Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 10}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

Ryan is lush.. (haha, no summary for you =P)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1756 words - Complete

0Unrated
((TASHA'S POV))

The air felt so good. I felt like I was being sort of re-charged.... in a good way.
With each step, I let my foot drag on the sidewalk. After walking for about 2 minutes or so, I felt the urge to spin in a circle. So I did.
I just closed my eyes, let my arms go into the air, and spun.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that there was a park about a half a block away.
I sort of sped-walk to see the park, because I had no idea that this park was near my apartment.

As soon as I was able to see the entire park, my eyes opened in amazement. This was the park that Ruan brought me to last night. As my eyes scanned the entire park, my eyes stopped dead in their tracks when they saw a man lying on the one bench. That bench was also the bench that Ryan and I sat on.
I squinted my eyes to try to make out the person. The hair gave it away, plus the black and red sneakers also gave it away.

"Ryan?" I whispered.

I ran to get to the bench. When I did reach the bench, my hand covered my mouth.
This man WAS Ryan, and he had bruises and blood all over his face.

I kneeled on the floor, so my face was in front of his.
He was asleep.
I gently ran my fingers over his face, afraid that I would scare him.
When my fingers lightly went over the worst bruise on his face, his eyes shot open.

"What the fu-" he said.
"Ry, it's just me... Tasha." I said.
He let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank god it's you. I thought some homeless person was touching me or something." he laughed.
I also laughed.
"What happened?" I asked pointing to his face.

Before he began talking, he struggled to sit up, so I helped him sit up and then sat down beside him.
"Well..." he said and took a deep breath.
"I went home to get some clothes and such, and HE was there, and yeah, you can guess the rest." he said.
"I'm SO sorry Ry. I am. I should have gone with you." I said as I gently hugged him.
He hugged back, even though it hurt with all of the pain he was feeling to hug back.

I don't know why, but tears were now falling from my eyes.
Ryan pulled away from the hug to look at me.
"Why are you crying Tash?" he asked me while caressing the side of my face.
I shook my head.
"I'm just glad that you're okay." I said.
"I love you so much Tasha. No one has EVER cared about me as much as you have." he said.
"I love you too Ryan. Probably more than I love anything else." I replied.

He then gently grabbed my face and pulled me into a tender kiss. No tongue, no open-mouth, just a kiss on the lips.
I loved his soft kisses, they were like heaven. So sweet, so pure, so gently. It was nice.
After the kiss, I just sat there with my eyes closed. When I heard Ryan smile, that's when I opened my eyes. He was still smiling.
"I love it when you do that." he said.
"What? Can't a girl enjoy the beginning and ending of a kiss?" I asked laughing.
"Yes, I guess I'll allow you to enjoy every minute of our kisses." he smiled.
"Let's go home, so I can get you all cleaned up and what not." I said as I stood up from the bench.
"Okay, sounds good to me Dr. Tasha." he said as he were a little kid.
We laughed.

I helped him get up from the bench, and walked him to the car that he said he came here with. Our car.
I helped him in the passenger side, and then I got in the drivers seat.

"This feels weird." Ryan said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Well, whenever me and you go somewhere I always drive and you sit over here. And I never NOT drive. So it's weird." he smiled.
"If you think it's weird not driving, just imagine how weird it feels for me to drive." I laughed.

We got to the apartment building within less than a minute. I helped Ryan out of the car.
"Oh, I have a bag and my laptop in the trunk." he said.
"Hang on. I'll get 'em." I said as I popped the turnk up and grabbed his things.
"Do you think you can make it to my apartment by your self?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll deal." he smiled.

The ride up the small elevator was fun. Ryan was pretending he was in space. He is such a trip and a half. Even what he's in pain, he acts funny. That's my Ry! I don't know what I'd do without him.
As we were walking to my apartment door, he was pretending to walk on the moon in space.
"Hey spaceman, where's your suit?" I asked him smiling.
"Apparently it got too hot, so I took it off." he laughed.
We finally reached my apartment door. I unlocked and opened it, while Ryan was acting like aliens were chasing him on the moon.
"Mr. Spaceman?" I asked him smiling.
"Yes Dr. Tasha." he said in a kiddy-ish tone.
I laughed. He's so adorable.
"Time to get you cleaned up Mr. Spaceman-that's-being-chased-by-aliens-on-the-moon.
We bursted out laughing.

I walked in and Ryan followed. He shut and locked the door since I had his things. I put his things in my room, and I turned to go out of my room. But was surprised when I saw Ryan right in front of me. Well, actually, I lied. I knew that he was going to follow me. I had a sixth sense, a Ryan sense. (lol)

"Okie dokie Mr Spaceman, let's sit you down on the bed." I said smiling as I helped him sit on the bed.
I went to the bathroom, grabbed some wash cloths, wet a few, and grabbed the first-aid kit.
I then walked out of the bathroom and to the bed. I laid the things down beside Ryan on the bed. I reached for the lotion that was on my nightstand.
"Ooooh, I get to smell like vanilla!" he exclaimed.
I just smiled.

First I gently wiped his face with one of the wet rags. He didn't move at all, meaning it didn't hurt... yet.
"This is gonna sting a bit. So just don't freak out." I said as I poured some peroxide onto a different wash cloth.
As I let the cloth touch one of his cuts, he jumped.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's okay." he replied.

After cleaning all the blood off, I put a bit of lotion on his bruises, since the lotion had Aloe Vera in it.
"Yay, now I smell like vanilla... like you!" he said smiling.
I smiled back. "You're so odd." I joked.
"I know" he said.
"Let's take a look at your shoulders, shall we?" I asked.
He was a bit hesitant to answer, but he did.
"Okay." he said.
I pulled his shirt gently off of his body. When I looked at his back, I gasped.
"Oh my god. Ryan, did HE do this to you?" I asked in shock.
He just nodded.
"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get some rub on stuff that will help take the pain away." I said as I got up off of the bed.
"Kay, I'll be here." he smiled.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom that used to be Lina's. I opened the mirror which was a cabinet, and found the rub on cream for muscle aches.
I wakled back in the room and sat back down on the bed so I was facing Ryan's back.
I opened the container and squeezed a large amout of the cream in my hand.
I rubbed the cream with both of my hands to get an equal amout of cream on each of my hands.

When I gently put my hands with the cream on his back, he jumped, probably because I wasn't gentle enough.
"Sorry." I said apolagetically(sp?).
"It was just cold." he smiled.
"Oh okay." I said.

Duh, of course the cream was cold. Why do I always think that I'm hurting someone? Oh well.
I rubbed almost the entire container of cream on his back and shoulders. After I was done, I washed my hands, and gave him one of his shirts that was in my drawers. I also gave him a pair of boxer shorts to change into. He had an entire drawer of mine filled with his clothes. But most of his shirts were mixed with mine because we both wore each others shirts.
He changed into his things and after he did, he laid down on the bed. He moved over to the middle of the bed and patted the space in front of him on the bed which meant he wanted me to go lay with him.
"Hold on a sec. I gotta get my pj's on too." I said.
"Oh, wear the black and pink ones. Those are my Favorite." he smiled.
"Okay." I smiled and rummaged through my one drawers to find the black strap shirt with pink lace around the hem, and the black boy shorts with pink lace also around the hem.
I finally found them, and changed right in front of Ryan. Everytime I change in front of him, he just has his eyes fixated on each curve of my skin, and this time was no different. As I finished putting on my pj's Ry started talking.
"You are SO beautiful Natasha." he said smiling.
I noticed something. The only time that he calls me Natasha is when he wants something. And right now, it was obvious what he wanted. A little TLC.
"Thank you Georgey!" I smiled.
"Hey, what did I tell you about calling me Georgey?" he joked.
"Well, since you called me Natasha, I figured I'd call you Georgey" I laughed.
"Okay fine. No harm done." he smiled.
I laid down on the bed next to him, and he just wrapped his arms around me.
He was so warm, and I felt so safe in his arms.
And within seconds, I felt myself drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story