Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 25}

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

srry.. no summary.. =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 998 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Recap)

Just then the DJ started to talk.
(End of Recap)
(Brendon's POV)

"Ladiesss anddd Gentlemen. The Bride and Groom would loev for all of you to participate in this activity tonight. Are you all game?" The DJ asked happily.
Most of the people cheered.
"Okay. Good! Now ladies- make a circle please, and gentlemen- form a circle around the ladies' circle." The DJ said.
"Sounds fun. I'm gonna play. How 'bout you Bren?" Jon asked me.
"Sure." I said.
I put my coat and car keys on the table that Jon was sitting at.
Jon and I joined the guy's circle.
"Wanna hear something that's fucked up?" I asked Jon.
"Sure!" Jon said sarcastically funny.
"Well, I have a girlfriend, Sara, and I just got over Nat. And I was really going to commit to being with Sara. And I heard that Nat's HERE. And now I feel so lost." I said.
"Dude. Just get over Nat. I mean come on. It's been what- like almost a year? She probably moved on. You should too." Jon said.
"Thanks man, you're probably right." I replied.
"I alwasy am." He joked, and I laughed.
The DJ began to talk again.
"Okay, now some of you might now how to play this, but for those of you who don't- I'll explain how to play. When the music starts- the ladies' circle will rotate to the right and the gentlemen's circle will rotate to the left- and when the music stops- whoever girl or guy is in the front of you- that's your dancing partner for the dancing competition tonight." The DJ said while exaggerating some words happily.
"Ooooooh, a dancing competition." Jon said all girly.
I laughed.
Just then, I heard like maybe 6 girls laugh.
They were all the way across the room.
One of the girls was my step-sister, Lina.
I just shrugged my shoulders. Who cares? It was just a few friends probably laughing at something else.
The music started to play and the circles began to rotate.
"I wonder who I'm gonna end up with. I mean, it's so cool not knowing who you're going to be dancing with." Jon said.
"Yeah." I agreed.
About a minute passed, then the DJ spoke up again.
"Andddddd...... STOP!" The DJ said and the music stopped.
I looked in front of me- and it was a girl with long blonde hair-- with her back to me?
All of the other girls already turned around, except for this girl.. my 'partner'.
She finally turned around. When she looked me in the eyes, she sort of jumped.
Well, since I have NO idea who she is, I'd better introduce myself.
"Hi. I'm Brendon." I smiled and extended my hand to shake hers.
"Hi. I'm..." she said shakily while shaking my hand.

Oh my fucking god!!
It's Nat. That's her voice. Oh God.
"Nat?" I asked slowly.
My eyes scanned her body from head to toe.
Oh yeah, my dad was right. She had changed---drastically.
"How-- wha-- Where have you been?" I asked.
That was the only thing that I could get out.
Around her, I felt so frozen.
"H-he--here." She studdered(sp?).
"But-" I was gonna say something but she cut me off.
"Excuse me- I've got to go." she said and took one girl beside her with her across the main room.
"What happened?" Jon asked.
Apparently, the girl that Nat took with her was Jon's partner.
"I don't know. I was just asking Nat some questions.. and...." I said.
"Wait! You mean to tell me that THAT girl that was your partner was Nat?" Jon asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Damn. She's hot." Jon said quietly, but I heard him.
I just shot him a look.
"Sorry, but she is--- Sorry, not helping. Now I have no one to dance with." Jon moped.
"Now I don't know what to do. I still love her. I have to know if she still loves me too." I said.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Bren-- she went away because you were asking her questions. How are you gonna find out if she loves you when she'll just escape from you whenever you talk to her?" Jon asked.
"Good point. I don't know." I said as I thought of what I was going to do.
And presto. I knew what I was going to do.
I didn't tell anyone though. Stupid me.
I tried looking around for Nat.
After 5 minutes of looking, I found her. She was walking across the room to a door.
I ran up to her to reach her before she went through the door.
I placed my hands on her shoulders, spun her around, and kissed her.
While kissing her I put my hands on each side of her head.
She just stood there-- she didn't kiss back.
Just then, she broke away. I looked at her face to see if she showed any emotion to show that she loved me like I loved her. Her face was blank; cold almost.
I guess she doesn't.
She just turned back around, and went through the door, without a single word.
Talk about being harsh.
"What the hell did you just do?" Lina asked me.
"I-" I was about to talk but yet again, I was interrupted.
"You shithead. Stay away from her. God, she has a boyfriend-- no scratch that- fiance. Leave her alone Brendon." Lina said while going through the same door that Nat went through with the girl that was Jon's dancing partner.
"Whatever." I whispered.
I went back to Jon who was sitting at a table. I joined him and we drank some wine that was on the table.
Okay, so she doesn't love me back. But I can steal her back can't I?
No, wait, I cant do that either- she's engaged. Damn.
Sara doesn't deserve an ass like me.
Oh God, Sara... I forgot ALL about her.
So much for love..
.... or is it attraction?
Shit....................
Sign up to rate and review this story