Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 3}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh just read it.. i honestly don't like saying what happens in each chapter.. it spoils the whole thing.. haha

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 677 words - Complete

0Unrated
(RYAN'S POV)

The fun that we all were having at the wedding reception was coming to a halt. But that didn't necessarily mean that the night was over. I had something else planned for my beautiful Tasha. In 5 days, we would be going out for exactly 7 months. I still remember the first day I met her. She seemed so lost; like a lost puppy. But it was so adorable. I helped her get around the school that first day. And ever since that day, her beauty had me hooked.

"Thanks for coming. See you tomorrow." said the newly-wed bride to Tasha.
"No prob Aunt Jojo. Yeah, see ya." Tasha said back.
The bride then walked away from Tasha and I.

"So, sexy. What do you want to do. I'm free...the entire night." Tasha said while playing with my tie.
Why was she so perfect?
"Just come with me, beautiful." I whispered in her ear. Well actually breathed in her ear.

I led her outside to my car. I opened the door for her to get in. Then I got in the car after she did. As soon as I started the car, blasting loud music came from the speakers. I quickly reached to turn the volume down.

"Sorry. I was rockin out before your friends called me to come to the wedding." I said shyly.
"Oh, no. It's okay. I actually love this song too." she said while highering the music to how loud it was just a second ago.

Which came first, the music or the misery? Where high fashion, were last chances.

We both just rocked out to the song. I almost ran through a stop sign because I was banging my head so much. This was one of the reasons why I really loved Tasha. We could just be together, doing something stupid and have so much fun. Just then a special song came on. I recognized it, but decided not to sing along in the beginning in case Tasha forgot what song it was. The chorus was just about to start.

"......" I was going to start singing but was interrupted.
"Until the day I die, I'd spill me heart for YOU!!" Tasha screamed.
"You remembered." I said as I looked deeply in her lushious brown eyes.
I was completely lost in her eyes, as was she in my eyes.
"Ry, how could I forget our song?!" she said.

We were in a dead development of houses. No, I'm kidding. But it seemed dead. No lights were on. When I reached a stop sign, Tasha just grabbed my tie to bring my face to hers. Now this was the Tasha I really loved. Whatever she wanted, she made sure she got it. She was always so sure that she'd get whatever she wanted. She always knew exactly what she wanted. And right now, she wanted me. ¢¾ As she moved her face near mine, I rested my one hand on her waist and one on the side of her head. My lips were so close to hers; They weren't touching though.
We just enjoyed each other's breath on our lips. It was an amazing sensation. I was getting bored after a while.
So right then and there I collided my lips with hers. Her sweet taste made me want more. Hungrily, I deepend the kiss. After a few seconds, my tongue was gently sliding across her lip, begging for entrance.
Accepting, she allowed my tongue to move with hers in sensual motions.

A car behind us honked thier horn. We broke the kiss; I was sort of feeling shy now.
I turned my attention to driving now.
The rest of the ride, we just rocked out to more songs.
I hated the fact that our kisses were always being interrupted. I got so shy after our kisses got interrupted, and the funny thing is, I never knew why I got this way.
We finally got to the place where I wanted to bring Tasha.
I hope she loves it as much as I do!
Sign up to rate and review this story