Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Celestial Zone

Hogwarts, an Incident

by Wen 0 reviews

Harry needs to live his life. Harry needs something over the Dark Lord. Harry needs a reason to live. Know what? He gets it. Crossed with The Celestial Zone, H/Hr. Rated for violence (quite a bit),...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Draco, Dumbledore, Fudge, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ron, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2005-09-19 - Updated: 2005-09-19 - 2272 words

1Exciting

Harry Potter and the Celestial Zone
Chapter 5
3rd July 2005


Pandemonium reigned; the Weasleys were having more trouble getting to the station than ever before, even when there were the twins and Harry that weren't there this time.

Luna had apparently slept in Ron's bed with him and been found by Mrs Weasley, who'd been beside herself in fury. Hermione and Ginny had stayed up late looking for some things that Ginny wanted to bring but couldn't find and so had overslept. Fortunately, Mrs Weasley found them and screamed at them to wake up before looking for Ron and Luna, which would have made it infinitely worse.

On the other hand, it was fortunate the twins had decided to stay over and accompany them to the station, because they could shrink the trunks for them all behind Molly's fuming back.

As always though, the Weasley family made it to platform 9 and ¾ on time, mixing in with the rush of students eager to go back to Hogwarts and their friends. While Molly busied with getting her family past the aurors who'd been stationed there because of Voldemort's return, Arthur and the twins waved their wands, expanding the trunks quietly.

A familiar voice was heard, "C'mon now Cole, let them past and leave the grudge over at the muggle entrance." All heads whipped round to see a grinning Harry Potter strolling up to them. The auror seemed to be inclined to agree all of a sudden and the Weasleys were quickly through. Hermione threw herself at him and gave him the biggest hug ever. He hugged her back and set her down so he could greet the remaining Weasleys properly.

---

"So Harry, since when did you start using your fame? I mean, aurors aren't supposed to be affected by famous people that way, but they're still human." Harry grinned at his friends. He knew the questions would soon be on but had gotten through the greetings and tears without them. Now seemed to be the moment he'd been dreading, so he answered truthfully, "I haven't used my fame Herms; that was an auror scared out of his wits."

Seeing their disbelieving expressions, he elaborated, "We all know I haven't been around these holidays? I actually went somewhere to learn. I've got some strange things going on with my magic, and one of them is a variation of apparation. The difference is that there's only a sense of incredible speed, instead of that and a sensation of being thrown into the abyss, only to appear where you intended to which occurs in appiration.

"That was how I got here, and the aurors are there questioning me and my mentor who came to see me off. I provided plenty proof with wand an all that it was me and nearly all the aurors backed off, the exceptions being that one and his partner, both of who decided that I was still a death eater. Of course, I've changed in a way that meant they were in for a world of pain. Cole's partner tried a weird hex that was purple and spiraled. I blocked it and got him for 6 and them some. He tried for help from his friend, which is how I know the guy's called Cole, but he was out pretty quick. I'm sure Mungos has a good remedy for bone fractures."

At this point Harry leaned back in his seat and pulled out the book Toad had left him. He suspected she'd been a potions student of some sort: the book was filled with different concoctions both in pill and drink form that did different things. Towards the back of the book the concoctions turned darker, going for pain and death, but the front was filled with things for strength development, learning aids, all that sort. He was fascinated.

When Harry finished his explanations, his 5 friends turned uncertainly toward each other. Harry had definitely changed; he was no longer hopeful, excited, or brooding. Those were the old Harry they could deal with, but this new Harry was like a grown man content with his lot in life. Neville and Ron shook their heads and turned to their own thing, leaving the girls to deal with the new Harry.

Luna seemed the least perturbed and spoke up first, "I like your new hair Harry, it really goes with the robes. And I also like the new mark, did the Tugglers convince Tom to change your mark?" This caught the attention of everyone in the cabin. Indeed, Harry now wore the suit of the Green Dragon. His emerald green hair was long and tied in a ponytail, leaving a lopsided fringe that covered what was left of his scar, which had been disappearing slowly, but exposing the Celestial Mark, the horns of which were slowly changing from normal curves into jagged edges of a lightning bold.

His clothes were another matter. They were robes alright, but the inner robes were a darker shade, which extended from his upper arms in yellow down over his elbows and upper fore arms. They then folded under green dragon hide that shielded the backs of his hands. The inner robes went even further, like a full suit, extending fully down his legs into dragon hide boots. A yellow stripe ran down the middle of his torso, ending at the belt that held a light green short sleeve cloak close to his waist and extended down the front as well.

The first thing Luna thought was that he looked like a dragon. Not the ones they'd seen at the Triwizard Tournament, but an asian dragon that didn't have large wings like the Ukranian Ironbelly.

Ginny's first thought was that he looked plain cool. His emerald green eyes were now accentuated by his clothes and what she could see of the way his muscles rippled under the loose robes he wore made her feel like salivating.

Ron's thoughts were different, Neville's thoughts again were different,

Once again, the thinking championship trophy was taken by Hermione Granger,

Harry, now quite skilled in arts of the mind, picked up their different thoughts, and decided to reply to the relevant ones, "Luna, you're closer to the truth than you know. Ginny, please don't; I agree though, that the robes match my eyes. Zi Yan thought so too. Thank you for the complement Hermione, I'm afraid I can't answer most of your questions, though I will tell you that the breed is thought to be mythical, that my trunk is right here in my robes under a shrinking charm, I don't care what the teachers say, and I'll be discussing things with the headmaster since he has no knowledge of it yet. That should answer your question Ron, and yes Neville; I will teach you some of what I've learned." He smiled sweetly at them, sensing Malfoy and his cronies approaching.

Before long, the regular visit from the Slytherian trio came, with the usual sneers and jeers. Also as usual, on our left we see the hair triggered Weasley temper, displayed by the Ginny and Ronald, held back by their respective romantic interests. Further to the rear of the pack, the brown haired Hermione Granger can be seen debating with herself as to how best to deal with the situation.

Careful now, ladies and gentlemen, the blond Draco Malfoy is about to deliver his best attacks, the crude but boring comments. Watch out though, nobody has a clear idea what the unpredictable Harry Potter is going to do. "Scar face! Another set of scars? I must admit you had them nicely arranged this time though. Mudblood! How come they allowed you back?"

Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed an, until recently, unknown ability of the wildly unpredictable Harry Potter, known as the Fire Dragon Thunder Light Vibration. It was first seen in use by the 5th generation Green Dragon Xing Yun, as a combination of sky dragon and heavens way.

Harry slammed the door, growling all the way. Of course, the purpose of the door was quickly annulled when the window panes shattered under the force. Hermione made to repair it, but a flick of his little finger and Harry repaired the damage. Of course, this brought another round of questions from Hermione, "Where on earth did you learn that, and exactly what did you do?"

Harry laughed it off and placated Hermione by pulling out an advanced charms text that she couldn't have read yet and gave it to her telling her about some of the more interesting ones inside.

---

Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, was not happy. Not the first time this summer definitely, but he was still not happy. He hadn't received word from Harry, and so hadn't been able to send the OWL results or anything like that. For that matter, he hadn't been able to send anything to the boy this summer.

Then word from the aurors at the platform of Harry Potter entering with a stranger dressed almost identically and some strange mark on his forehead. Still no letters from Harry, and Hedwig had flown off that morning, according to Hagrid. Not that he could have stopped her, she was an exceptionally clever owl. Then the staff on the train, usually Professor Vector or Sinstra, some years Fillius went along, sent word of Malfoy claiming to have been attacked in his cabin by Harry, causing damage that shouldn't have been possible with even a trio of spells. That Malfoy had been proven otherwise under Professor Flitwick's questioning was a separate matter.

The Malfoy heir had a cracked jaw, cuts and bruises all over his body, his ribs appeared to have hairline fractures all over, and his whole body apparently looked burnt. He didn't know why the Ministry hadn't said anything about the large amount of magic being used, but that could possibly be accounted for by what Harry had done to one of the aurors with apparently one hit. His eyes narrowed at this point, the word used had been 'hit', not 'spell'. If it had been spell, he'd have worried over what Harry had been learning, but 'hit' indicated Harry was learning the martial arts. Just that for the life of him he couldn't think of a single school that inflicted such injuries with a single hit.

---

Albus frowned, Harry just kept surprising him. But Harry matters aside; it was time for the feast.

---

Harry Potter walked up the steps to Hogwarts Castle, flanked by his closest friends, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville. The ministry six, as they were now known, were stopped by Malfoy, flanked by most of Slytherian House, at the top of the steps before the doors, "you humiliated me on the train, scar face, now take your retribution like a man!" he drew his wand, so slowly that Harry nearly fell asleep waiting, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "AGRAVA DELSINTE!"

A burst of orange light streaked toward Harry as Hermione gasped. Narrowing his eyes, Harry shoved everyone back wandlessly and took a sumo-wrestler stance with clenched fists. Almost immedietly, a sphereical shield of green burst up around him, taking up the entire width of the castle entrance hall. The dark spell hit the shield and Harry absorbed the energy, changing it to neutral and weaving it into his own.

Faster than the eye (except for Dumbledore, who was watching carefully) could see, Harry dropped the shield, grabbed Malfoy by the robes and jumped before slamming him against the stone surface of the castle walls, making the blond drop his wand, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, USING AN INTERNATIONAL UNFORGIVABLE?? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE IT WORK!! A 3RD YEAR COULD HAVE BLOCKED IT!! AND THE INCANTATION IS AGRAVAE!! YOU MISSED THE 'E' AT THE END!! WISE UP WIMP, OR YOU'LL BE DEAD!!"

The entire school was lost in awe at the power Harry displayed. It was not lost on them that he was hovering, the only thing between Malfoy and a nasty mess on the lawn from 12 feet up; nor that when he yelled the sky suddenly darkened considerably (an incredible feat, considering it is night time when they get to the castle) and bright green lightning streaked across the sky accompanied by loud thunder claps. Dumbledore's eyes narrowed, this was a dangerous art, more so that he'd never seen it before. He'd have to contact his old friends, perhaps they'd have the answers he needed.

Harry glared at Malfoy dispassionately and threw him to the Slytherians who quickly shrank into the great hall, switching tables with the Ravenclaws and sitting as far away from the Gryffindors as possible. Harry gently floated down to the ground, and the sky brightened somewhat, allowing moonlight through. He raised an eyebrow at the watching crowd, "what are you waiting for? Get in before it really starts raining."

Harry waited till the school had gone in before turning to face the disillusioned Headmaster, "we'll talk later Albus, just don't expect any answers since I can't garentee any. Now get in before you catch your death of cold." Harry floated into Hogwarts a foot above the ground, leading the Gryffindors into the great hall while Albus stood outside, stunned that he'd been seen when even Moody's magical eye couldn't see past his modified Disillusionment charm.

===

A/N: I'll put up more chapters another time, so enjoy these for now alright? Dumbledore is just starting to come through, don't worry too much. Remember also, that money can buy quite alot in magical Britain, especially with Fudge around.
Sign up to rate and review this story