Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 11}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1888 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Ryan's POV)
As she lay in my arms, peacefully asleep, I just endulged in the sight of her beauty. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps; just like an angel. She was my angel, my guardian angel.
She was and is always there for me. Take tonight as an example- she was just a sweetheart.
As I was enjoying watching her sleep, I was reminded that tomorrow was Monday, which meant school.
I don't know if I'll be able to go, hence the pain that I have.
I decided I wouldn't go, and neither would Tasha because if I stay home, there was no point in arguing with her that I would be fine.
So I slowly and gently got off the bed and went to my laptop. Since I wouldn't be going to school, I figured it would be a smart thing to get my homework assignments from the school's website.
I signed onto AOL and went to the school's website.
I got all my homework assignments along with Tasha's.
Tasha only had English IV to take and then she would be graduating High School.
She's always kidding around with me about how she's younger and how she's going to graduate first. But what she doesn't know is that I'm graduating the same time, same date, same year as her. I haven't told her yet, but what she doesn't know won't kill her, right? But she'll find out in March. =)
I typed my essay which was due for today for English, saved it, and crawled back into bed with Tasha. Tasha must have put my cell on the nightstand on my side of the bed for me earlier, because it was there.
I reached for it, got it, and turned it on. I had 3 new messages. Two text messages said that I had voicemail, and the other was from Spencer. It read:
Ry, I think I found 2 new members for our band. U can come and meet them 2day 4 practice at my G-ma's house. Seeya lata ~Pornomime :)
Pornomime... Spencer's so funny. I wonder if these 2 guys he found are any good. Well I'll find out later on today. Yes, I know.. I won't go to school, but I'll go for my band's practice. How typical of an 18 year old.
I texted back: ok, c u then. -Ry
I then called my voicemail since I had 2 voice messages.
One was Spencer, just trying to get a hold of me, and the other was Tasha.
Tasha was probably checking up on me to see if I was okay. She's so caring.
I shut my cell off and made each of Tasha's curves join with mine. She moved a bit and hugged my hand.
I laughed to myself, she's such a trip.
My hand was now pressed against her upper chest, AKA- her breast area. Either she was being frisky, or she just wanted something she really loved near her heart. Her heart was beating faster and faster.
I laughed to myself again. Usually when her heart was beating this fast, it has something to do with me.
The light moan and whisper of "Ry" have it away. She was dreaming of none other than.. yours truly, ME. =)
We've never had sex... scratch that- made love sounds lovelier.
We've talked about it, and we both came to an agreement, we would when we felt that it was the perfect time. I can wait til that day comes, because I'm not at all experienced, but Tasha is. She told me that it was with a guy back in PA named Brandon I think. She said that they were close friends and he was soon to be her cousin. But they met before they knew that his dad was marrying her Aunt Jojo. ((Brandon's dad and Aunt Jojo just got married.. it was the wedding that was written about))
And it was right before she turned 16. But she told me that it now means nothing to her, and that i am THE CLOSEST person to her. And I believe her. So we will do that thing when we feel thta its the right and perfect time.
I rested my other hand on her stomach and laid my head down next to hers. I was now relaxed and I was falling asleep laying next to Tasha who was aslo peacefully asleep.

(Tasha's POV)
(The Next Morning)

I woke up with my hand clinging onto Ryan's hand which was on my breast, And there was barely any space between our two bodies.
I turned my head to get a look at Ryan. I forgot what happened last night, but was quickly reminded when I looked at his face.
He looked so sexy when he slept. His dark brown hair was sort of covering the top of his eyelids, and his hair was messed up and looked so adorable.
I tried to get up and off the bed without waking him up, which would be impossible. As I predicted, as soon as I sat up, his eyes slowly opened and he let out a yawn.
When he looked at me he let out a laugh.
"I'm sorry for laughing, but hun, Please take a look in the mirror." he smiled.
"What? What's wrong with me? Am I growing alien ears Mr. Spaceman?" I laughed.
He sat up.
"Maybe. Let's bring you to the mirror though." he said and got up off the bed and walked toward me.
He put his arms around my waist and his head rested gently on my shoulder.
We walked to the bathroom which was difficult to do with his lushious lips all over my neck.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror my eyes popped open.
"Oh my gawd.! What the hell? This never happened before." I said as I tried to fix my hair that was sticking up in the air.
"Told ya" he laughed.
"Yeah... yeah.." I said as I tried to fix my hair.

After a few attempts, Ryan said " Hun, just take a shower."
"Yeah, I think I will." I said.
"Okay. Oh, are you going to school?" he asked me.
"Shit! It's Monday already? Fuck." I said angrily while taking off the top of my pj's and throwing it on the floor where the rest of the dirty clothes lay.
I was now only in my bra and boyshort underwear.
"Yeah, it is. But are you going?" he asked me while in a daze. I guess the fact that I was half naked had something to do with it.
"I don't really feel like it. Are you?" I asked while I turned the shower on.
"Uh.. let me think....." He said sarcastically as he put his finger on his lips, "No" he said smiling.
"I knew you were gonna say that." I smiled.
"Yeah. Well what do you wanna do today Tash?" he asked while I took off my bra and underwear.

It's weird. I never showed anyone my body before Ryan.... except for Brendon.
Brendon was my first love. I'm just pissed that Ryan wasn't my first love. But I consider Ryan my first true love. Brendon is my step cousin. His dad just recently married my aunt. BUT he wasn't at the wedding. Kim told me that he was busy with his girlfriend or something stupid like that.
We became really close when I turned 15 and he was 17. When we had sex, I was almost 16 and he was 18. Yeah, I know, kind of bad. But it felt right at the moment.
We haven't kept in touch since I left PA. So I don't know what my feelings would be if he just popped up. But, my heart does and always will belong to Ryan.
Back to Ryan's question though.

"Ummn.. I dunno. What do you wanna do today?" I asked as I got in the shower.
I heard him sit on the toilet seat. He always did when we were talking when I would be in the shower.
"Well... Spencer said that he found 2 new people for our band. And I was gonna go to practice around 4. So you can come if you want." he said.
"Oh okay. Well actually I have to see if Sam, Isabella, and Cherise need help moving into their apartment. So I think I'll pass on the practice. Do you mind?" I asked while lathering my hair with a vanilla scented shampoo. ((Im sorry about all the vanilla.. i just really love vanilla scented stuff.. so yeah thats why))
"Nope. Not at all. I completely understand. Practices are so dull and boring.. So I kinda know why you don't wanna tag along." he said.
"Okay. So we have from 8am to 3:30pm, what do you wanna do?" I said as I rinsed the shampoo from my hair and lathered my hair with vanilla scented conditioner.
"Hmmn.. Well for starters, I'm hungry." he said with smile.
He's always hungry. =)
"Do you wanna eat in, order in, take out, or go out to eat?" I asked while rinsing the conditioner from my body and covered my body with "french" vanilla scented soap. xD (( again, sry about all the vanilla. i promise a part with vanilla will be really funny))
"So many choices.. Let's go out to eat. I need to get out and see the world." he laughed.
"Okay. We're going out to eat. So go get ready, and I'll get dressed as soon as I'm done." I said.
"Kay" he said as he walked out of the bathroom to go to my room to get dressed.

I got out of the shower within 5 minutes. I grabbed a towel, dried myself, then wrapped the towel around my body.
When I walked into my room, there was a set of clothes lying on the bed. I smiled.
Ryan was so sweet.
He picked out my "My boyfriend's cuter than your boyfriend" underwear, my black bra, my fave pair of jeans, and a FOB t-shirt.
I was actually going to wearthis shirt and these pants. I swear, Ryan could pass as a mind reader.
I got dressed, put curling cream in my har, and walked into the living room where Ryan was sitting on a sofa flipping through a Blender magazine.
He put the magazine down when he realized I was in the living room.
"Nice outfit. You look HAWT!" he smiled.
"Thank you. I wouldn't look THIS hawt without my wonderful boyfriend." I smiled.
"That lucky bastard! He gets to make you wear any clothing he wants, and he gets to be around you all the time. Damn Lucky Bastard." he said with a straight face.. but not for long. A huge grin appeared on his face, as did mine.
"So... You ready to go?" he asked.
"Yep. Let's go. I'm starving!" I said as he got up off the sofa and grabbed his set of keys.
We walked to the door, locked it on our way out, drove down the small ass elevator, strolled through the obnoctiously(sp?) quiet lobby and made it to our car.
As soon as Ryan started the car, as normal, music came blasting out of the speakers. It was Blink 182's "All The Small Things".
Ryan, taking in the beautiful sounds of the guitar playing, put the car in drive, and we were off.
Sign up to rate and review this story