Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 20}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

nah nah.. i'll be bad and NOT say whats gonna happen =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 813 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Tasha's POV))

"Tasha?" Ryan asked as he walked through the door.
'Oh God' I mouthed to Rachel.
"I'm in here." I said to him.
Ryan's footsteps were coming closer and closer.
When he finally reached the sofa, it seemed like he couldn't believe his eyes. He had to squint his eyes to chekc if the blonde was me or not.

"Tasha?" he asked me
"Hey Ry." I said to him.
I got up off the sofa and gave him a hug.
"Wha-What happened to you?" he asked after we hugged.
"Uh, well. The wedding that I told you about- it has a theme- what I looked like 10 years ago." I said.
"This is what you looked like 10 years ago?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said shyly.
"I- uh..." he trailed off.
"See, I told you he'd hate it." I said to Rachel as I spun around to face her.
Ryan grabbed my shoulders and spun me back to face him.
"I didn't say I hated it. I actually think you're pretty damn hot right now- blonde and piercings and all." he grinned.
"Really? It doesn't make me look hideous?" I asked.
"No! Anything but that." he smiled.
"Thanks Ry." I returned his smile.
"See?" Rachel said.
"What?" Ryan asked.
"Nothing." I smiled.
"Oh, girls code for something." Ryan joked.
"Well I gotta catch up on some homework, so the two of you can go back to whatever you guys were doing." Ryan said before he went into our bedroom.

After a half an hour- when the movie that Rachel and I were watching was over- Rachel wanted to go home.
SO I told Ryan that I'd be right back and went to go bring Rachel home.
After dropping off Rachel, I headed home-cranky as hell and in a lot of pain.
Then something hit me.
"Shit, not again!" I said out loud.

(Ryan's POV)

Tasha told me that she went to bring Tachel home, which left me not much time to set up everything. Tonight was a special night. So everything had to be perfect.
Just as Tasha walked in the apartment, I was finished.
"Hey hun." she said as she greeted me with a passionate yet tender kiss.
"Hey sexy." I said after we broke the kiss.
"Ryan. You're so good to me. And I feel like shit because I forgot what today was. I'm sorry." she said handing me a box about the size of my hand.
Aww, at least she remembered.
I smiled.
"Tasha, It's okay. I understand- your mind is in just school. Don't worry- even though you forgot- tonight is still gonna be special." I said as I figeded (sp?) with the box she handed me.
"Open it." she said with a smile.
"Nah. You just look so damn hot, I want you all to myself right now." I smirked and gently placed the box on the counter top next to us.
Then I picked up Tasha so her legs were wrapped around my waist, right above my crotch area.
"Talk dirty to me Ry." she demanded.
"No." I laughed.
"C'mon, please?" she whined.
"Shh!" I said putting my finger on her lips to hush her.
As I placed my finger on her lips, she gently started kissing my finger- then started licking it.
God, did she know what effect she has on me.
She shifted her body sot hat her lap was gently against my hard-on.
She smiled, pleased of what she had done to me.
This was all I could handle.
I snapped.
I pulled her face to mine and our lips collided together.
I made my way to our room even though we were deep in kissing, and Tasha was dangling on me.
When I finally reached our room, I laid down Tasha and gently laid on top of her.
We were so into the moment, we practically just tore off each others clothes.
Once our clothes were scattered all over the room, I gently entered her.
I didn't have to worry about putting on a condom because Tasha went on the pill shortly after our first time.
The sensation she brought me was unbelievable.
Everytime we made love- it was like heaven.
In a few minutes, Tasha came, and seconds later I felt myself come and pulled myself out of her and laid down contently next to her in my arms.
"I love you Tasha." I said.
"I love you too Ryan." she said.
Just as I was about to fall asleep, I remembered my plan.
"Tasha. You can't fall asleep. I have a surprise for you." I said.
She moaned.
"Okay. I'll get up." she said as she sat up.
"Get ready. We're going out." I smiled.
"Okie, will do." she smiled back.

We then showered together and got ready to go out.
If only she knew what I had in store for her....................
Sign up to rate and review this story