Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 17}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

ohh no.. no summary.. ahh hahahaha =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1349 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Brendon's POV)

Ryan stood up to greet the girl who just came up to our table. He greeted her with a kiss, so I figured this was his precious Tasha.
"Yeah. I'm leaving. I can't STAND Brent. He's treated me like shit for way too long--"Tori was interrupted.
"I do NOT treat you like shit! Right guys?" Brent asked us guys.
We all just looked at each other than him.
"What? I don't right?" he asked us again.
"They're not gonna say if you do or don't. They're your friends; They don't wanna get in this mess." Tori said.
She was right. We definately weren't getting into this fight.
"So what, you're breaking up with me?" Brent asked Tori.
"Oh boy. Are you stupid? Ever since you joined this band you've been whining like a baby, treating everyone like shit, and hooking up with other girls. Yeah, I know you little secrets. Secrets about Cady, Lindsey, Karlie, AND Roxy." Tori shouted.
"What? You cheated on her?" Ryan and Cat asked in disbelief.
"Tell them Brent. Tell them how big of an asshole you are!" Tori said.
"Did you?" Spencer asked.
Brent was working up a swear. I knew his answer. It was so obvious.
"But it was only ONE time!!" Brent shouted.
We all just sat there trying to make this all sink in.
"No. Not once, not twice, not even three times. You cheated on me 4 fucking times. They answered your cell for you when I called." Tori said angered.
"You son of a bitch. How could you do that to Tori?" said Sara.
"Sara, please don't get yourself into this." I whispered in her ear.
"You know what? Tori, don't leave. Brent- YOU leave, now!" Spencer said.
"What? So I'm getting kicked out?" Brent asked.
"Well yeah." Spencer answered.
"Anyone who hurts one of our friends would also not mind about hurting us too. So it's over. You're not a part of the band anymore." Ryan said.
All this drama reminded me of the past. My past.

It reminded me of how I lost my love.
Her name was Nat (as she liked to be called).
She was the best thing that ever happened to me.
We were going steady for about 5 months. What grossed everyone out was that we were step-cousins. My dad married her aunt.
But before we even knew that we were gonna be step-cousins- we liked each other... ALOT!
So then after 5 months of dating, Nat came to a decision. To stay a virgin, or give it up.
Well, we made love- with protection. I had many girlfriends before her, but none could come up to her.
A week after we had sex, she told me that she was moving to Vegas with her mom and aunt.
I couldn't deal with the thought of saying goodbye, so I fled to Chicago and tried to get over her.
She tried calling my cell, but I was an ass and didn't pick up my phone.
So I haven't talked to her since the day she told me she was moving.
So 2 months ago, I came here to try and find her. But my dad said that it'd be really hard because she colored her hair back to her natural color, brown. I've only seen her with blonde hair and really chubby. So she probably looked like a totally different person now.
She also wouldn't recognize me because I lost 100 pounds, dyed my hair back to its original color- dark brown, and I cut my hair drastically.

Brent, yelling and screaming as he got up from the table snapped me out of my throw back.
Once he was gone, Tori sat back down and we all had our attention on the girl that Ryan greeted.
"Damn. I'm not here for even 5 minutes, and there's tons of drama." she said.
They all laughed.
"So was that Brendon or Brent?" She asked.
"That'd be Brent. I'm Brendon." I said while extending my hand to shake hers.
"Oh. okay. Hi Brendon. I'm..." She said.
"Tasha. Yeah, I know. Ryan's constantly talking about you." I said and everyone looked at Ryan.
"It's true. You're just so perfect." he smiled at Tasha.
"So who's your friend?" Spencer asked and pointed at the girl who was now sitting next to Tasha.
"This..." Tasha said while pointing to the girl next to her.
"Is Rachel. We've been friends for a really long time. We have English together. So we helped each other tonight with this jounalism project." she said.
Rachel had purple hair, and brown eyes.
She looked just like Tasha, with the fashion sence and her hair.
She was wearing a tight pair of jeans- with writing on them, and a Fall Out Boy sweater over a My Chemical Romance t- shirt.
"She's really cool. I hope you all don't mind that I brought her with me." Tasha said.
"Nope, we don't mind." Spencer smiled.
"Cool. Well this is Spencer." Tasha said pointing to Spencer for Rachel.
"This is Cat, Spencer's girlfriend." she said and pointed out Cat.
"Nice to meet you." Cat smiled.
"Same here." Rachel smiled back.
"Ummn... Thi is.. someone I don't know. Sorry." Tasha said pointing to Kristen.
"Oh, it's okay. I'm Kristen. I'm Cat's cousin and a friend of Spencers." Kristen smiled.
"Nice to meet you Kristen." Rachel and Tasha said together.
"Nice to meet you too." Kristen replied to the both of them.
"This is Tori." Tasha said pointing to Tori.
"This is Brendon, and Sara his girlfriend." Tasha said pointing to me and Sara.
"I like your shirt. Nice to meet ya." I said.
"Thanks. Same here." she smiled.
"And finally- THIS is my wonderful boyfriend" Tasha said pointing to Ryan who was sitting on the other side of Tasha.
"It's so good to actually meet you in person. Tasha has told me sooooo much about you." Rachel said.
"Oh I see. So she also can't stop talking about me?" Ryan joked as he shook Rachel's hand.
"So, I see you like My Chemical Romance!" Kristen said.
"Yeah. My boyfriend's in the band." Rachel smiled.
We all looked at her wide-eyed.
"No way!" Spencer and I said at the same time.
"Yeah. Frank and I have been going steady for about 3 years. We're engaged." Rachel smlied big while raising her hand for us all to see the ring on her finger.
"Whoa. That's cool!" Sara said.
"Yeah. It is. Congrats!" Kristen said.
"Thanks." Rachel responded.
"So what happened with Brent?" Tasha asked.
"Uh, he got kicked out of the band." Ryan said.
"Oh, so do you guys need a bass player now?" Tasha asked.
"Yeah." Spencer said.
Hmmn.. When I was in Chicago, I met a guy who could play killer bass. I wonder if he'd be interested.
"I know someone who might be interested in filling that spot." I said.
"Who?" Tori asked.
"Some hut I met when I was in Chicago. I'll call him tomorrow." I said.
"Okay, cool." Ryan said.
"Well, I'm tired and I want some TLC. So me and Cat are gonna go. Oh, Kristen- we'll drop ya off if you want." Spencer said.
"Yeah, please." Kristen said.
"And we really needed to know that you wanted some TLC... cough sex cough" Ryan joked.
"Oh shut up you hobo." Spencer said laughing.
We all laughed.
"You're the hobo, hobo." Spencer said laughing.
"Bye Spencer." most of us said at the same time.
"I love you Pornomime!!" Tasha sort of yelled as Spencer, Cat and Kristen were walking away from the table.
We all laughed out heads off at Tasha's last comment.
"I'm tired too. So I'm gonna go. Nice meeting you both." I said to Tasha and Rachel.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go too." Sara said.
"Okay. See you tomorrow at band practice." Ryan said to me as I got up with Sara to leave.
"Yeah, see ya. Bye." I said and left with Sara.
Sara had her own car, so she drove herself home, and I just drove around just reminiscing about the past.
God, where could Nat be?
Sign up to rate and review this story