Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 18}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary.. nah nah =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 915 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)

"Whoa. Everyone left as soon as I got here" I frowned.
"Well, we were here for a long time before you came." Ryan said.
Aww. He must be sad because I didn't see them perform. He's so adorable.
"I'll bet my life that you guys kicked ass tonight. I'm sorry I didn't make it on time to see you guys performs." I said to Ryan.
"It's okay. I'll get you at home." he joked.
Tori and Rachel just sat there laughing at us; then me and Ryan joined in on the laughing.
"So. okay. Rach, Tori- do you guys wanna go shopping tomorrow?" I asked them.
"Oh God! I'll be in the bathroom if you need me. I'm NOT going to stay here to be torchered by shop talk." Ryan joked.
"Kay." I said then went back to my conversation while Ryan left the table.
"What for?" Tori asked.
"Yeah, me and you just went shopping a few days ago." Rachel said.
"Well, I got an invitation to a wedding. Some family member of mine is getting married here in Vegas. And this wedding has a theme. The theme is 'what did you look like 10 years ago?' " I said.
"No offense, but that's a stupid theme." Tori said.
"Yeah, I know. But I have to follow that theme if I want to go the wedding, and I have no choice to go or not. So I have to go." I said.
"Okay, so how bad did you look 10 years ago?" Rachel asked jokingly.
"Uh, let's see.. blonde hair, chubby, lip ring, a bunch of earrings on my ears, and preppy as hell." I said while shivering in disgust.
"I said bad, not total opposite of what you look like now." Rachel said.
"Hmmn. Okay. I think I can help with the preppy part. My older sis left me all her clothes- and to your luck- they're all preppy as hell." Tori said also shivering in disgust.
We all hated preppy people, they all thought that they were better than you. ((no offense to some people reading this who might be preppy- sorry))
"Thanks. Okay, that knocks out the preppy part. But what about the lip ring and earrings? All the holes closed." I said.
Rachel was thinking of something- her evil grin gave it away.
"Uh oh." I said.
"Well.. I can get you a deal from the guy who does Frankie's piercings." Rachel said.
"How many piercings did you have on each ear?" Tori asked.
"Uh- like 4 and my cartilage on both ears." I said.
"Damn, that's gonna hurt." Tori said.
"Yeah, I know. PLUS the lip ring. Oh well" I said while shrugging my shoulders.
"When is this wedding?" Rachel asked.
"This Saturday." I said with ease.
"Tash, that's 2 days away!" Tori said.
"Really? Shit. They send the invitations late. Well then we're going to the mall tomorrow to get my hair dyed blonde. God, I just hope Ryan doesn't flip." I said.
"Yeah. His innocent Tasha will be blonde, have tons of piercings, AND be preppy. Good luck on not getting locked out of your own apartment." Rachel joked.
We all laughed.
"So when are you getting the piercings?" Tori asked.
"How about tomorrow? After the blondness hits me." I laughed.
"Ok, I'll call the guy tomorrow morning." Rachel said.
"Okay, now Ryan doesn't know about this wedding, OR my little drastic change. So don't say anything. I want it to be a surprise okay?" I asked them both.
"Got it." Rachel said.
"Okay." Tori said.
After a few seconds, something hit the two of them at the same time.
"So, does this mean we get to make dumb blonde jokes at you??" They both asked with big smiles plastered all over their faces.
Just then Ryan joined us.
I just gave them a playful glare.
"So, are you girls planning on buying my girlfriend some more sexy pj's?"Ryan asked with a big smile.
"Maybe!" Tori joked.
"Awesome. I love when she comes home with a bunch of bags containing clothes to my liking." he said kissing my cheek.
"Rachel, you should know that these 2 are VERY well known for their PDA's." Tori said.
"It's true." Ryan said.
"Yeah, we just can't help it." I smiled.
"Okay, well, you two, I'm splitting. Nice meeting you Rachel. And I'll see you two tomorrow for our shopping spree." Tori smiled.
"Nice meeting you too. Hey, can you do me a favor?" Rachel asked Tori.
"Sure. What?" Tori repiled.
"Uh, Tasha's car only holds 2 people and she said that Ryan got a ride from one of the guys. So can you give me a life?" Rachel asked.
"Oh, no problem. Sure." Tori said.
"Sorry, it's not my fault that Ryan didn't take the other car that we have." I said.
"It's okay. We'll see you tomorrow prep." Rachel joked.
Her and Tori walked away from the table laughing; probably making up new dumb blonde jokes. xD
"Prep?" Ryan asked.
"Long story." I said with a sigh.
"I got time." he smiled.

I told him about the wedding, but not about how I would drastically change right before his eyes.
We went home and he punished me for not seeint them perform.
But then I changed his mind by slipping into his favorite pj's of mine.
So the rest of the evening, we uh- well you already know what we did. xDD
I just hope he still loves me after what I do.............
........................
Sign up to rate and review this story