Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 8}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

ahhh, just read it!! lol

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1137 words - Complete

0Unrated
(RYANS POV)

Tasha is such a trip. Her and her funny ways of having fun. This is why I love her so. We always have fun when we're together.

"Let's go get dried up Tash." I said.
"Okay... Georgie." She looked at me and smiled big.
"Haha. I'll get you later for that." I said smiling.

We went to Tasha's room and got dressed into dry clothes, and dried our hair.
Just then my cell rang.
It was my dad. I didn't feel like answering his call. We've been arguing alot lately.

"Who is it?" Tasha asked me.
"No one." I said blankly.
"Ryan. C'mon." She said.
"My dad." I replied.
"Oh." she said and gave me a light peck on the lips.
"Hun, I'm just gonna go for a walk, okay?" I asked her.
"Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.
"No, it's okay. I'll be fine." I responded.

I just needed some air. The thought of my father made me now sick.
I gave Tasha a big hug and kissed her forehead.
"Bye" I whispered.
"Cya baby." She answered back.

I was just walking out of her bedroom door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I cringed back a bit, now in pain.
"Oh, sorry Ry. I forgot about your shoulder." She said.
"It's okay Tash." I said rubbing my shoulder.
"I can't let you go for some air alone at night, so take my car. It'll be safer. And I won't worry so much." She said while handing me her keys.
"Thank you sweety." I said smiling and kissed her on the lips.

She deepened the kiss, just like I knew she would. Her lips were so soft. Her taste was so sweet. Every kiss we shared felt like heaven to me.
"I love you." I said after the kiss ended.
"I love you too Ry." She smiled.
"I'll see you soon. Kay?" I said while grabbing my facket and putting it on.
"Okay." She said.
"Bye." I said as I left her room and made my way to the front door.
As I shut the door to her apartment, I made sure it was locked. I then took the elevator down to the first floor. In a few minutes I was in Tasha's car and starting the engine. Well, the car was both of ours. We both payed half of the price to buy it. But since Tasha picked it out, and she uses it more than I do, we consider it her car.
As soon as the car was started, roaring loud music came from the speakers.

"Our song. Ah, I love this song." I said to myself.
.......My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you. But still we make the same mistakes, mistakes like friends do. My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you, but we made the same mistakes (made the same mistakes) Until the day I die, I'd spill my heart for you, for you......

"Hmmn. Where to go?" I said to my self again while drumming out the song on the steering wheel.
Why am I talking to myself? Damn, I'm going insane.
"Well I DO need clothes so..." I started to start talking to myself again.
Since I'll be staying with Tasha for a while, I better go quickly home and get some clothes before dad goes home. He's probably at a bar right now. So let me go home and get some clothing.

And I was off to my house.

(TASHAS POV)

"Tasha. Are you gonna come help us?" Lina yelled and asked at the same time.
"Yeah, just a sec!" I yelled back.
I grabbed a hair tie and gathered my hair into a ponytail. I then walked out of my room and went ot Lina's room to help the girls pack Lina's things.

"It's about time." Lina said as I entered her room.
"Sorry. I was talking to Ryan." I responded.
"You both are just too cute. Where is he?" Cherise asked.
"Yeah. Oh, he went to get some air." I answered.
"Oh, okay. Well we've got alot of work to do, so let's get busy." Isabella said with a smile.

Hour after hour, suitcase after suitcase, we finally got all of Lina's things packed.

"I can't believe it took 4 hours just to pack everything. Thanks guys!" Lina said.
"No prob cuz." Cherise said.
"You're welcome. It's almost 10, and I'm starving." Sam said.
"Yeah, me too." Isabella said.
"Me three. Let's go out for dinner. My treat." I said to all of them.
"Thanks Tasha.... for everything." Lina said.
I gave her a hug.
"Anytime Salina." I told her.
"Please, never EVER call me that... Again." Lina demanded with a smile.
"Okay, fine. Let's go put all these suitcases in your car, and then we can go get some food." I said.
They all agreed.

It took us about 10 minutes to fit all of her junk into her car. Thankfully her car had a big trunk.

Ryan's been gone for 4 hours. I hope he's okay.

"So, are we all ready to go?" Cherise asked.
"Yeah. Let me just call Ryan real quick and tell him that we're leaving." I said.
"Okay." Isabella said.

I walked a bit away from the girls so I could call Ryan.
I dialed the familiar number from memory.
It rang 4 times already.
"What's going on? He always answers after 4 rin-" I whispered to myself.
I was interrupted by his message machine.
"Hi, you've reached..." A girl's voice said.
It was my voice.
"Ryan." Ryan said.
"He's not available right now..." My voice said again.
"So leave me a message." Ryan finished.
BEEP.

I love his voicemail message. We both made it.

"Hey Ry. Well I guess you're not answering so yeah. I just wanted to let you know that me and the girls are going out for dinner, since it's Lina's last day and all. So when you get this message give me a buzz. Love ya. Bye." I said into the phone then clicked the button to end the call.

Weird. Why didn't he answer?
I'm getting too worried.
He's probably fine.

I walked back to the car to realize that everyone was already in the car ready to go.
"C'mon. Let's go. We're hungry." Cherise said.
"Alright, alright. Let's go. Your pick Lina." I said as I got in the back seat with Cherise and Sam.
"Okay. Ummn.. Buco Di Peppos." Lina said.
"Buco Di Peppos it is." I said.

Buco Di Peppos was the most expensive place in our town. But hey, what the hell. It's her last day in Vegas. How could I say no?
And we were off.
5 girls, one car, one beautiful night in Vegas, a thousand CD's- We're good!
Sign up to rate and review this story