Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 9}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

I will only say that Tasha loves Ryan sooo much.. lolz

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1408 words - Complete

0Unrated
(3 1/2 Hours Ago)
(Ryan's POV)

As I reached my house, I lowered the volume of the readio. I then brought the car to a halt, and cut off the ignition.

I really hope that he's not home. I couldn't deal if he would be in here right now.

I walked in the house quietly. Thankfully I saw no sign of life in the living room. I shut the door, and made my way to the stairs. I tiptoed my way up the steps and to my room.
When I got in my room, I pulled out some clothes from my drawers, and stuffed them in a duffle bag. I also grabbed my laptop, which I will be needing for this week of school thats coming up. I then went back downstairs.
As I was making my way down the stairs, I was startled. *(yeah, we all kind of saw this coming.. poor ryro)*

"Where the hell do you think you're going you piece of shit?" he slurred.
Fuck. I cursed under my breath. He was so drunk, you could tell.
"I asked you a question. Where the hell do you think you're going?" he yelled.
I didn't want to answer him. I knew what would happen if I told him that I was going to go to Tasha's to stay for a while. One reason was because he didn't like her, I guess because he hated anything that brought me happiness. And two, he'd kill me if he knew I wouldn't be home, for his luxury to beat me.
I just walked toward the front door. But damn, I should have ran. He grabbed my shoulder, the one that was already in pain because of him, and spun me to face him. From the sudden spin that I just did, I dropped my duffle bag, and laptop carrier.

I felt a tremendous forceful fist gnashing at the side of my face, and in an instant I found myself putting up my arms for protection from this monster that I call my father.

"When I ask you a fucking question, You better fuckin' answer!" he said in between swings of his fists trying to damage my small, weak body.

With each powerful blow he shot at me, my body became weaker and weaker. After a few more of his fierce punches, I found myself lying on the floor, my eyes filled with tears, and on the verge of passing out.
The monster left, now satisfied at his work, and I just remained laying on the floor.

I've GOT to get out of here, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I moved my body little by little. My entire body was aching now, but I somehow managed to get up. I picked up my duffle bag and laptop carrier with my hands. My shoulders would NOT be able to carry the duffle bag OR the laptop carrier, so I just carried them with each of my hands.
I opened the door, which took alot of muscle power, for some odd reason. I shut the door, and sped-walked to my car. I popped up the car's trunk and put in my stuff. I shut the trunk and quickly got in the car.
As usual, blasting music came out of the speakers.. but this particular song described my "monster" dad so much.

A devil in a midnight mass....... ... .. was alive but now im singing, silent nights for the rest of my life.

"Ah, Billy Talent. Nice description." I said aloud.
I angrily pushed the button to go to the next song.
It was From First To Last's Note To Self.
I closed my eyes to let out all the pain and anger, and listened to the guitar playing in the background. It's really weird, but when I listen to any guitar playing, it calms me. THAT and Tasha's singing. Her voice is just like that of an angel. I would be incomplete without her.
As soon as *(I dont know how to spell his name.. sry)* Sony Moore started singing my eyes shot open, and I started driving.

When I parked the car, I was where my mind just wanders. Yes, yes, its my park. The one where I brought Tasha, which she loved. Come to think of it, this park is within walking distance to Tasha's apartment. I walked over to my bench and laid on it. I closed my eyes, tried to relax, and just let my mind go wherever the hell it wanted.
Sooner or later I fell asleep, or passed out.
Either or, I was asleep.

(*BACK TO REG. TIME-almost 12am*)
(Tasha's POV)

"Two hours ago we were so hungry, and now, I don't even wanna mention food." laughed Isabella.
"Haha, yeah same here." Cherise said.
"Ugh, I feel like a giant balloon." I said.
"That's because you ARE a giant balloon." joked Lina.
"Now, if she was really a balloon, that would be funny." Sam laughed.
"It wouldn't be funny... it would be hilarious." Cherise said.
Everyone started laughing.
"Okay, well when you all are dont imagining me as a balloon we can all leave." I said.
"Yeah, we should leave. I'm dead tired." Isabella said.
"Plus, you've got to get on a plane in a few hours little missy." Cherise said pointing to Lina.
"Yeah, true." Lina said.

We all got up from the table, and I went to the cashier with the check while the rest of the girls went to the car.
This fun late evening cost me almost $200.
Damn, can Lina eat.
I gave the cashier my credit card, and within a few seconds they were handing me a receipt and my credit card back. Business here is very speedy. That's why it's the best!
All throughout this late dinner my mind was on Ryan. He didn't call me back, and its been about 2 hours. Maybe he's in my apartment waiting to surprise me? I don't know, I just hope he's fine.
I walked outside and joined the rest of the girls in the car.

First Lina dropped off Isabella, Sam, and Cherise at their hotel. We said good-bye and now it was just me and Lina.
On the way to my apartment we talked. We mostly talked about what Lina was going to do as soon as she got back in PA. She had ALOT of friends there, so that wasn't a problem. She broke up with her boyfriend over there when she had to move over here. She didn't wanna keep him from enjoying himself, but they still liked each other ALOT. So they would mostly likely get back together. The two things that bugged her was that she would have to live with her mom, and the other was that her mom and now- husband- fought alot in the past. So they probably still fight alot now
I just told her that in 2 years she'll be 19,and can come back to Begas then.
She calmed down, so that was good.

When we got to my apartment, that's when the waterworks kicked up. As soon as she was in tears, so was I. Me and her were VERY close. I told her everything, and she told me everything. It's like we were sisters. She hugged me.
"Thank you so much Tasha. For letting me stay with you, for being a great cousin, and for being a great friend." she said.
"You're welcome. I'm really gonna miss you!" I said giving her one last hug before I got out of the car.
"Same here." Lina said.
"Well, if you ever wanna talk, you know my number." I said.
"Okay, thanks." she said.
"Well, you better go, before you get me in trouble for keeping you out too late." I said.
"Haha, yeah. See ya in 2 years." she said while she started the car up again.
"Yep. My door's always open." I said.
"Yeah, except when Ryan's with ya." she laughed.
"Haha, true. Kay bye." I said backing away from the car.
"Adios Chika." she said and was off.

Wow, the next time I'll see her will be in quite a while.

After watching her car disappear into the night, I decided to go for a walk. I just needed some air. With everything that's been going on lately, I've been so worked up. So I thought that a walk at night, in the cool, windy streets of the outskirts of Vegas would do me good.
Sign up to rate and review this story