Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 7}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh just read it..........

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 528 words - Complete

0Unrated
(CHERISE POV)

Before we left, I grabbed one of five of my suitcases. I was just going to start bringing some stuff into the apartment that I would soon be sharing with Natasha.

The car ride to Tasha and Lina's apartment didn't last long. We reached the apartment building within 10 minutes.
Lina parked the car as she informed us that Tasha's car was here and hadn't moved at all since she saw it this morning. I didn't know what to expect to see.
I only met Ryan about 5 months ago when I first came to see Tasha after she moved to Vegas. So when I met him, they were only dating for about 2 months. So I had no idea what I would see.

"Hey, wait a minute. Isabella, this is where we're going to be moving into!" Sam said.
"Really? We're moving into the same apartment building as Tasha? Wow. That's cool." Isabella said.
"So we're gonna be neighbors?" I asked laughing.
"I guess so." laughed Sam.

We all walked into the Lobby and crammed together to fit in the elevator. The elevator was so damn small. Thankfully Tasha's apartment was on the 3rd floor, so the ride wasn't too long.

"I'm so hungry!" Lina said as she inserted the key into the lock of her apartment door.
"Yeah, me too. What time is it?" I asked.
"Ummn, it's...." Isabella said before glaring down at her watch.
"5:45" she finished.
Lina finally got the door unlocked and opened it.
"Hello? Is anybo-" Lina started to say.
We all listened closely.
"Is that.." Sam started to ask.
"Laughing?" I finished the question.

I heard a girl and a guy laughing. Tasha and Ryan.
Hmmn, what could they be laughing so hard about?

We all walked through the hallway to get to the kitchen, where the laughing was coming from.
As soon as I saw what they were doing, I bursted out laughing so hard.
"Oh my gawd!" Sam said laughing.
Tasha and Ryan were completely soaked with water and completely covered with suds of soap. XD
"Hello girls." Ryan said laughing.
"What happened to you two?" Isabella asked while trying to stop laughing.
"Well.. we were washing the dishes we ate off of from dinner.." Ryan said.
"..and I just felt like having a soap fight with Ryan." Tasha said while laughing uncontrollably.
"You both act like such kids." I said.
"We like to have fun." Ryan said.
"Can you blame us?" Tasha asked smiling.
"Okay, well we're just gonna start packing my things. When you get all dried up, you can come and help." Lina said while leaving the kitchen.
"Okay. Will do." Tasha responded.

We all followed Lina into her room and we each grabbed one suitcase to start filling. I made sure that my suitcase was out of the way.
"Isn't she supposed to be the more mature one?" Sam asked while letting out a little laugh.
"Yeah. But she doesn't act as mature as she should." Lina said laughing.
"I think you're gonna have a lot of fun with sharing this apartment with her Cherise." Isabella said to me.
"Yeah, I sure will." I said smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story