Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 14}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nope.. no summary.. as always.. summary's just ruin everything =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 2847 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)

We watched 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.
It was both of ours favorite movie. We watch it all the time. But the reason we watched it today was because its October and Halloween is just around the corner.

"So do you want me to drop you off at their hotel?" Ryan asked me.
"Uh, yeah please." I smiled.
"Kay. Ready to go?" he asked.
"Yep." I said and grabbed a set of keys and handed them to him, and kept the other set of keys in my purse.
"Okay. Let's go." he said motioning to the door to leave.
We turned off all the lights, locked the door, and headed to the car.
I texted Cherise saying that I was on my way.

I called the girls earlier and asked them if they needed help setting into their apartment. They said yes, of course.
So I was going to go help them all move out of their small hotel room.

Ryan dropped me off at their hotel.
I bid him farewell and made him promise to tell me all about the new band members when we would see each other again later on this evening.
He promised.
I kissed his lips lightly, and reached for the car door.
I guess he wasn't satisfied with that little kiss because he pulled me back to him, and collided his lips with mine again.
He kissed my lips hungrily, wanting more and more with each second that passed.
Softly, his tongue glided across my bottom lip, begging for entrance.
A smile swept across my face, then his, as I willingly let him in.
After our tongues mo ved together in a sensual dance, and when I was out of breath, I broke the kiss.
His eyes were still closed. I smiled.
He picked on me for doing thta, but how could I pick on him when he looked adorable while still having his eyes closed after one of our kisses.
"It's contageous, ain't it?" I looked at him.
"Wha- huh? Oh, sorry." he said with a smile and his cheeks started to lightly blush.
"It's okay. I do it all the time. So it's a change.... which is good." I smiled sweetly at him.
He was still blushing. Did he know he looked HAWT when he's shy or blushing?
We he should know, if he doesn't already.
"I'll see you later my Prince Charming." I said as I opened the door to get out of the car.
"See ya later my lovely Cinderella... with pink, purple, and blue highlights." he smiled big as I got out of the car.
"Later, my Prince Charming with flaming red highlights." I said as I began to shut the car door.
"Bye." he laughed as I shut the door, and he was off to Spencer's "G-ma's Crib", as Spencer called it.

I walked into the lobby of the hotel, and made my way for the elevator to get to the 6th floor, since their hotel room was number 613.
I rode up the elevator to the 6th floor.(which was MUCH bigger than my apartment building's elevator)
When I knocked on the door numbered 613, I was greeted by Sam.
"Hey Tasha-- On my freaking gawd!!" she yelled surprised.
"I smiled widely. She noticed my hair. xD
"What the hell happened to your hair?" she smiled.
"What? You don't like it?" I asked her as I flipped my hair.
"No, no. I LOVE it!" she exclaimed.
"Sam, is that Tashaahh- zoh my god!" Isabella said taken back as she approached the hotel room door.
I just smiled widely.
"So whatcha guys up to?" I asked.
"Oh, we're just packing up our stuff.. all of it." Sam said as she and Isabella moved back to let me in.
"Ooooh.. Fun!" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah, tell me about it-ahh!" Cherise said while she put something in her luggage, then looked up at me.
"Why does everyone have that reaction to my hair?" I asked to no one in particular.
"It's not a bad reaction, it's a good one. You look awesome by the way." Cherise smiled.
"Thank you." I responded.
"So how long are you planning to stay away from Mr. Ross this evening?" Isabella asked in a funny accent.
"As long as it takes to move you girls into your apartment.. or apartments in Cherise's case." I said.
"Uh, I hope you don't get angry Tasha, but I'm moving in with Is and Sam, since their apartment has 3 bedrooms, AND, honestly- I don't want to know or hear what you and Ryan do.. so yeah." She smiled.
"Oh, it's okay. Why would I get angry? I wouldn't want to hear my cousin/friend make out with her boyfriend either." I laughed.
Everyone laughed lightly.
This was going to be one tiring day.

(Ryan's POV)

After dropping Tasha off at her friend's/cousin's hotel that they were staying in, I drove to Spencer's "G-ma's Crib". I'm really anxious to meet these new guys. When I talked to Spence earlier he said that they were really cool.
When I got to his g-ma's house, there were 3 cars in the drive way. I parked my car in the drive way where there was space left for one more car.
I cut off the engine, got out of the car, and made my way to the door.
After a few seconds from knocking, I was greeted by none other than Spence.
"Hey man! Why weren't you in school today?" he asked me.
I remembered the real reason why- and my bones/muscles didn't hurt as much anymore.
"I just felt like spending the day with Tasha- and we got our hair dyed" I said pointing to my hair.
"Yeah I can tell. It looks good on you." He said with a small smile.
"So yeah, I didn't go to school." I said while smiling.
"Oh, okayyyy." he responded.
He's so funny.
He let me in.
"Okay. So this here is Brendon.." he said pointing to a thin, dark-brown haired, brown-eyed guy.
"Hi, I'm Ryan." I smiled slightly and stretched out my hand to shake his.
"Hi." He said shyly.
He looked really nervous.
"And this is Brent." Spencer said pointing to a somewhat chubby, brown-haired, brown-eyed guy.
"Hey Ryan. Nice to meet you." Brent said while stretching his hand out to shake mine.
"Same here- to the both of you." I said to Brent and Brendon.
"I hope you all don't mind- I'm so tired, so I'm gonna sit." said Spencer.
"Yeah, same here man." Brent said as he sat down.
Brendon and I also sat down on a sofa.
"So, Brendon. Tell me a bit about yourself." I said.
"Well, I'm 17. I moved here from Pennsylvania. I cant sing, play guitar, piano- you name it, I can play it." he said with a smile.
"Cool. My girlfriend is also from PA. Which part are you from?" I asked.
"Blandon- It's a city really close to Reading." He said.
"Oh, cool. My girlfriend- Tasha- came from Reading." I said smiling.
Everytijme I thought about her- it would bring a smile to my face.
"Don't mind his smiles. He's just really crazy for his girlfriend- Tasha." Spencer smiled.
Brent, Brendon, and Spencer laughed.
I just sat there- ignoring their laughter.
"So what about you Brent? What's your story?" I said with a light laugh.
"Uhh, I'm from here- Vegas. I'm 17. And I paly bass. Not much to say about me." he said.
"Okay. So how did you guys meet Spencer?" I asked Brendon and Brent.
"Well- at school. This morning he just came up to us, I guess because we both just transfered to this school. So we were talking. Then after a while, he asked us if we wanted to be in his band." Brendon said.
"His band?" I asked looking at Spencer.
"Our band." Spencer replied.
"Much better." I laughed.
"What about you?" Brendon asked me.
"Well.. I'm 18, I've lived here in Vegas for as long as I can remember. I'm graduating from High School in March with the love of my life. I play guitar, and I sing. And I just recently moved in with my girlfriend- and our 7 month anniversary is in 2 days." I said with a huge smile. I just had a sudden urge to add that last part in there.
"Oh emm gee." Spencer said sounding like a preppy cheerleader.
We all bursted out laughing so hard.
"Okay, never again will I say that.. But Wow! That's in 2 days?!" Spencer asked.
"Yeah. Time flies, huh?" I said.
"I remember the first day I met her. You guys were datng for only a week or so." Spencer said.
"Actually, we were dating for 4 days when you met her for the first time." I smiled.
"Okay, okay. Let's try making some music. Brent you have your bass, Brendon you can borrow one of Ryan's guitars, and Ryan, uh, you know what to do." Spencer said as he got up from the sofa he was sitting on and moved the coffee table to the other side of the room. I went to the downstairs closet and got out my favorite guitar, and let Brendon pick from my other 2.
"Nice guitars." Brendon said as he picked the first guitar that I ever bought.
"Thanks." I replied.
I walked back to where Spencer and I always played.
Spencer already had his drums set up, 3 amps ready to go, and the mic was ready.
Brent was hooking his bass up to one of the amps. Brendon and I hooked our guitars to the 2 amps that were left, and I moved my amp closer to the mic since I was the current lead singer of the band.
"So you guys know Blink 182's 'All The Small Things'?" Spencer asked them.
"Yeah." They both responded.
"Okay, All The Small Things it is." Spencer said.
Spencer gave us 4 beats with his drumsticks, and we were playing.
All throughout the song Brendon and Brendon kicked ass. Especially Brendon.
He played the little guitar solo in the song.
After the song ended Spencer and I just stood there in shock, with our eyes wide open.
"Uh, you both.." Spencer began.
"Are NOW a part of our band!!" I finished, cutting Spencer off.
You should have seen Brendon's face. He looked exstatic. His smile went from cheek to cheek.
Once he noticed that I was looking at him, his smile faded a bit.
"Sorry. It's just that, I've never had any friends or anything before. So I'm really happy to be in this band.. what's the name of the band?" Brendon said.
"Well... ummn..." I said.
"We haven't really come up with a name yet. Got any suggestions?" Spencer asked.
"What kind of name are you looking for?" Brent asked.
"Definately something catchy and out there." I said.
"Panic?" Brendon just said out of nowhere.
"Where'd that come from?" Spencer asked.
"A song by Name Tak--" Brendon said before I cut him off.
"Panic! At The Disco - it's from a song by Name Taken." I finished.
They all stared at me.
"What? I know my songs." I said while shrugging my shoulders.
"Okay.. Panic! At The Disco sounds cool!" Spencer said.
"Yeah, it does!" Brent added.
"Okay. We're Panic! At The Disco." I smiled. "Thanks to Brendon for saying it out loud."
"Oh, no problem." he said.
We put away our instruments and cleaned up the space we used. Then we decided just to chill and chat. I'm really glad that Spencer met Brendon and Brent.
And I'm also glad that I met them both. =D


(NO ONES POV)
(Later That Night)

So Tasha helped move Isabella, Sam, and Cherise into their apartment. Their apartment was 2 floors above Tasha's. So after Tasha was done with helping them move in, she went home.
She was so exhausted, so she decided to take a bath.
Ryan wasn't home when she got home. So she figured she'd take a quick bath, and get in her pj's and wait for Ryan, so they could relax together.
Ryan got home while Tasha was in the bath. He didn't know that she was home.
So he changed into his pj's and sat on the sofa.
He tried to imagine the look on Tasha's face when she would see what he got for her for their 7 month anniversary.
When Tasha got out of the bath, and into her pj's, she was surprised to see Ryan laying on the couch. He was also surprised to see that she was home and he hadn't noticed.
They told each other what they did. Tasha told Ryan how aggrivating it was to move those girls in, and Ryan told Tasha how cool Brendon and Brent were.
They watched some TV, then went to bed peacefully.


(TASHA'S POV)

Two days have gone by since I helped move the girls in. Lately things have been so stressful with school. Sure, I was a straight A student, but the teachers didn't make it any easier. Well, just her study hall and gym teacher did.
They were passing her with flying colors.
But her English teacher was so hard on her. He knew she would be graduating in less than 6 months.
Ryan drove me home today after school, as normal.
He's been really sweet today, and I don't know why.
Maybe he's just in a really really really good mood. I don't know.
When we got home, he told me to get all dolled up. I didn't say another word.
I LOVED getting dressed up for him. He always made me feel so beautiful.
I took a shower, put on a knee-length strapless dress, and straightened my hair all in 1 hour.
As Ryan was putting his outfit on, I was in the bathroom, putting on some make-up. Not alot, but just enough.
When I came out of the bathroom, I was in a daze.
Let me ask you something. If you hot boyfriend was dressed in black slacks, a white button down shirt, and a blazor on, his hair done so awesomely, wouldn't you be in heaven??
Well I was.
Ryan looked amazing.
As soon as he noticed that I came out of the bathroom, his eyes were scanning each and ever part of my body.
"Wow! You look... Wonderful. No--- Beautiful ." he said in a trance.
"So do you. You look so spiffy. I love it." I said with a smile.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said with a cute smile.
"R-ready to go?" he asked.
"Yeah. I think so." I said grabbing my purse.
"Shall we?" he asked as he put his arm out for me to take while he grabbed his set of keys.
"Yes, We shall." I laughed as we made our way to the car.
We got in the car, and as always, music came loudly from the speakers. It was "our" song.
Until the day I die... I'd spill my heart for you. For you. Until the day I die, I'd spill my heart for you....

I remember how it became our song. It was the first day that I actually talked to him.
He offered me a ride home.
And throughout that car ride- we fell in love with each other.
So right before I got out of the car, we kissed.
And during that kiss, this song was playing.
Then, it all hit me- The sweetness- the getting dressed up-- It was out ANNIVERSARY!
"I'm such a dumb fuck!" I said out loud.
Ryan laughed.
"What?" he asked giving me a weird look.
"I'm such a dumb fuck. I forgot that today was our 7 month anniversary." I said while giving him a "sorry" expression.
"Aww, sweetie. It's okay. You're not a dumb fuck. You've been stressed lately. So I forgive you." he said sweetly with a smile.
He was so good to me.
I just smiled at him.
He finally brought the car to a stop.
We were at the restaurant where we had our first date.
"Aww." I said softly.
Ryan much have heard me because he smiled.
He got out of the car, and came to my door, to let me out.
We walked in the restaurant hand in hand.
The restaurant wasn't some ritzy ditzy place, but it wasn't some crappy place. It was small, and cozy.
We got seated, ordered our food, talked while we waited for our food.
Ryan looked like he was getting more nervous and nervous by the minute.
We got our food, and made small talk while we ate. We then payed the bill, and went for a walk.
There were so many little parks in Vegas, it wasn't funny.
Well, I lied.. It was funny. xD
It was now 7pm.
So the sun was sort of setting. We sat down on a bench in the park that we found, and watched the sun set.
After watching the sun set for about 10 minutes, Ryan got up off the bench and knelt down on one knee in front of me.

Oh god.. .....
Sign up to rate and review this story