Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 5}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

youre not getting any summary outta me... nah nah =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 510 words - Complete

0Unrated
(LINAS POV)
(THE NEXT DAY)

"Last night was so much fun." Isabella said to me while we were in my car.
I was quickly stopping by home to get a change of clothes since I slept with some other people from the wedding. Isabella and I were going shopping.
"Yeah, last night was awesome!" I said while I brought the car to a halt in one of the parking spaces in the apartment building's parking lot.

While we were walking to mine and Tasha's apartment door, we talked about what we wanted to buy. I unlocked the apartment door slowly and gently. I saw Tasha's car in the parking lot, and it was pretty early, 8AM to be exact. So I didn't want to wake Tasha up. She never was up this early, so I was careful not to wake her. I motioned for Isabella to come in and be extra quiet. Both of us walked to my room which was right before the living room but after the kitchen. I had found my top I wanted to wear, but I couldn't find my favorite pair of jeans. I looked frantically around my room for them.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked.
"I can't find my favorite pair of jeans that I wanna wear." I said.
"Do you remember where you put them last?" she asked.
"No..." It hit me. My pants were in Tasha's room.
I smacked my forehead.
"Duh, they're in Tasha's room. She borrowed them." I said.
"Just get another pair. Believe me, you DON'T want to wake her up. She's really grouchy in the morning." Isabella said.
"No. Those are my favorite pair and I wanna wear them. I will just have to be SUPER quiet." I said.

I walked through the living room and through the hallway that led to Tasha's bedroom door. Isabella followed me. I slowly turned the door knob and opened the door very slowly. We both peeped our heads in the room.

I felt my heart flip. What I saw was so adorable. I saw Tasha and Ryan sleeping on each of their sides so they were facing each other. Both of them had one arm around the other's body, and their other hands were laced together; it was so cute.
I closed the door.

"Maybe I can just wear another pair of jeans." I whispered.
"Okay Lina. But hurry up. You're leaving tonight." she whispered back.

I got dressed and we left to go shopping.

I'm glad Natasha found Ryan. She's had such a horrible past. Her parents split when she was 6, she hasn't seen her good-for-nothing father since then, her mother was never around, and all of her old boyfriends abused her. She deserved someone as sweet as Ryan.
Having the picture of them two laying there together in my mind was a good thing. A precious memory to hold on to. I wanted that kind of love. Tasha and Ryan showed me that real love is out there somewhere. But what Tasha and Ryan had...........
it was more than love.
Sign up to rate and review this story