Categories > Books > Warriors > An all new Warriors

Prologue

by RainPaw 1 review

Like the title says, a whole new story, with new cats, new clans, and a new prophecy.

Category: Warriors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-13 - 306 words

0Unrated
A little twist to Warriors, With all new cats and clans.

Disclaimer: I do not own Warriors but I do own my characters.



A small silver colored kit crouched in front of a group of starry pelted cats, shaking slightly with fear. One of the cats stepped forward, her tabby pelt shown in the star light.

"Young Fern do not fear, we are here not to hurt you but to guide you."

"What do you mean guide me? I'm not going anywhere" squeaked Fern eyes growing wide.

"You are not safe in your home, you are in great danger, and what's more you are the key to saving a group of cats not far from here" Said a jet black tom, standing next to the first cat.

"But I like my home," cried the kit,"How can I be the key to saving cats that I've never met before"

"Don't worry young one" cooed a old tabby she-cat,"Everything will be as it is suppose to be"

At that the vision of the kit blurred the group of cats disappeared replaced by an ally way the sounds of dog barks coming from all sides, suddenly five large dogs appeared and ran towards Fern, the picture changed again, too a large white she-cat fighting and gray tabby tom, the picture once more changed too a group of cats wounded and crying in pain, the picture finally changed to a dark shape drifting through some bushes. 'The one unknown will be the one to save us, The one known will be the one to slay us, A power is rising and so is the threat'



Short I know but it is the prologue, hope you all like it. R&R Also I'm going away for Christmas so I won't be able to update till I get back.

~RainPaw
Sign up to rate and review this story