Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 19}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

i don't believe in summaries.. nah nah =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1633 words - Complete

0Unrated
(The Next Day)
(Tasha's POV)

Ryan and I went to school. I only had to stay in school for an hour since I only have English; so does Rachel. So I text Tori and told her that I'd be at my car (which was Lina's old car) and to hurry up.
We planned that she would cut school for the day, since she said she was ahead in most of her subjects.
So when Tori joined Rachel and I, we headed straight to the mall for the First Step in my little drastic change.
During the ride to the mall all three of us just talked.
Rachel and Tori got along really well.
It's like they were also best friends too. I was told by one of them that while Tori dropped Rachel off, they talked and connected about alot of things. So they were becoming BFFL's. So the car ride was fun.

When we got to the mall, we made our way to the same place where Ryan and I once got our hair done.
My hair still had all of the highlights from when I got them 2 months ago.
So I had to say goodbye to my awesome hair and say hello to fake bleach blonde hair.
I really didn't want to but I had to.
"Hello Ms. Mynes. Back so soon?" said the lady at the front desk to me.
"Yeah, I am." I smiled.
"So what are you getting today?" she asked while looking at something below her.
"Ummn. One color. I need to get all of my hair to be dyed blonde." I said.
She looked up from her papers and opened her eyes widely.
"Blonde?" she asked unsure of whether she heard me say the right color.
"Yes, blonde. I know. It's not me at all." I said to her.
"Okay. Just a sec. Let me finish this and I'll do your hair myself." she smiled.
"Okay, thank you." I smiled back.

In a few minutes I was being brought to the back of the salon to get my hair washed while Tori and Rachel were sitting in the front of the salon skimming through old fashion magazines. How boring.
The lady dyed my hair and the results were very shocking, even to me.
I was expecting alot of dumb blonde jokes as soon as I would be in the presence of Tori or Rachel or both of them.
When I walked up to them, they had to do a double-take to make sure if I was me or not.
"Tash?" Rachel asked.
"No." I said sarcastically.
"Yep. That's our Tasha." Tori smiled.
"So?" I asked them for feedback on how my hair looked.
"Hey Tori: There were 3 girls in the 1st grade. One was a brunette, the second was a redhead, and the third was the blonde. Which one was the oldest?" Rachel asked Tori while looking at me.
"I don't know. It's the blonde, but I don't know why." Tori responded.
"The blonde because she's been there for 12 years." Rachel said laughing.
"Ha ha. Very funny." I said.
"You look fine. It suits you." Rachel joked.
We all laughed.
"Hang on. Let me pay the lady. Then we can go do Step 2." I said to them.

"So did your friends like it?" The lady at the front desk asked.
"Yeah, they'll live with it." I said while shaking my head side to side knowing that I'd have to live with blonde jokes for the next week or so from them two.
I paid the lady, and rejoined Tori and Rachel.
"So, where is this guy who does Frankie's piercings?" I asked Rachel.
"Just a few doors down." Rachel replied.
"Wait. Frankie doesn't come in the mall to get his piercings, does he?" Tori asked.
"NOOOO! There are just too many girls that would be ALL over him. So Frankie meets the guy at his house." Rachel said.
"Oh, okay." Tori said.

We reached the place where this guy does piercings.
I took in a deep breath, knowing that this would hurt.
"You okay?" Tori asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said after taking another deep breath and let our a sigh.
"C'mon hun." Rachel said grabbing my arm, and Tori grabbing the other and we walked in.

We walked up to the front desk.
"Rachel. Hi! Does Frank want another piercing?" a guy with straight brown hair asked Rachel.
Rachel said his name was Alex.
Alex looked like a really Emo guy. A hawt emo guy. But I have Ryan, and Ryan is my #1.
I smiled. Thinking of Ryan always made me happy. =)
"No. Not yet I hope. I'm here because my friend wants some piercings." Rachel told him, which also snapped me out of my own little world.
"Sorry, that's right. You told me about it this morning on the phone." He smiled.
"Yeah. It's okay." Rachel said.
"So which one is she?" he asked looking at me and Tori.
"That'd be me. Hi, I'm Tasha." I said and extended my hand to shake his.
"Hi Tasha. I'm Alex by the way. So I heard you're getting ALOT of piercings. How many, and where?" He asked curiously so he could get together stuff that he would need to do the piercings.
"Uh, 3 piercings on each ear, each cartilage on both ears, and a lip ring on the right side." I said.
"Do you want just a stud for the lip ring or a full circle lip ring?" He asked while gathering some stuff behind the front desk in his hands.
"A full circle please." I said politely.
"Okay. Come sit down over here, and we'll get started." he said while showing me a seat in the back of the store and laid down all the stuff that he would need to do this.
"Okay. Here goes nothing." I said as I sat down on the seat and let out a sigh as he got ready to pierce my ears first.
(*15 MINUTES LATER*)

"Oh my fucking god!" I said feeling the pain of not 1, not 2, not 4, but 9 piercings.
"She's gonna need LOTS of Tylenol or Advil for the next few days." Alex said.
"It's that bad, huh?" Tori asked me.
"What the fuck do you think?" I said.
Okay, I was being bitchy, but who wouldn't after getting 9 piercings.
"Someone is ALSO gonna need a lot of TLC from someone special." Rachel chimed in.
Oh God! I looked like a total different person. Who knew if Ryan would still love me now.
I don't know why but all of a sudden I was getting depressed.
Rachel noticed after I paid for my piercings and got out of the store.
"What's wrong?" Rachel asked me when Tori went to the bathroom.
"Nothing." I sighed.
"Oh, please. Save your lies for someone who can't tell when something's bothering you." she said.
I let out another sigh, only this one was of defeat.
"I just... uh- well do you think Ryan will still love me?" I asked her.
She shot me a weird look.
"Are you insane? Tasha, you're asking me if the guy who'd do anything for you, AND promised to marry you, will still love you after you changed your appearance a bit?" Rachel asked.
"You're right. I shouldn't be thinking like that. Thanks. You're such a great friend. You always know what to say." I smiled.
"You're welcome" She replied.
"Did I miss anything?" Tori asked when she returned from the bathroom.
"Nope, just some crazy guy telling us that his roof caved in on him and he just got admitted into the nearest mental institution." Rachel joked.
"Okay, good." Tori said.
I gave Rachel a "Thanks for keeping our conversation a secret" look, and she returned a tongue sticking out at me.
"You're so random Rach." I said as we made our way to leave the mall and head over to Tori's house to get some of her older sister's preppy clothes.
"I know." Rachel responded.

By the time we got to Tori's house and got some clothes together, it was around 2 pm. Tori decided to stay home.
So Rachel and I left Tori's house with some preppy clothes and headed to my house to just relax and watch some TV or something.
When I got home I had 3 messages on the answering machine.
One was from Spencer for Ryan, the second one was Cherise-she wanted me to call her, and the third was Lina.
Her message caught my attention.
She said that Brendon has been in Vegas for a few months and will be at the wedding this weekend.
After the message ended, I just stood there in shock.
"Tasha." Rachel said.
I didn't answer.
"Tasha." Rachel said again.
I still didn't answer.
"God damn it! TASHA!" Rachel said while grabbing my shoulders and slightly shaking my body to snap me out of it.
"What's wrong?" she asked me.
"Br--B--Bren---" I stutterd. (sp?)
I couldn't bring myself to say it.
"Who's this Brendon guy?" She asked sounding really concerned.
About 10 minutes later, Rachel knew about Brendon and what happened.
"Damn." she said.
"Yeah." I muttered.
"Wait. The Brendon I met yesterday wasn't him?" Rachel asked.
"NO. That definately was NOT him. Believe me. This Brendon was bulky, had blonde hair... the Exact opposite of Brendon- Ryan's friend." I said.
"Oh okay." Rachel said.
"So do you wanna watch a movie or something? I'm in so much pain to do anything else." I said.
"Yeah, sure. You got Corpse Bride?" she asked.
I scrunched up my nose.
"I don't think so. But I've got the Nightmare Before Christmas." I smiled.
"That'll do." she smiled back.

So we just were lounging around, watching my favorite movie Ever... until someone walked through the door..........................................................................
Sign up to rate and review this story