Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

What the hell is taking you so long?

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 431 words

0Unrated
~~~~~
Mel's POV

Gerard had gone inside before us, giving me and Mikey some privacy as we prepared ourselves for what we had to do. We stood there, holding hands in silence, waiting.

"I'm scared," I said to Mikey. "I know it makes me a little pussy, but I'm scared. What if he gets mad and hurts you?" I couldn't bear even thinking of Mikey hurt.

"You're not a pussy. Trust me. I'm just as scared as you are, mostly because I don't want to see you get hurt. I can deal with a few punches, but I can't bear watching you cry." He was so sweet. We turned to face each other. I kissed Mikey's nose, causing him to blush. Then he gave me a kiss on my smiling lips, making me smile even bigger. We pulled apart.

"I don't want to go in there. I just want to go and hide with you somewhere," I whispered. He hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. My arms went around his waist, and he put his head on top of mine. We stayed like that for a while.

We heard the door open and guiltily sprang apart. I saw it was only Gee and sighed in relief.

"What the hell is taking you so long? Ray's getting mad cause he says we're gonna be late!" Gerard said. "Just go in there and tell him before we go onstage so he has to deal with it later."

"Relax, we'll be inside in a few minutes. We can handle this," Mikey said, calming his brother. Gerard nodded and walked back inside.

"Well, I guess it's now or never," I said with a nervous smile. Mikey nodded.

"I just wish it was never," he replied softly. I hugged him again. "How about a good luck kiss before we go in?" he said, pouting slightly. I smiled and nodded. Just as our heads came together, the door opened again. Thinking it was Gerard, we kept kissing.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" came Ray's angry voice. We sprang apart again, horrified. This was not going to go well.

~~~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait. Thank you for waiting for this. I have no clue how long it'll be before I can post another chapter on this one. Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out took up a lot of time, and I'm currently working on the sequel. I promise I won't leave you hanging for this long without warning again.
Sign up to rate and review this story