Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 23}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

summaries are stupid.. haha.. they ruin all the suspense in what happens in each part of a fanfic.. or whatever =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 2412 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)

We got to where the party was being held within 15 minutes. It was a Castle-like place. It was very expensive; so only a few couples had their wedding receptions here.
"So, you ready to party?" Cherise asked as I parked the car and cut off the engine.
"Hell yeah." I smiled.
"Let's go get wasted!" she joked.
I laughed at that, and we both got out of the car.

We walked into the party. All eyes were on us. Probably me.
Who wears a super super short mini skirt to a wedding reception?
Well, I guess I do. xD
"Tasha! Cherise!" Lina yelled from a short distance away from us.
I heard some gasps, and then whispers.
Lina ran over to us.
"Tasha...wow! THIS was- uh.. unexpected. This is what you looked like back then huh?" Lina said while hugging me and Cherise.
"Yeah. Unfortunately." I joked.
"So who's all here?" Cherise asked.
"Basically- EVERYONE from back at home." Lina said.
"Great." I said sarcastically.
"Oh, they're not that bad." Lina said.
"Okay, I'll take your word for it." I said as a big group joined us.
"Tasha?" one girl asked.
"Is that-" another girl said.
"You?" and yet another girl finished.
"Yes. Hey Isabella.. Sam.. And I'm sorry.. I don't know you." I said to the three girls that greeted us.
"Oh, 9 months can be along time to forget about your best friend since 3rd grade." the girl who I didn't know said.
"KC?" I asked surprised.
"Duh!" she laughed.
We hugged.
"Wow. It's been SUCH a long time." KC smiled.
"Yeah, I know. TOO long." I said.
"So.. I'm ready to dance. Let's go bitches." Lina joked.
"So- I'm taking that life back at home isn't as bad as you though huh?" I asked Lina.
"Oh you betcha it's been wonderful." she said.
"Good. I'm glad." I smiled.
We all followed her to the dance floor and danced 'til we couldn't anymore. xD

(1 1/2 hours later)
While dancing I was greeted by many family members. When I say many, I mean MANY.
"Okay. Well I'm done with dancing. I'm gonna talk to the newly married couple, THEN hit the bar. Any takers?" I asked Isabella, Sam, Cherise, Lina, and KC.
"Hell yeah. I'm up for that." KC said.
"Anyone else?" I asked.
"I guess not. Okay. Well you know where I'll be at if you need me." I smiled and walked off with KC.
"So, I thought you were a brunette, Nat." KC said as we walked to the newly amrried couple.
"Please, don't call me Nat anymore. I really don't like being called that." I said, now saddened a bit.
"Oh, sorry. That's right. That was his name for you. Sorry. Okay, so Tasha, What's with the blonde? I'm supposed to be the blondie, remember?" she laughed.
"Haha. Well- this wedding had a theme- 'What You Looked Like 10 Years Ago.' So I went blonde again. And rebel-ish." I laughed.
"Yeah, I'll say." she smiled.

KC had medium length blonde hair. She had the most amazing eyes; they're blue. I was always jealous of her eyes when we were growing up.
She was still a knock-out. When we were 14-15, she would always have the hot boyfriends.
"So, did you turn out to be a model, as I predicted when we were kids?" I asked her.
I would always tell her that she'd be a super-gorgeous, mega-popular model.
"I don't know how, but you were right! After you left, some guy confronted me and asked me if I was interested in modeling for his company. So I took the offer. But I still don't know how you predicted so correctly back then." She smiled.
"I just knew it. Congrats girl! I alwasy knew you'd be a model." I smiled.
We finally reached the couple that just got married.
"Hi Tony.. Hi Stacy. I just wanted to wish you guys luck on your life together." I smiled and hugged Tony and Stacy.
I was related by blood to Stacy.
They were both around 25.
"Thank you Natasha." Tony smiled.
"Yeah, thanks. So I hear from a little birdie that wedding bells are getting ready to ring for you and your Beau." Stacy smiled.
"What?" KC asked shocked.
"I'll tell you later all about him, but yeah. He proposed 2 nights ago." I smiled and raised my left hand to show them my lovely engagement ring.
"Aww. Congrats! You two will be such a lovely married couple.- like us!" Stacy said while kissing Tony.
"Thanks. Well I'll let you tow be alone." I smiled and KC and I made our way to the bar.
"So- tell me all about his lucky guy!" KC exclaimed after ordering 2 peach and lime daiquiris.
It was both of our favorite daiquiri.
"Well, when I got here, he was in some of my classes at school. So he kept giving me smiles and stares, and I just kept ignoring him because my heart was shattered because of Brendon. So one day, he just came up to me and we started talking- he was so shy- it was adorable. So we started dating- and through tough times- we became even closer. So now we're engaged. We've only been together for like 9 months." I smiled and sipped some of my daiquiri.
"Oh my goodness! Good for you. I knew you would have a fairytale end-" She paused.
Something behind me caught her eye. I slowly turned around ready to expect anything. And there he was. But wait- was is him?
"Is that--" I asked KC.
She nodded her head which meant "yes".
"Ummn. Did you know he was coming?" She asked me.
"Actually, yeah. But everyone I talked to, made me forget so I wouldn't freak out." I said while eyeing him from head to toe.
He looks better than before.....

(Here would be a lovely place to stop.. wouldn't it?? Well I have ALOT more written and I just feel like typing more since I havent shot out any parts within the past week.. So here's more.. Read on!! woot)

Just then, my view of him was blocked by a body.
Lina. Thank God.
"I am so sorry. I just don-" Lina started saying.
"No, it's fine. I'll just keep my distance and hopefully he won't recognize me." I said.
"That could work. Just, if he does come up to you, hit him where it hurts." Lina smiled.
"Thanks, I will. Now, go back to having fun!" I exclaimed to Lina.
She just smiled and was out of my view within seconds.
"So.. you never told me what your lovers name was Tasha." KC said.
"Oh, I'm sorry. How stupid of me to forget. His name is Ryan Ross." I smiled.
"Natasha Ross.. lovely." she smiled.
"Thanks. Hey KC, do you feel buzzed? Cause I sure as hell feel buzzed a bit." I laughed.
"But you've only had one drink- but wait- that's right. You get drunk FAST! I forgot." she laughed.

KC and I just talked for the next half hour.
I forgot about Brendon being there, and I was beginning to get drunk. xD
3 daiquiris later- I was confronted by my Aunt Jojo (Lina's mom).
And boy was she NOT in a great mood.

"I need to talk to you. Alone." She stated with a straight face.
"Uh okay. Now?" I asked while slurring a bit.
"NO. Tomorrow." she said sarcastically.
"Fine!" I said and got up from my seat at the bar.
"Be back soon." I told KC.
Aunt Jojo led me to the back of the main room, and we went through a pretty dark corridor.
At the end of the corridor were many doors.
We entered the first one on our right.
If she wasn't my aunt, I would be scared shitless, because the whole scene looked like where someone murders people.
Thank God she's my aunt. Or isn't she? Oh God. xD
"I've been wanting to talk to you about something." she said as we both sat down on two chairs sort of near each other.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Well, it's about Lina." She said still with a goddamn straight face.
"What about Lina?" I asked curious as to what she was going to tell me about Lina.
"Well it has occured to me that EVER since Lina came home from living with you- Well, she doesn't respect me, listen to me, she thinks she can just leave the house whenever the hell she feels like. And she doesn't do shit. All she does is come home late at night for bedtime, and leave very early in the morning. What the hell did you teach her?" she yelled at me.
"Hey, hey HEY! I didn't teach her anything." I said.
"What kind of adult are you?" she asked me pissed.
Wait- she did NOT just say that.
"What the hell? What kind of adult am I? What kind of adult are you? FIrst you make Lina move from her home ALL the goddamn way across the U.S., then you make her live with me so you can do the nitty gritty with your MEN. Then you find the right guy and go back to PA and leave your daughter here- which you obviously don't give a fucking damn about. Then you come back after a few months, and have a "secret" shotgun wedding with this same guy, and have a "fake" normal marriage and expect Lina to treat you with respect?? Now, who's the worst adult in this scenario?" I yelled back at her.
"How'd you know about the shotgu-" She said but I interrupted her.
"I just so happened to be out on the town that night. You think you're so slick, don'tcha?" I asked her with an attitude.
She just had a shocked look painted all over her face.
"Next time- when you want to point fingers- think.. think about how you could fit into the mess. It'll help you next time. And I didn't treat Lina like shit. I let her be free- a kid. That's why she has a little respect for me." I said angrily as I got up off my chair, heading for the door.
"Your mother taught you nothing." She said.
"She was trying to pick a fight now.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"At least when I was your age I wasn't 'sleeping' around with guys." She said all snobby.
"Excuse me?" I said with anger.
"For all we know- this fiance of yours knocked you up and he's marrying you to cover it all up." she said all bitchy.
"Uh. Here's a few things. I only slept with ONE guy, my fiance. I am not fucking pregnant, but IF I was, I'd get an abortion, you idiot. And I am NOT sleeping around! Ryan is 3.. NO.. 4 times the man that your husband will EVER BE! So leave me alone, don't tell me how my mother didn't teach me anything, and just go back home to your "slutty husband"." I said with air quotes and went out of the room and slammed the door as hard as I could out of frustration.
I walked back through the dark corridor and went through the door and back into the party.

(I was going to stop here.. but seeing that I have about 4 more pages of fanfic written, I'll just type it out now.. so ENJOY~~and srry for interrupting the fanfic.. lol)

When I sat back down at the bar, I ordered 3 daiquiris.
KC knew I was pissed. Well I think ANYONE could tell that I was angry.
"So.. uh. What went on between you two?" KC asked about my aunt wanted to talk to me.
"Well, long story short- she thought that I was getting married to cover up that I was pregnant, and she thinks that the reason that Lina disrespects her is all my fault." I said and shot down one whole daiquiri down my throat.
"What? That's rediculous." She said.
"Yeah- I know." I said but then the DJ started talking.
"Ladiesss anddd Gentlemen. The Bride and Groom would love for all of you to participate in this activity tonight. Are you all game?" The DJ asked happily.
A lot of people cheered- which meant that they were ready to participate in whatever was planned.
"Okay. Good! Now ladies- make a circle please, and gentlemen- form a circle around the ladies' circle." The DJ said.
"Do you wanna do this?" KC asked with a smile.
"If you want to." I smiled back.
"Yay! Let's go." KC said.
All the ladies who wanted to play formed a circle, and all the guys who wanted to play formed a circle around the outside of the girls' circle.
I had NO idea WHAT this game was, but it sure did seem interesting.
"Okay, now some of you might know how to play this, but for those of you who don't- I'll explain how to play. When the music starts- the ladies circle will rotate to the right and the gentlemen's circle will rotate to the left. And when the music stops, whoever girl or guy is in front of you - that's your dancing partner for the dancing competition tonight." The DJ said while exaggerating some words happily.
"What?" I smiled.
"Yeah, you're gonna have to dance with a guy OTHER than Georgie." Sam said.
Lina, Sam, Isabella, and I laughed.
They were all near me in the circle.
"Who's Georgie?" KC asked curiously.
"Haha. Well Ryan's first name is George- and he HATES it- so I call him that. But if anyone besides me calls him that- he'll have your neck." I laughed.
"Ohh. okay." KC said.
"Ready?" The DJ asked.
Everyone who was playing cheered.
"Okay. Let's get started." The DJ exclaimed.
The music started and everyone started moving.
"This game is crazy." I said smiling.
"Yeah, but you gotta admit- it's kinda cool not knowing what guy you're going to end up with." Lina said who was standing to my left.
"Damn, look at both circles. I guess alot of people wanted to play." I said to KC as each circle moved in its own direction.
"Andddd.. STOP!" The DJ said and the music was off.

Every girl, besides me, turned around to see which guy they ended up with.
I took a deep breath and spun around...............
.......... only to be greeted by those brown eyes that killed me..........

I was in shock.....
Sign up to rate and review this story