Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx {Part 27}

by panicatthediscoxchik 2 reviews

oh come on.. stop reading the summary.. no summary for you.. nah nah =P haha

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 1013 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well I've gotten like 3 reviews for this fanfic.. and Thank you for reading!! I really appreciate it.. haha. The first part of this fanfic has gotten 138 reads.. wow.. yeah. i know.. alot!! haha.. So here's an update!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((TASHA'S POV)) ((The Next Morning))

I woke up with a blistering headache, and I was in my own bed.
How?
Shit, I must have gotten wasted last night at the wedding.
How typical of me??
I don't remember much.
I remember seeing KC, and Aunt Jojo yelling at me.
Just then someone walked into the room.
I jumped a bit, but regained my posture when I found out it was Ryan.
"Good morning my beautiful Cinderella." he smiled and came closer to me.
He had a glass of water in his one hand, and a bottle of aspirin in the other.
"Good morning my wonderful Prince Charming. Ah, aspirin. You're a lifesaver." I smiled and gladly took the glass of water and aspirin from him without sitting up first.
I tried to sit up while holding the glass of water and the bottle of aspirin, but I had no luck doing so.
"Here, let me help you." Ryan said while helping me sit up.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"You're welcome, Beautiful." he smiled back.
I blushed. He hasn't called me that in a while.
I took 3 aspirins, and Ryan put the glass of water and bottle of pills on the nightstand which was beside the bed.
"So, what all happened last night? I can't remember a thing." I laughed lightly.
"Well, Cherise brought you home last night because you had far too many daiquiris. And last night you were talking about some guy and you dancing. Then you said something about your Aunt. That's all I know." he smiled.
"And I'm guessing you put me to bed?" I asked while pointing to my favorite pjs.
They weren't Ryan's favorite. My favorite pjs were a pair of boyshorts, and one of Ryan's t-shirts.
"Yes. Of course." he smiled.
"You're so wonderful. I'm so glad I agreed for you to drive me home that first day." I smiled.
Ryan laughed a little.
"Yeah, me too. I was a bit forward with you. But it was all worth it." he smiled and laid down next to me.
We just cuddled and talked about the past.
Somehow, in the midst of reminiscing our wonderful past times together, we both fell asleep in each other's arms. =D

((Jon's POV))

I awoke the morning after the wedding with a throbbing headache.
Damn. I only drank 3 drinks.
Wait-- it was wine. Haha. Wine hits me more than a mixed drink does.
I got up and out of bed, and walked into the kitchen to get something for my headache.
I was surprised to see Brendon sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands.
I waved my hand in front of him because I don't think he saw that I was in the room.
That Nat chick MUST be on his mind.
He didn't move.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed some aspirin and a glass of water, and sat down next to Brendon on the kitchen table.
"Dude. She's not worth it." I sighed.
He sighed a bit.
"You're right. I mean she's probably not moping around about me. So I shouldn't mope around about her." he said.
"So you still gonna get together with Sara?" I asked him.
I was curious. Does it kill to be curious?
Sometimes. 0.0
"Oh shit. Yeah, I gotta go get my stuff packed. I was planning on taking her to the beach." he said livening up a bit.
"But Vegas doesn't have a beach." I said.
"Yeah. But California DOES have a beach." he smiled.
"Hey, do you know a girl named Tasha?" I asked him curiously.
I got drunk after I danced with a girl named Tasha.
She was the BEAUTIFULEST girl that I've ever laid my eyes on.
She had beautiful sort-of tan skin, and long, lovely, brown curly hair.
She looked like the kind of girl that you'd see on the cover of a Beauty magazine; that's how much of a knock-out that she looked like.
I have to see her again.
I think it was an awesome idea to come down to Vegas and join Panic! At The Disco.
"Ummn. No, not really. Tasha? Her name was Tasha?" he asked.
"Yeah. Tasha. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Knock-out body." I said.
His face was blank.
"Nope. Doesn't ring any bells. Why? You fell in love with her at the wedding last night?" he joked.
"Yeah, actually I think I did." I said plainly.
"Whoa. Jonny Boy's in loev?" he questioned.
"Yes. Well, no. I don't know. All I know is that this girl was AMAZING." I said.
I felt like I was rambling.
"Aww, how sweet?" He cooed.
"Okay Bren- out you go. Go have lovely weekend sex with this lovely girlfriend of yours." I said while standing up and went over to him to indicate that I was kicking him out of my 2 bedroom appartment.
"Oh, so it's like that?" He asked while trying to act offended.
I laughed.
"Okay. I'll call you when I get back from my mini-vacation. But dude- you should go out and see the city. It's amazing at night." Brendon said while putting on his sweater; getting ready to leave.
"Okay. Will do. Now scram- before your girlfriend gets angry at you for being late." I laughed.
"Okay. Bye. And thanks for letting me stay the night last night." He smiled.
"You're welcome. Bye." I said and went back into my bedroom, knowing that Brendon would see his own way out.
I then fell on my bed, still exhausted from yesterday.
Jet lag kills. Believe me.
Flying from Chicago from Vegas AND going to a wedding all in one day is crucial.
I couldn't keep my mind off of that girl- Tasha.
"Would I ever see her again?" was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you loved it!! thanks!!
Sign up to rate and review this story