Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 15}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

yeah right-- you thought you'd get one?? haha =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1137 words - Complete

0Unrated
(RECAP)
(Tasha's POV)
It was now 7pm. SO the sun was sort of setting. We sat down on a bench in the park that we found, and watched the sun set.
After watching the sun set for about 10 minutes, Ryan got up off the bench and knelt down in front of me.
Oh God.

"Tasha, I love you so much. We've only been together for 7 months, but it feels like so much more. I want to be with you forever. We're still young, so no, I'm not proposing. I would, but we're just too young. So..." he said as he took a box out of his pocket and opened it.
"Will you accept my promise to marry you one day?" he asked so sincerely.
I was taken back a bit. All of this at once.
"Ryan, I love you so much. More than I love myself. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. YES! I will gladly accept." I said as I smiled and a tear rolled down my cheek as Ryan slid the small silver band around my left hand's ring finger.
When he looked up at my face, he saw that I was crying. He wiped my tears from my cheek.
"Aw, Tasha. It's okay. Don't cry." he said.
"They're happy tears." I smiled.
He just smiled and sat aside of me on the bench again.
I glanced down at the ring, then at Ryan.
The look in his eyes looked so relieved; happy.
I leaned in, and when he got the picture, he too leaned in. When his lips touched mine, it didn't feel like any kiss we've shared before- there was more of a spark; more emotion.
I felt a different feeling.
As each minute passed, we both deepened the kisses wanting more and more.
Ryan's lips started to travel along the side of my neck.
I let out a quiet moan.
"Ryan?" I let out in between gasps from the excitement his lips brought to me.
"Yeah?" he said in between kisses.
"Ry?" I said again, maybe this time he'd look at me.
He pulled away from my neck and starred into my eyes.
Ah, I love his eyes so damn much.
"Ry, let's go home." I said with a sly smile.
"Re-really? Are you sure?" he asked me nervously.
"Yeahhh." I said as I traced his lips with my finger.
He got up off the bench and picked me up, "wedding style", and carried me to the car.
He gently laid me down- actually sat me down on the passenger's side seat, and got in the driver's seat.

During the ride home, Ryan and I just sand. Actually it was me singing and him listening to me singing.
When we reached "our" apartment, Ryan cut off the engine and came to get me again.
Instead of picking me up, he pushed his body to the back of me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and we walked all the way upstairs like that.
He always did this to me, so it really wasn't anything new- it was sweet though.
I got out my set of keys from my purse, and TRIED to unlock the door leading to my apartment.
TRIED- meaning me losing control of the keys because Ryan was kissing my neck again.
Finally, after many attemps, I got the door open.
When the door was wide open, Ryan's lips collided onto mine, and he shut the door.
He was beginning to take full control of the situation- this was a turn-on.
I wanted him more and more with each second.
Thoughts of Brendon came flooding back.
'Uh oh' I thought to myself.
I HATED myself for giving Brendon the opportunity to be my 1st.
But hey, at that place and time- we were in love. Well I know I was- I don't know about him.
Taking a few breaths, Ryan broke the kissing.
"Tasha, are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked me, which snapped me back to reality.
"Yes, I'm sure." I smiled sweetly, and dragged him into the bedroom, shut the door, and made us BOTH fall on the bed- Me on top, him on the bottom.

(Ryan's POV)

We were just laying on the bed kissing- her on top of me.
She said she was sure, so let's get going.
Since I was still a teenager, my hormones were still very intact. So being the super hormonal-teenager that I am, I accomplised turning us around, so now I was on top, and gently laying on Tasha.
While we kiss4ed we managed to undress each other.
Now, this was it.
"I love you." She said as she gave me a loving look.
"I love you too." I smiled.
I gently entered her.
She scrunched up her face a bit, in pain probably.
"I'm so sorry Tasha. If you want we can stop." I said.
"No. No. Just go slow." she replied.
Slowly and gently I kept going in and out of her.
With each time I did, it became easier and easier.
After a few times of entering, Tasha started moaning.
At first they were light, quiet moans, then they were loud moans while saying my name lightly.
Here's were I lose my infidelity.

After an hour of enjoyment, and pure passion, we fell asleep, content in one another's arms.
'It went better than I thought it would'- was my last thought before entirely falling asleep.

(Tasha's POV)

I heard my annoying alarm go off.
It was now 6:30am. Today was Friday.
So yeah- Ryan and I decided yesterday that we would go to school, since I only have 4 or so more months of school, then I'm done.
I knew Ryan was awake because he turned off the alarm.
He started lightly kissing my face.
"Wake up my beautiful Sleeping Beauty." he said softly.
I smiled a bit.
"That's my princess." he said with a big grin.
"You're too cute, Ry." I smiled and slowly opened my eyes to look at him.
"Why thanks you my lady." he said in a British accent.
"Why you're very much welcome my knight in shining armor." I said while trying to use a British accent.
"That sounded like an.." he said Britishly.
"Australian accent to me." he finished while using an Australian accent.
"You're crazy." I said normally with a little laugh.
"That's why you love me." he said with a huge smile.
"Yep. True, true." I responded.
"Let's get ready. We only have 1 1/2 hours to get ready for school." he said.
"Kay, but first - let's take a shower... together." I said with a playful smile traveling across my lips.
A smiled formed on his too, as we both got up off the bed, and headed for the shower.

I LOVE my life. It's perfect!!
Sign up to rate and review this story