Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 4}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh please.. like you thought that i'd tell you what was going to happen.. really? you really thought so?? lol.. haha

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1026 words - Complete

0Unrated
(MY POV)

As Ryan parked the car, I just sat there in amazement. It was so beautiful. He brought me to a beautiful park that had a marvelous looking fountain in the center of the park. I guess Ryan noticed my expression.

"Beautiful, ins't it?" he asked.
"Yeah, the fountain is just so amazing." I said.
"I wasn't just talking about the fountain." he said while caressing my cheek and giving me one of his gorgeous smiles.

I could feel my cheeks turn to a bright red.
"You look so adorable when you blush." he said.
I just blushed even more.
He got out of the car and let me out. He put his arm out for me to take, and of course I took it. We started walking on the side walk that led to the fountain. Near the fountain there were 2 benches. We sat on one of them.

"So, do you like it?" he asked.
"I LOVE it! Thanks for bringing me here." I said.
"I come here alot Mostly to think or to find peace." he said as we locked eyes.

He broke the eye contact quickly, and lowered his head. I noticed something wasn't right.

"Ry, is something wrong?" I asked as I laced my fingers with his.
He didn't respond.
"You know you can tell me anything.. and I care about you alot, and I would do anything for you?" I said.
Now I knew something was wrong.

I could hear him sniffling. He raised his head and looked me in the eyes. His eyes were completely filled with water. A tear rolled down his cheek as he blinked.
It hurt me so much seeing him like this.
I hugged him, and while I didn, he just broke down crying in my arms.

"Tasha...." he let out in between cries.
"My dad....." he said.
"What about your dad honey?" I asked.
I was almost on the verge of crying.
"he..... he.. hits me." he said and let out a loud cry.
"Aw. Ryan. I'm so sorry." I said.

Now tears were rolling down my cheeks. How could someone want to hurt a sweetheart like Ryan?!

"If you want, you can stay with me for a while. Ya know, if you don't wanna stay at your house." I said.
"No, I don't wanna be ruining your plans for your cousin to move in with you." he said.
"Ryan. You won't, and I'm not letting you go home. No matter what you say, I'm not letting you stay one more night there." I said.
"So you're gonna hold me hostage?" he asked laughing.
"I guess you could call it that." I said smiling.

I wiped his cheeks, to rid them of tears. He also wiped away my tears. He was such a sweetheart. He then wiped tears away from his eyes, as did I.

"I'm sorry.. about breaking down like that. It just.. hurts." he said.
"It's okay. I'm glad you told me. I'm glad you tell me things that are bothering you." I said.
He just looked at me and smiled.
"I love you Natasha." he said.
"I love you Georgie." I said playfully.
"NEVER, call me that again." he said laughing.
"Why not Georgie?" I asked smiling.
"That's it. I'm taking you home. You need a good spanking tonight." he said as he stood up and picked me up.
While he was carrying me to the car we both just kept laughing our heads off.

The entire ride to my house was so fun. We just screamed each and every word of every song together. When we reached my apartment Ryan picked me up again. He carried me like a baby inside the lobby, to the elevator, inside the elevator, and through the hallway that led to my apartment door. He finally put me down so I could unlock the door. As soon as I got the door open, Ryan put his arms around me and pushed me into the apartment. He took the keys out of the door, shut the door, and locked it from the inside.
He kept walking forward, which meant that I was walking backward. He put the keys on the table as we passed the living room. We then went through the hallway which led to my bedroom. When we got in my bedroom, Ryan sat me gently on the bed.
He searched the drawers for clothing. I had no idea what he was doing, but I just sat there, waiting for him to turn his attention back on me. I loved when he was in control; it was such a turn on.
He turned back around with a pair of shorts and a tank top in one hand, and a shirt in the other.

"I thought I needed a spanking Georgie?" I said and asked at the same time.
"I know. That will just have to be put to the side for another time." he smiled
He sat next to me on the bed and laid the clothes he held in his hands aside.
He took my sweater off of me gently, and unzipped my dress. I was wondering where this was going.
He helped me take my arms out of the sleeves of the dress. He then slid the tank top on mem Then he pulled down the bottom part of the dress until it was totally off of me and slid up my shorts.
When I was dressed in the tank top and shorts, he then took off his white button up shirt and tie, and threw the shirt on himself. He threw his pants across the room, where the other clothes were.

He then went and laid underneath the covers, and I joined him.

"Well that was nice of you." I said.
"I just wanted my one and only princess to be more comfortable." he smiled.
God, his smiles were so beautiful.
"I love you Ryan." I said.
"I love you too Tasha." he said as he lightly kissed my lips.
It was short yet so sweet.

We just cuddled each other until we both fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story