, you're the cause of my sister's disappearance tonight?" I joked.
"Haha. Yea. We've been talking almost the entire time." he said.
I noticed him blushing a bit after saying that. I could sense that he liked Kim. Good for Kim. She needs a sweet boyfriend; she's gone through alot this past year. And this Spencer guy was a total sweetheart; I could tell.
After just standing there a few awkward moments, I decided to leave them two alone.
"Well, I'm gonna go back to hang out with my friends. Nice meeting you Spencer. Kim..." I said outloud.
"Go for it!" I whispered in her ear as I walked back to Samantha, Isabella, Cherise, and Lina.

When I went back to them, they all were acting strange.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well, even though you were gone for like 3 minutes..." Sam said.
".....someone decided to pop up...." Isabella said.
"Who?... Did Jeremy come to Vegas too?" I asked with a disgusted tone.
Someone behind me answered, " Don't know who this Jeremy guy is, but you better not be cheating on me, Beautiful."

I spun around anxiously to see who I thought I'd see.
"RYAN!!" I screamed rushing to him to give him a hug. But he pulled me into a kiss instead. I swear, he knew exactly how to make me feel so great. It was a semi-long kiss; very passionate. Every kiss he gave me sent me over the edge. It was so amazing.

"Get a room!" said Sam and Isabella in unison.
Ryan broke the kiss, probably from humiliation.
"Nice to see you too Tasha." Ryan said.
"No offense Ryan, but what are you doing here?" I asked.
"He came because we told him to." Lina said.
"Aww.. You guys are the best!" I said.
"Hey, I thought I was THE BEST?!" Ryan said jokingly.
We all laughed again.
"So Tasha. Who was the guy your sis is talking to?" asked Isabella.
"His name is Spencer. That's all I know. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Kim.
"Wait. Spencer.. does he have golden brown hair, kind of chubby, and a bit taller than me?" asked Ryan.
"Yeah. Do you know him?" I asked.
"Yeah! We've known each other for like forever." he said.
"Wait! Was he that kid with you the entire day on the first day that we met?" I asked.
"Yep. That was him. Where is he?" Ryan asked.

I searched the entire room with my eyes for Kim. After a few seconds I found her talking to none other than Spencer. I pointed to them.

"Over there, with my sister Kim." I said.
"Oh okay. I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go say hi." Ryan said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.
"Oh, and by the way, you look absolutely stunning tonight!" he said smiling as he walked to Spencer and Kim.
"See Lina. Told ya Ryan loved when I look this good." I joked.

Just then the "new bride", Jojo, my aunt, came to us.
"Hey Lina," she said.
The new bride was Lina's mother; if you didn't already know that.
"Yeah mom?" said Lina.
"Well, Randy and I have been thinking... and we want to move back to Pennsylvania." Jojo said.
"Wh- What? No. I don't wanna move back to PA. I like it here!" Lina said.
"Lina, I know you like it here, but we're a family. So you have to move with us..even if you like it, or not." my aunt Jojo said.
Lina didn't respond. She knew that there was nothing that would make her mother change her mind.
"Natasha?" Jojo said.
"Yeah." I responded.
"Thanks for letting her stay with you these past months. I'm gonna miss you! Make sure she's packed by tomorrow night." Jojo said.
"Oh, no problem. Miss you too. Okay, I will make sure of it." I replied.
My aunt Jojo had finally left, and Lina was in tears.
"I hate her." Lina said between her teeth.
"Hey, no you don't. You're gonna turn 18 next year. And when you do, you can move back in with me. Okay?" I said.
"Ok." she responded.
"Now let's go have some fun." I said dragging everyone to the dance floor.

Lina danced with Isabella, and I danced with Samantha and Cherise.
"Poor Lina. I feel so bad." I said.
"Yeah, I do too. Poor kid." Samantha said.
"Are you gonna be okay living alone?" Cherise asked.
"No, not really. Ryan can't move in with me because his dad wont allow him." I said.
Ryan was still talking to Spencer and Kim.
"Well we have another surprise for you Tasha." Cherise said.
"What?" I asked in anticipation.
"Sam, Isabella, and I are staying here." Cherise said.
"REALLY?" I asked, well sort of shouted.
"Yeah. Isabella and I already have an apartment picked out. We just have to move our stuff in." said Samantha.
"So I just need a place to stay. And since you are going to be living alone.." said Cherise.
"Cherise, I'd love it if you moved in with me!" I said.
"This is going to be so cool!" Sam said.
"Yeah." Cherise also said.
Ryan finally joined us.
"I'll be cutting in now, ladies." Ryan said as he took my hand.

Ryan and I danced to 3 songs before he let me go. Ryan, Lina, Sam, Isabella, Cherise, and I just danced the night away. It was the most fun I'd had in weeks. But sad to say it ended so soon. Everyone went to their hotel rooms. Lina stayed with some other cousins that came to the wedding for the night. So that left just me.....and Ryan... alone...
Sign up to rate and review this story