Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 24}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

oh c'mon.. are you seriously reading this to see if I'll give you a bit of a summary?? haha nice one =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1275 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Recap)

The music started and everyone started moving.
"This game is crazy." I said smiling.
"Yeah, but you gotta admit- it's kinda cool not knowing what guy you're going to end up with." Lina said who was standing to my left.
"Damn, look at both circles. I guess alot of people wanted to play." I said to KC as each circle moved in its own direction.
"Andddd.. STOP!" The DJ said and the music was off.

Every girl, besides me, turned around to see which guy they ended up with.
I took a deep breath and spun around...............
.......... only to be greeted by those brown eyes that killed me..........

I was in shock.....

(End Of Recap)

Brendon and I were face to face.
The look on his face said that he didn't recognize me.
"Hi, I'm Brendon." he smiled and extended his hand for me to shake.
"Hi. I'm.." I said while shaking his hand.
I couldn't talk. It's like I was frozen.
"Nat?" he asked slowly.
He eyed me from head to toe. The lookd in his eyes was the look that I had always gotten from him.
I guess my voice gave it away. Damn voice.
"How- wha-- Where have you been?" he asked.
Great! Now he wanted conversation.
"H-he-here." I managed to say.
"But-" he said.
"Excuse me- I've got to go." I said and grabbed Cherise and headed toward the bar.
I knew the bartender VERY well.
"Hey Ralfie, can I please come back here?" I asked almost crying.
"Sure, sure. Just- you and your friend better not touch the liquor." Ralfie, the bartender, joked.
"Thanks, you're a life-saver." I said and headed toward a corner where there were a few chairs.
It was a private room; only the bartender could be in here. So no one could see us- WONDERFUL!
"What's wrong hun?" Cherise asked once we sat down.
"Bren- Brend- Brendon knows I'm me, and he talked to me- and was my 'partner' for that game. And I- I feel so broken." I shot out all at once while burying my face in my hands.
"Aw, Tash. I'm sorry. Do you want to go home?" Cherise asked while hugging me.
"I- I don't know." I said still crying.
Wait a minute. It hit me. My "blonde" wasn't permanent. It could come out with shampoo.
"Cherise- what if I changed my hair color and switched my dress with someone else? Do you think he'd recognize me then?" I asked her.
She shot me a look.
"Okay. You're going home. I think you've had TOO much to drink Tasha." Cherise smiled while halping me to stand up.
"Hey, I may be slightly drunk- but I wasn't kidding. The blonde somes out with shampoo because I told the hair dreser to not make it permanent. And Lina is the same dress size as I am." I said.
"You are so slick Tasha. Sometimes, I wonder if you were a genious in your past life." Cherise joked.
"Haha, I probably was." I said as I stood up.
"So, how are you going to do this?" Cherise asked me while she stood up also.
"Ummn, isn't there a bathroom here?" I asked her.
"Okay. I'll search upstairs for a bathroom, and go get Lina and call my cell when you get upstairs." I smiled.
"Okayyy. Whatever you say Mrs. 007." she smiled, then went to go get Lina.

I walked back into the main room in search for a door that led to another door that would have stairs leading to the 2nd floor.
I was making my way across the main room.... when all of a sudden I felt someone spin me around and their lips collided onto mine.
His hands were placed on each side of my face while he kissed me.
I didn't kiss back I was in shock. Plus my heart already belonged to Ryan.
I broke away suddenly as my brain registered all of this.
Brendon looked me in the eyes in hope of a look of lust coming from me. But I guess he didn't because then his face went sad.
I turned away, without a word, and went through a door and finding a set of stairs.
I made my way upstairs, in hopes of finding a bathroom with a shower.

(Brendon's POV-1 hour before the wedding)

"Dude. You look like a fucking girl." Spencer joked as he observed my now blonde hair.
"Thanks." I joked.
"So, where are you going again?" Ryan asked.
"Some wedding. My step-mom is MAKING me go." I sighed.
I hated my step-mom; she was such a bitch.
"Hmf. Everyone's going to a wedding today. Very odd." Ryan said rubbing his chin trying to think if there was something going on that he should know.
"Tasha went to a wedding too?" Spencer asked Ryan.
"Yeah, and her cousins too." Ryan said sadly.
"Aw. Mr. Spaceman is going to be lonely tonight." Spencer pouted.
I laughed at that which in return made me receive an angry look from Ryan.
"Chill man. I'm sure she'll come home early." I smiled.
"Yeah, exactly what Mr. Girl said." Spencer joked.
"I'm gonna kick your ass." I said while running toward Spencer with a smile.
He started running away from me as I got closer to him. Ryan was laughing at us. When I finally got a hold of Spencer, I jumped on him which made him fall to the floor, and I fell on top of him.
For a few seconds, neither of us moved. Awkward.
Ryan was "oooh"ing and lauging.
"Get off me man." Spencer said jokingly.
"It was your fault for calling me a girl." I said with a smile as I got up off of Spencer.
Both Spencer and I shrugged off what happened.
Just then I heard a cell phone go off.
It was playing a song- "All My Life".
"Brendon.... your girlfriend's calling you." Ryan sang while checking the caller ID.
He was about to open my cell to talk to Sara.
"Shall I tell her about your new lover?" Ryan joked while nodding his head towards Spencer.
"Haha. Very funny." I said as I grabbed my cell from Ryan.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey hun. Took ya long enough to answer." Sara said.
"Sorry, I would haev answered sooner if Ryan would have given me my phone." I said and shot Ryan a playful look.
"Oh, well I just wanted to tell you that my parents are going away this weekend, so I'm free." She said in hopes that I'd take her out as I planned to.
"Wonderful. Now I can take you out as planned without dealing with your parents." I smiled.
"Okay. Well, have fun at the wedding you're going to in about an hour." she said happily.
"Thanks. I'll talk to you later." I smiled.
"Kay. I love you." She said.
"I love you too. Bye." I said.
"Bye." she said, then I shut off my cell.

Ryan was smiling while he was looking down at his cell.
"What's Mr. Spaceman so happy about?" I asked Spencer.
Spencer shrugged his shoulders.
"How should I know?" Spencer muttered.
I walked over to the table that Ryan was sitting at, laid down my cell on the table and bent over to look at Ryan's cell.
It was a text. It read:

"Hey Ry. Just wanted 2 say I love u. That might have sounded corny- but I just wanted u 2 no =D I'll come home as soon as I can. God, I miss u already lol. Well Cherise is here, so I gotta get changed. I love u!
Sign up to rate and review this story