Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 22}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary.. i know you hate me.. haha

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 651 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Cherise's POV)

"Hello. What can I get you ladies today?" asked a really cheerful guy behind the counter at the smoothie hut.
"Ummn, I'll haev the peach and lime smoothie please." said Tasha.
Every time Tasha ordered anything with peach and lime in it, I'm reminded of a song that Ryan wrote. He got the idea of a peach and lime daiquiri from Tasha- since that was her FAVORITE mixed drink. That always made me smile.
"I'll have a California Sensation please." I said to the smoothie guy.
"Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks ladies." he smiled and was off to create our smoothies.
"I love peach and lime." Tasha smiled.
"Yes, I know. But that is so cute how Ryan put that into one of his songs- about a peach and lime daiquiri." I smiled widely.
"Ah- yes. That song. That's my 3rd favorite." she said.
"What's your first 2?" I asked her curiously.
"Well my 2nd favorite is 'I write sins not tragedies', and my number 1 favorite is Camisado." She smiled.
"Why is that? might I ask?" I said to her.
"Well because it's the song about his father, and it means alot to him, and yeah- I just love it." she said simply while waiting impatiently for her smoothie.
"Aw, that's sweet." I said all mushy gushy.
"Yeah. How long does it take for them to make smoothies? I'm so thirsty." She said.
"I don't know-- hey look, here he comes." I said noticing that the guy who took our order was coming back to the front counter with our drinks.
"Here you are ladies. That'll be on the house." he smiled at Tasha and I.
"No, no. That's nice, but I'd like to pay for them." Tasha smiled.
"No, It's okay sugar doll. On the house." he smiled.
"No, It's not. here this should cover it. Keep the change." Tasha said while putting $7.00 on the counter and walked away angrily.
The guy had a disappointed face painted on his. Poor guy. But wait- he was hitting on "BOTH" of us. WTF?
"Sorry. We're both taken." I said, then joining Tasha at the table farthest from the counter.
"God. I hate when guys do that." Tasha said angrily as she sipped her smoothie.
"Yeah, I now. I hate guys." I said sadly.
Dylan really hurt me. He dumped me a day before our 3 month anniversary. So I was crushed.
"Aw, hun. I think you need a job. So your mind can stay bus, so you don't think about you know who." Tasha said.
She always knew what to say. Always. She also always gave the best advice too.
"You're right, but WHERE do I work?" I asked.
"Well, I'm sure after I'm done with the manager about that rude guy, this place will need a worker." she smiled.
We laughed.
"You're bad Tasha." I smiled.
"Oh, I know." she laughed.
We just sat there for the next half hour chit-chatting while casually slurping some of our smoothies.

(Tasha's POV)

"Hey, do you remember what time the party starts?" I asked Cherise.
"Uh- I think it starts at sev-" she was interrupted.
My cell phone started ringing.
"Hey Bitch. Where are you?" the girl on the other line asked.
I laughed.
It was Lina.
"Hi skank. I'm on my way. Peace." I said sternly into the phone, but a second later I started cracking up.
Lina and Cherise did too.
"Okay. Bye." Lina laughed.
"Bye." I said then shut off my phone.
"Lina?" Cherise asked.
"Yes." I said while giggling a bit.
"Okay. So let's get to that parrrtayyy." Cherise said very cheerfully.
I'm glad that she's happy. Dylan didn't deserve her AT ALL!
We got a job application for Cherise from the manager AFTER that guy got fired.
Then we left the smoothie hut, and got to the car. I can't wait to get to this party.
Sign up to rate and review this story