Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 26}

by panicatthediscoxchik 2 reviews

okay.. well here's my first ever summary-- Cherise falls for Brendon.. ((ooops.. i just spoiled all the suspense for ya)) and that's why i dont write summaries.. haha =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 1078 words - Complete

0Unrated
((Cherise's POV))

Oh my god. That shithead. How dare he.
Ugh. Now I'm disgusted.
Lina and I followed Tasha. She had found a bathroom upstairs.
"Hey hun. Are you okay?" I asked her.
Her back was facing me and Lina.
"Tasha..you okay?" I repeated.
She shook her head from side to side.
"Toilet." She muttered as she bent down and hugged the toilet as her insides came pouring out.
Lina and I ran up to her. Lina got a damp towel, and I just rubbed her back.
Lina put the damp towel on Tasha's forehead to cool her down. After a few minutes, Tasha had brought her face up away from the toilet.
"Better?" I asked.
"Yeah. A lot actually." she smiled.
"Good!" Lina said wiping her mouth with the damp towel.
"So, here's a shower, and here's Lina. You okay to do this?" I asked.
I knew something wasn't right with her. She acted just a bit differently than normal. I don't know.
"Yeah. Okay, so is there shampoo in that shower?" Tasha asked.
Lina stood up and checked inside the shower that was inside this bathroom.
Lina held up a bottle of vanilla scented shampoo from the shower.
"What are the odds? They have your exact same shampoo." Lina laughed as she showed us the smapoo then placed it back in the shower.
"Wow. Amazing!" I laughed.
"Okies. Well you both are my cousins so I don't care if yous stay in here with me while I shower." Tasha said as she stood up and looked at the inside of the shower.
"Where else are we gonna go? You need us." Lina said.
"Haha. But I feel so bad about- I think it was Jon. He was my partner for that dancing competition." I pouted.
"Sorry." Tasha said.
"Oh, it's okay." I said.
Tasha then undressed herself and got in the shower that had been running for not even 2 minutes.
She screamed.
"It's so goddamn cold!!!" she exclaimed.
Lina and I laughed.
"Well thta's what you get when you don't give the water time to warm up." Lina said.
"Haha. Funny." Tasha said.
Tasha was out of the shower within 10 minutes.
Her hair was back to normal- thank god.
Tasha put on her bra and her knickers, and Lina took off her dress and gave it to Tasha, and Lina put on Tasha's outfit- mini-skirt and all. xD
Tasha then looked under the sink for a hair blow-dryer.
"Wow. This bathroom even has a straightener. I bet you people live in this house, and they rent it out for the day." Tasha said.
Hmmn, she might be right. I mean there's everything in this house/castle.
"Yeah. Some rich family goes to Florida while the weddings take place." Lina said.
"See? Told ya." Tasha smiled.
"Yeah, you're always right Tasha." I joked.

10 minutes later- Tasha had her dark brown long hair straightened, and was dressed in Lina's black strappy mini-dress. She looked like a completely different person.
"So you ready to head back downstairs?" I asked Tasha.
"Yeah." She slurred.
I hope she's not drunk.
"Okay. Let's head downstairs." Lina said.
We all cleaned up the little mess we made in the bathroom and went back downstairs.
When we entered the main room every one was dancing.
"Sorry for the delay everyone- but now- the dancing competition will begin." The DJ said.
Everyone scrambled around to get with their dancing partner.
"Hey Tasha. I'll dance with Brendon. You can dance with my partner. His name's Jon, and he's standing over there." I said pointing to Jon who was standing near the bar.
"Okay. Thanks, you're a lifesaver." she said.
She then went up to him as I confronted this guy-- Lina's step-brother.. Tasha's ex.....- Brendon.
"Hey." I said to him.
"Hey?" he said.
"Wanna be my partner?" I asked while smiling.
"For?" he asked confused.
"The dancing competition." I said.
"Oh, yeah. Sure." He said and got up.
"So what's your name?" I asked trying to act all cool.
"My name's Brendon. And Beautiful- what's your name?" he slurred a bit.
His breath had the faintest smell of alcohol. Great, he was slightly drunk.
"My name's Cherise." I smiled.
We made small talk before the competition started.
When the competition began, Brendon and I were dancing 'til we couldn't anymore.
Believe it or not, Brendon turned out to be a really nice guy, and I was having a lot of fun being around him.

The rest of the night went well.
Before Brendon left he kissed me on the cheek, which in return made me blush.
We said goodbye, and I watched him leave.
The wedding reception was now over.
I looked for Tasha. I finally found her at the bar drinking more daiquiris with KC. Those girls never knew when to quit.
I laughed.
Tasha looked so drunk.
I walked over to her.
"Ready to go?" I asked her.
"Bbbuutttttt the parrrtaaayyy's notttt finnnnishhheedddd." She slurred heavily.
Wonderful. A completely drunk Tasha was all I needed. =D
"C'mon Tasha. We're going home. The party's over." I said helping her up.
"Okayyy.. Byeeee KayyyyCeeee." she said.
"Bye." KC said.
"Are you even drunk?" I asked KC.
"Nope. Tasha, here, just wanted someone to talk to. Tell her when she has a stable mind to call me." KC smiled.
"Okay, will do." I smiled back.
"C'mon. Let's go." I said to Tasha as I helped her out of the building and into her car.
I decided to drive, because well-- yeah, you know why.

I then drove to the apartment building that Tasha and I both live at.
I got Tasha inside her apartment, and thankfully Ryan was still up since it was only 11 o'clock at night.
"Hey Ryan. Little Ms. Peach and Lime Daiquiri Lover had a bit to much to drink tonight." I said.
"Haha. Thanks for bringing her home Cherise." he said and got a hold of Tasha who was almost about to fall over due to being drunk.
"No problemt. Tell her to call me tomorrow. Bye." I said before I left.
"Okay, bye." RYan said then began talking to Tasha and helped her to their room.
I then went upstairs to my apartment that I shared with Sam and Isabella.
I went in my room, got changed into my pjs, and tried to fall asleep.
But all I could think about was Brendon.
Damn, I think I fell for him..............
Wonderful....
Sign up to rate and review this story