Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 16}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1288 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Fast Forward- December- Around Christmas Break- about 3 months)
(Ryan's POV)

"Where could she be guys?" I asked Spence, Brent, and Brendon.
"I dunno. But knowing her, she'll be late." Spencer said.
"Yeah. True." I replied.
"You guys go on in 5 minutes." A guy said to us.
"Okay." We all replied.

We are now officially a band.
Brendon's on vocals/guitar/piano, Brent's on bass(and getting on everyones nerves), Spencer of course, is on drums, and I'm on lead guitar and backup vocals.
Tonight we decided to perform at this club. We only had 3 songs- but that's enough.
We went on stage- performed "It's A Time To Dance" and "London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines".
The crowd LOVED us!

I looked at the table where the rest of the band's girlfriends were- and mine was NO-WHERE to be found.
I'm not angry that she didn't show up, I'm sad.
But.. she might be doing something school related.
If not, then I'll just punish her tonight.
A sly little grin swept across my lips as we left the stage.
I was thinking about how I would punish my naughty Natasha.

"So where's Mrs. Spaceman?" Spencer asked me.
"I don't know- wait, did you just call her Mrs. Spaceman?" I asked him curiously.
"Yeah, you heard me." he smiled.
"How did you know about the spacema-" I started but was interrupted.
"Tasha told me ALL about it." He smiled widely again.
I shot him a "I don't believe you" look which made him start talking again.
"Okay, okay. I found out from Kim- before we broke up. Tasha told Kim, and Kim told me." He said.
"And why did you guys break up again?" I asked curiously.
"Well you see- Cat, my girlfriend as of 1 month ago.. She- uh kinda told Kim that I was cheating on Kim with her, and Kim believed it. So after a few days of being alone, and thinking about it- I went after Cat." He said with a little smile.
"Whoa.. sounds very... complicated." Brendon muttered as he pulled on a clean shirt in the little room we were in.
Yeah- we were supposed to get out of these sweaty clothes we were in, but we just talked- gossip is what girls would call it.
"Yeah. It was." Spencer replied.
"Okay, c'mon you losers. Get dressed so we can get out of here." Brent whined.

God, he's really getting on my nerves.
He's my friend in all, but he's constantly acting like a super-emotional pregnant lady. XD
"Dude. Honestly. You NEED to stop whining." Brendon said.
Brent didn't respond. He knew we all were getting sick and tired of his crap.
"So when am I going to meet your wonderful girlfriend that you can never stop talking about?" Brendon asked.
I smiled a bit. It was true.
I could never shut up about her. She was my life, my world... my heart.
"I don't know. Everytime I try to introduce her to you and Brent, something always comes up.." I said.
"... mostly something relating to school." I said.
"Yeah. She's really into school.. only because she wants to graduate faster to get out of that hell-hole." Spencer said.
We all laughed a bit.
"So are you guys ready? I really want you guys to meet a friend of mine and Cat's." Spencer said.
"Yeah, I'm ready." I said as I finished getting dressed.
"Me too." Brendon said while grabbing his hoodie.
"I third that." Brent said while getting up off the sofa.
"Okay. Let's go." Spencer said and opened the door.

The rest of us followed him into the club and to the table where all their girlfriends were sitting.
"Hey Babe." Spencer said to his girlfriend Cat.
I've only seen Cat about 3 times so far.
She had dark brown hair, brown eyes, sort of short, and slim. She wore glasses.
And from what I've seen and heard- she's crazy, funny, and she excells in too many things.
"Hey Love." she replied back to Spencer before his lips pecked hers.
"You guys were amazing!" said Tori.
Tori was Brent's girlfriend.
Tori had hazel eyes, light brown curly hair. She was slim and tall. She can play guitar, piano, and drums.
She also surfs and skates.
Tasha hangs out with Tori ALOT. Mostly because they both love the thought of being romantic and are both very responsible; they have alot in common.
They go shopping together all the time. So when Tasha comes home from shopping with Tori, Tasha has a lot of "sexy rocker" clothes. =D
"Thank you." Brent said as he sat down next to her. If you ask me- Tori deserves better than Brent. He doesn't even treat her like a girlfriend.
She tried to kiss him, but he backed away. She just let out a hiss and sat back angrily in the circle booth.
"Hey Hun." Brendon said to his girlfriend Sara and greeted her with a kiss.
"Get a room." Spencer said.
We all broke out laughing.
"You always do that." Sara said before kissing Brendon again.
"You were really good tonight." She told him after they broke the kiss.
"Thanks." he smiled.
Now, hmmn. What about Sara. Well she has black hair, and brown eyes. She has really tan skin; so when she's next to Brendon he looks really pale compared to her.
Her and Brendon are like the perfect couple (besides me and Tasha xD)
They both act goofy and weird. So they act the same (which is funny, most of the time).
There was one other girl sitting at the table, so I figured this was the girl Spence was talking about.
Her and I locked eyes.
"Hi, I'm Ryan." I said extending my hand across the table to shake hers.
"I'm Kristen." she replied softly.
She had dark brown eyes and black hair.
Her hair kind of reminded me of Tasha's.
Kristen's hair had brown, red, blonde, and a bit of purple in it.
"Where are my manners? This....." Spencer said while pointing to Kristen.
"...is Kristen. She's really cool. But watch out when she gets hyper or sarcastic." Spencer said.
"Which is like never." Kristen said sarcastically.
"See what I mean?" Spencer joked.
"So does anyone know where Tasha is?" I asked to no one in particular, in hope that someone here knew where she was.
"I talked to her about an hour ago. She told me that she was running late. Something about a journalism project or something." Tori said.
"Oh. Yeah. That journalism thing is due tomorrow. Shit. I didn't even start it yet." I said.
"Wait! What about a journalism project being due?" Sara asked.
"No, it's not due for us, yet. Tasha and Ryan are graduating early, so they're doing the assignments faster and earlier than we are." Spencer said.
"OMG! Does Tasha know you're graduating with her?" Cat asked.
"No. Don't tell her either." I said sternly.
"Yeah, he doesn't wanna ruin the surprise he has planned for them." Spencer said with a gushy tone.
"Shut up." I said laughing to Spencer.
"Aww.. why can't you be like Ryan, Brent?" Tori asked Brent who wasn't paying any attention to anyone. He had his eyes fixed at the bar- probably at another girl.
After a few minutes of not getting a response, Tori hit him on his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?" Brent asked angrily.
"For not listening or answering me. You guys were great tonight- sorry, but I'm leaving.
Tori said and was about to get up off the seat.
"What? You're gonna leave when I'm just arriving?" said a too familiar voice.
I smiled as I lifted my head to see the person who just spoke.
Sign up to rate and review this story