Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 12}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nah nah.. no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 976 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Lina's POV))

Damn airplane ride. I hate airplanes. Thank God I'm on land. But ugh, I hate PA.
So many lost moments here. The only thing that broke my heart in this city was the thought of Jeremy.
Before I left PA to move to Vegas, I was dating Jeremy. We were together for almost 2 years.
Yeah, we were quite young.
When we first started dating I was 14, and he was 15.
So when he found out that I was moving, he got angry and he never called me. So I figured that we weren't dating anymore.
But, my heart will ache when I start school again at my old school. Only because he'll be there.
He stole my heart and never gave it back.

"Hey sis." My younger sister said to me as I entered the departure area of the airport.
"Hey Bella." I responded and gave her a huge hug.
I missed my sister so much! She was only one year younger than I was, so we were really close.
Even when I lived in Vegas, me and my sister kept in touch.
"Hi mom. Hi Randy." she greeted the newly married couple.
"That's dad to you" our mom snapped.
"She still has that stick up her ass doesn't she??" Bella whispered so I could only hear.
I laughed, "Yeah. Unfortunately."

My mother and Randy drove Bella's car home, and Bella and I drove home with Bella's friends that went to the airport with Bella.
Her friends were really nice.
Bella and I decided to spend the night at one of our friend's houses tonight because we both didn't want to be around mom and Randy.

"So where's your HAWT bro?" The girl in the front seat asked.
"Brendon? or Matt?" Bella asked.
"Brendon!!" she answered.
"Well.. if you already haven't heard... He decided to go to Vegas. Don't ask me why.. but he did. I guess to go see his older sister, my step-sister. I dunno." Bella said.
"Wait- Wha- Huh? Brendon's in Vegas, and I didn't know? Oh God, Tasha doesn't know. I swear if he ruins what Tasha has with Ryan, I'll kick his ass!" I said angrily.
"Relax! He doesn't even know where she lives. He forgot all about her." Bella said reassuring me.
Yeah right. How can someone forget a person who lost their virginity to them? That was the one thing I disliked about Tasha. She lost her virginity to a retard like Brendon. Oh well, it was her decision, not mine.
"Are we almost there yet? I'm dead tired" I whined.
"Yeah. We're almost there." said Bella.

Within 5 minutes we were in front of a familiar house. It was Kat's house. Well apartment.
Bella and I knew Kat for quite a while, so we figured she wouldn't mind.
We got our things out of the car, said by to the people who drove us, and walked up to her door. A few seconds after we knocked, she greeted us.
We had a little chit-chat.. and then I FINALLY got to sleep. Thank God!

((The next morning))
((Lina's POV))

I found out that Kat and Bella left earlier this morning.
So I was home alone. Well not home, but I sure as hell was alone.
I took out an outfit from one of my suitcases, and headed for the bathroom.
When I walked into the bathroom, I was reminded of my bathroom that I had in Vegas.
I swear this bathroom looked just like it.
I smelled something really bad, so I figured it was me. So I hopped in the shower.
After that relaxing shower, I got dressed, pulled my hair back into a pony tail, and went to my cell.
I turned it on, since I had to shut it off during the air flight last night.
When it was on, a message popped up saying:
You have 15 missed calls and 17 text messages.
Damn, who's in the hospital?
I checked the 17 text messages. 15 said that I had voicemail, 1 was from Tasha asking me if I was on land, and the last message was from a number I didn't recognize, but it looked really familiar.
The text from the person I didn't know read:
I heard ur back in PA. Give me a buzz. We need 2 talk. x_o o_x
I froze. By the signature "x_o o_x" I knew who it was.
Jeremy.
He wanted to talk.. about what?
He disappeared, he never called back.
What the hell did he want?
The thoughts of him scared me AND made me happy.
Happy- because I sill think he loved me. And scared- because I was afraid that I was still madly in love with him.
I then called my voicemail. Most of the messagexs were "hang-ups"-- Jeremy, and the rest were from my mother.
God, I hate her.
She techniquely(sp?) ruined my life.
I was so happy in Vegas.. and just when things were getting great- she has to make it hell.
Well I guess I better call up some of my friends here and let them know that I'm back in town.
I called up Ash (Ashlee), KitKat (Kathy), Noe (Noemi), and Iz (Lizzie).
I had Ash and KitKat on three way, and Noe and Iz on three way when I called them.
They all screamed when they found out that I was in town.
I told them that I was at Kat's house, for them to hop in one car and pick me up. They all agreed.
After 15 minutes of waiting outside- a red car pulled up. They all jumped out of the car and RAN to me and hugged the hell out of me.
We talked, then finally got in the car, and off to the mall we were.
You know, now that I think about it, this won't be so bad. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story