Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Kingdom Come

Prologue: Promise

by LoveEdElric 0 reviews

Mamoru gave Usagi a ring before he left for America. Now it's five years later and they're finally about to have the wedding Usagi has dreamed about since childhood but she's wishing Chibiusa had t...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 273 words

0Unrated
Prologue:

Promise
"Can you really be that stupid? How can you not understand what that ring means?" demanded the fiery tempered teen. She pulled at her long black hair in frustration, hardly believing her friend's lack of understanding.

"Really Rei, I don't get it. What's the big deal? My Mamo-chan gave me a present before he left for..." the petite blonde's voice broke and she reached again for her chocolate milkshake. After taking a long noisy slurp, she quietly finished, "...America."

"Usagi, the big deal is that he put the ring on your ring finger," stated a tall brunette, very matter-of-factly.

"But, Mako-chan, what does that have to do with my Mamo-chan being in America?"

Rei's face began to turn a deep shade of red as insults were visually building up

on her tongue, but she was silenced by a small graceful hand on her shoulder. Sliding closer to the blonde, the quiet blue haired girl turned to face her friend. "Usagi, when a man puts a ring on a woman's left hand, on her fourth finger, he is asking her to marry him. Usagi, Mamoru will come back and marry you." She spoke these last words slowly and clearly to make sure they were understood.

The words hit their mark. Usagi sprang to life, stared down and her hand, and began to bounce in her seat. "Oh Ami-chan, Rei-chan, Mako-chan! I can see it now-our wedding day! I'll be Chiba Usagi! I can just picture my dress. It'll be white of course, with a long train and..." Usagi continued on with the description of her dream wedding, forgetting all about her tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story