Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 13}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

ohhh noo.. no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1245 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Ryan's POV))

"More?" I asked Tasha as I brought my hand with a slice of pizza up to her face.
She shook her head no.
"I'm stuffed, but thanks anyways." she smiled.
"Kay." I said as I brought the slice of pizza to my mouth.
"I'll be back. I gotta hit the ladies room. So hopefully when I get back you'll be done." she smiled.
"Okay.. yeah, hopefully." I smiled back.
She was only gone for a few minutes, and I already was done eating.
I cleaned up our messes, and threw the trash away.
We decided to go to Pizza Hut.
We've been here for about 1 1/2 hours, so it's almost 11 am. We have 6 more hours together. I don't know what we're going to do.
My thoughts were interrupted when Tasha ran her fingers through my har.
I moved my head to face her. She was so beautiful.
"Ready to go?" I asked her.
"Hu- Yeah." she said snapping out of a daze.

Hmmn, I wonder what she was thinking about? I smiled to myself.

We walked to the car and this time- Tasha wanted to drive.
"Why not?" she asked.
"Uh... because... I don't like NOT driving." I smiled.
"Please?" she pouted.
"Fine! You win. Only because you know I cn't resist that face." I smiled and gave her the keys.
She got in the drivers side and I got in the passengers side.
When she turned on the car, Fall Out Boy's 'Grenade Jumper' came on.
"So where are we going next?" I asked.
"Oh, you'll see." She said while running her fingers through my hair again.

We rocked out in the car for a good 15 minutes before Tasha parked in the Mall's parking lot.
Oh god, not again.
"Babe, we were here just a few days ago." I said.
"Oh, I know. But we're doing something different- and its NOT shopping." she said while putting on her evil smile.
"Oh no. You have your evil smile on." I joked.
We both laughed.

We walked into the mall, arms around each other. I loved going to the mall with Tasha. As much as I say I dislike it, I really do love it.
The only reason was because I got to show the world that she was mine. Well.. not the world, but you get the picture.
We passed a few stores, and when Tasha guided me to the Hair salon, I froze.
"Wha- Huh?" I said confused.
"WE'RE getting our hair done." she smiled.
"But, I like my hair the way it is now." I said.
"Haha, we're not cutting our hair. We're getting it colored, silly. I would never want you to cut your hair. I LOVE how it looks too." she smiled.
"Oh, okay. Fine. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too." I smiled.
I just hope she doesn't pick obscene colors for me.

We walked to the lady at the front desk.
"Hello, welcome to Hair illusions. How can I help you?" the lady asked.
"Hi. Me and my boyfriend would like to get our hair colored." Tasha said with a smile.
"Okay. We have 2 chairs open, and it's your lucky day- they're next to each other." the lady said.
"Cool!" Tasha said as we followed the lady to where the 2 chairs were.
We sat down and the hair ladys asked us what we wanted. I told my hair lady to let me see what Tasha wants me to get.
"How about red streaks?" she asked with a smile.
"Red streaks it is." I told Tasha and my hair stylists at the same time.

My hair lady went in the back room to get some red dye.
"So what are you getting?" I asked Tasha as her hair lady also went to the back to get the hair color.
"Oh you'll see. It's a surprise." she said.
"Ohhh, okay." I said with a smile.

Just then both of our hair ladys walked out. Mine was carrying one bowl of dye, while Tasha's was strolling a table full of bowls with dye on it. I looked at Tasha, and all she did was smile at me.

I turned my attention to what the hair lady was doing with my hair. I just sat there silently watching in the mirror what she was doing with my hair. When she was done putting streaks in my hair, she sat me down under a blow-dryer thing. It was weird, but anything for Tasha. To my surprise, Tasha was sitting next to me, also under a blow-dryer thing. She was reading an article about "How To Make It In The Music Biz". When she realized I was beside her, she put down the magazine and asked me how I was doing.
"Fine. But how did you get done before me?" I asked.
"I dunno. I guess my hair lady wasnt as slow as yours was." she said.
"Yeah. Probably." I smiled.
"I can't wait to see how you look" she smiled.
"I can't wait to see how YOU look with all those colors." I smiled.
She smiled back., "yeah me too."

Our blow-dryer things beeped and our hair ladys brought us to wash our hair.
I really didn't like anyone touching my hair besides myself and Tasha. But I dealt.
My hair was washed before Tasha's so the lady brought me back to the chair, blow dryed my hair, and styled it.
After she was done styling it, I asked her if I could use her straightener for just a sec. She said it was okay, so I straightened my bangs to the left. I then ran my fingers through my bangs. Looking in the mirror, I smiled, satisfied not only with my bangs, but also by the red streaks.
It looked really good.
So after I was done, the lady led me to the front of the hair salon to sit in a chair to wait for Tasha.
While waiting, I took out my cell. I had 2 text messages. One was from Spencer and the other one was..... also from Spencer. They both said, well asked, the same thing. He asked where I was cause I wasn't in school.
Oh well, he'll deal.
When I put my cell away, my eyes caught a sexy pair of legs in jeans--- Tasha's. Slowl my eyes traveled up this body of her, and my eyes froze when they saw her hair. It WAS Tasha, but was it really her?
"Tasha?" I asked.
"Georgie?" She smiled.
"Oh my goodness. Your hair looks so hot... like you." I smiled.
"Look at you! You look so damn sexy right now." She smiled.
I felt my cheeks blush a little after she said that.

We walked up to the front desk to pay for our coloring. It was $150 total for both of us. We split the cost in half.
We thanked the lady at the front desk, and to the car we were.
Tasha dyed her hair a bunch of colors. The underneath layer was her natural color- brown, with dyed blonde streaks, and all throughout her hair was of course her natural color, brown... but also had red, blue, and pink highlights. She looked so hot right now. It was now 1:30 pm. Damn, that coloring took quite a while.
We drove back to Tasha's apartment. When we were finally inside her apartment, we decided to watch a movie.
It always felt great to just lounge around with Tasha.
Sign up to rate and review this story